Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

Comments

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ANOTHER PERSON TRYING TO DENOUNCE CHRIST....

NEVER SEEN PEOPLE GO THROUGH SOOOOO MUCH TROUBLE OVER SOMEONETHATS NOT "REAL" OR NEVER EXISTED..
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laaaaaaaaaaaaate
  • Bodhi
    Hey ? , you're late
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This info been out for years though. Ain't gonna change anyone's mind
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the book is false and the majority believe in it and especially our govt officials they will make decision based on something that is illogical. So it affects non-believers, you are in power so we will do what we got to make our voices be heard.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    beenwize wrote: »
    Where does Sunday worship come from? What day do most Christian church's worship?
    is there some reason you think these two things are the SOLE defining trait of Christianity through the Vatican?

because if so, i recommend you familiarize yourself with, well, the whole Catholicism/Protestantism thing to start
    "most" was the keyword.
    guess you should re-read my post again, then
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited October 2013
    janklow wrote: »
    Where does Sunday worship come from? What day do most Christian church's worship?
    is there some reason you think these two things are the SOLE defining trait of Christianity through the Vatican?

because if so, i recommend you familiarize yourself with, well, the whole Catholicism/Protestantism thing to start
    "most" was the keyword.
    guess you should re-read my post again, then

you might want to read again and actually answer my 2 questions this time.

yea start there.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always interesting to come and read others thoughts and opinions on a subject that so many people cannot agree on.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MzKP wrote: »
    It's always interesting to come and read others thoughts and opinions on a subject that so many people cannot agree on.

Jesus Christ causes division! Why? Because there is no other name under heaven, given among men, whereby we must be saved! Jesus said that if He be lifted up from the earth (his death, burial, and resurrection), He would draw all of humanity unto Himself. That is why the name of Jesus causes so much hatred and strife! We must all bow before Him one day. There are no and's, if's, or but's about it! Hallelujah!

"Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other! From now on families will be split apart, three in favor of me, and two against—or two in favor and three against." Luke 12:51

• janklow
    pretty sure i read it and gave this response: "is there some reason you think these two things are the SOLE defining trait of Christianity through the Vatican?"

because it's almost like the Vatican does not dictate doctrine to hundreds of millions of Christians who hold worship services on Sunday, but they DO have specific doctrine that, you know, those hundreds of millions don't.

sorry that was so challenging for you to grasp!
  • beenwize
    pretty sure i read it and gave this response: "is there some reason you think these two things are the SOLE defining trait of Christianity through the Vatican?"

because it's almost like the Vatican does not dictate doctrine to hundreds of millions of Christians who hold worship services on Sunday, but they DO have specific doctrine that, you know, those hundreds of millions don't.

sorry that was so challenging for you to grasp!

here we go again.... lol Where does Sunday worship come from? READ!!!

• janklow
    covered it twice, man. at this point, you don't want to attempt to defend your weird claim (at best) or are ignorant of the distinctions i asked you about (at worst)

i am voting for the worse option right now
  • beenwize
    covered it twice, man. at this point, you don't want to attempt to defend your weird claim (at best) or are ignorant of the distinctions i asked you about (at worst)

i am voting for the worse option right now

This is just a waste of time. If you cant answer a simple question then don't bother replying.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theodis starting some ?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    interesting enough

Spanish (aka Moorish Latin)

Saturday = sábado

Sabbath = sábado

Also, Saturday is the 7th day of the week. If He rested on the 7th day, why do we say Sunday is the holy day? Blind tradition? That's the only answer.

The English language, which is best described as equivocal and deceptive, named Saturday after Saturn. The first definition for Saturn (before they identify the planet with it) is an ancient Roman ? , Cronus, who is their ? for agriculture. Lines up with Scripture (in a perverted way of course), LORD ? cursed Adam to till the ground after he ate the fruit.

From naming Yeshua, Jesus (which is pronounced "Hey Zeus!" in romantic languages) to modeling Jesus Christ after Julius Caeser, it's obvious Rome has not fallen but is in disguise and still controls the world

I'm just saying.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Ziryab wrote: »
    interesting enough

Spanish (aka Moorish Latin)

Saturday = sábado

Sabbath = sábado

Also, Saturday is the 7th day of the week. If He rested on the 7th day, why do we say Sunday is the holy day? Blind tradition? That's the only answer.

The English language, which is best described as equivocal and deceptive, named Saturday after Saturn. The first definition for Saturn (before they identify the planet with it) is an ancient Roman ? , Cronus, who is their ? for agriculture. Lines up with Scripture (in a perverted way of course), LORD ? cursed Adam to till the ground after he ate the fruit.

From naming Yeshua, Jesus (which is pronounced "Hey Zeus!" in romantic languages) to modeling Jesus Christ after Cesare Borgia, son one Pope Alexander VI, it's obvious Rome has not fallen but is in disguise and still controls the world

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRflKdGmahaxR4ELeCZvJF8u60FPiojMa7lJGDkQT0FSIg8QMSevg

I'm just saying.

Fixed and cosigned
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard the Julius Caesar comparison before Cesare Borgia, I have to research on that. Borgia didn't come about until the 1500s I see. I'm sure they modeled portraits after him (and many other European men) but I'm also sure the remodeling and re-identifying started long before then. It's gotta be much deeper than that.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ziryab

There have been many imposters of Christ over the years. I just think that in current times, the univerally excepted image of Christ is one that is modeled after Cesare Borgia. Funny how they had that show about the family on Showtime, but this was never mentioned.....
  • Ajackson17
    He was modeled after Ceasar Borgia in the late 1400s and another painting of Christ was from the Uncle of Leonardo Da Vinci and a whole bunch of criminals. Yeshua was a man that they made myth, but a real man, but none of those super human heroics.
  • janklow
    This is just a waste of time. If you cant answer a simple question then don't bother replying.
    ...says the guy who keeps posting.

i answered your question and you don't want to answer mine. so let me know when you're willing to get into what kind of influence the Vatican actually wields, since your claim was, and i quote, "The Christianity of today thru the Vatican is what most Christians follow today"

• beenwize
    Lol. janklow flagged 4 of my previous post in this thread smh.
  • janklow
    seems about right

• Ajackson17
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    Y'all can keep worshiping white people's propaganda... I'ma say 4 the record, ? Christianity, Islam, & all that other fukry...

Goat'd @hyenakilla
  • beenwize
    seems about right

No wonder why the forum is dead. only a no life having mod would ne so caught up in his feelings on a forum that he goes on a post flagging spree lol. Who started Sunday worship once again?
  • Bodhi
    seems about right

No wonder why the forum is dead. only a no life having mod would ne so caught up in his feelings on a forum that he goes on a post flagging spree lol. Who started Sunday worship once again?

Don't mind him. He's flagging you now when just a few months ago he said this,
    and then we have all the spam/troll tags, the mark of someone who's clearly NOT being pissy about something.

sarcastically to me because I flagged him for his b.s.