"Tokyo, London, United States. It's gonna be a wipeout. We'll never see it coming." - Hollywood

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
Please go to the 40 second mark on the trailer to see what I am talking about.

http://youtu.be/K9KAnx4EvaE

Can anybody read between the lines and decode the message that Hollywood is sending?

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a fictional movie hollywood has been making these movies for decades already i read between the lines and all i see if you fear mongering and fear is not a spirit of the lord.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    So because I am informing my brothers and sisters of the coming disaster, by pointing people to the signs of the times I am fear mongering?

So I guess when Noah preached that judgment was coming he was fear mongering?
    Or when Lot was telling his house hold that judgment was coming, he was fear mongering as well?
    How bout Jeremiah? He preached that judgement was coming, I guess he fear mongered too!

Get real. I understand that there will always be sanballats and Tobiahs that will try to hinder the work of the LORD, but the word will still be preached by the grace of ? !

Judgment is coming and if you can't see it, sorry for you. By faith I am moved by holy fear to do what thus saith the LORD. Just like Noah, Just like Lot, Just like Jeremiah!

"By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that is in keeping with faith."
    Hebrews 11:7
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2013
    America is in disarray and yet people still can't see the writing on the wall?

Like nothing is ever going to happen. Everything will just continue as it is.

But yet Jesus tells us this:

"Every kingdom divided against itself is headed for destruction, and a house divided against itself falls." Luke 11:17

Jesus didn't say "some kingdoms" or "few kingdoms" or "many kingdoms", He said "EVERY kingdom" that is divided against itself will be destroyed. This isn't arbitrary. This is the word of ? ! The truth! America is headed for destruction and if you can't see it, I pity you.

I mean even Hollywood is telling us such things. You had 3 movies come out this year that had to do with the White House being taken over. Americas very power center was infiltrated and held hostage.

GI JOE
    Olympus has fallen (A pun for Babylon has fallen)
    White House Down

All 3 movies portrayed what is soon to come. There are spiritual forces at work here. This isn't flesh and blood we are dealing with. But spiritual wickedness in high places.

And here you have this latest movie which clearly spells out what is to come. A total wipeout (destruction) of 3 major population centers. And hollywood even tells us that nobody will see it coming! Guess what, that is exactly what the BIBLE SAYS!

But people still don't get it. Just like Jesus said, we can predict the weather, but yet we can't interpret the signs of the times. Tragic.
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232

Can anybody read between the lines and decode the message that Hollywood is sending?

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, That's what ALL those people also said about the 2012 Olympics, they said in British T.V. Shows/ and showing the hidden messages in Lil-Wayne/Birdman Videos that the N.W.O. waz gonna start after a "False Flag-terrorist attack"

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    rapluva wrote: »

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, That's what ALL those people also said about the 2012 Olympics, they said in British T.V. Shows/ and showing the hidden messages in Lil-Wayne/Birdman Videos that the N.W.O. waz gonna start after a "False Flag-terrorist attack"

I'm not a conspiracy theorists my friend. I deal with the facts. All the truth I get comes from the source of all truth, ? !

All I am doing is pointing to the signs of the times that confirm what the scripture foretold thousands of years ago. And speaking of the 2012 Olympics, ? gave us a spectacular sign during the playing of the National Anthem.

http://youtu.be/BCqG9t6xllY

The symbolism is off the charts in that sign. Americas days are numbered. If you can't see that by now, I feel sorry for you. Amen.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For you know quite well that the day of the Lord will come in the same way as a thief in the night.

◄ 1 Thessalonians 5:2 ►

• MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just talking about Hollywood and it's symbolism.
    There are alot of things that Hollywood seems to portray years before it actually happens
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what Tokyo and London have to do with United States tho?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    MzKB wrote: »
    I was just talking about Hollywood and it's symbolism.
    There are alot of things that Hollywood seems to portray years before it actually happens

Yes indeed.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Maybe America's days are numbered. But, what does that mean for those who will never make it to zero hour? What about those in which time is running out today? No one is guaranteed to see tomorrow and what it might bring.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Rock_Well wrote: »
    what Tokyo and London have to do with United States tho?

They are allies of the United States. They will probably be targeted as well when the day of the LORD starts. The scriptures tell us that once Babylon the Great is destroyed, the same forces that accomplished that task will seek to annihilate Israel is well. That prophecy is in Ezekiel 38-39, the Gog and Magog invasion. One passage of scripture in that prophetic passage states this:

"And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD." Ezekiel 39:6

? states that there will be fire sent to nations that "dwell carelessly in the isles" as well. Who exactly those nations are remain to be seen, but none the less when the Day of the LORD starts there will be catastrophic consequences for all the nations of the earth.

If you have a chance read Isaiah 13 and see how devastating the day of the LORD is. It's gonna be total chaos. And thus that is how the beast rises. He will offer peace in the midst of untold horrors that will be coming upon the earth.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    alissowack wrote: »
    Maybe America's days are numbered. But, what does that mean for those who will never make it to zero hour? What about those in which time is running out today? No one is guaranteed to see tomorrow and what it might bring.

That is why ? says this my friend.

"For ? says, "At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you. 'Indeed, the 'right time' is now. Today is the day of salvation." 2 Corinthians 6:2

There is no time like the present. Amen.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    alissowack wrote: »

That is why ? says this my friend.

"For ? says, "At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you. 'Indeed, the 'right time' is now. Today is the day of salvation." 2 Corinthians 6:2

There is no time like the present. Amen.

Though this thread is not meant to serve this purpose, it might help to meet people where they are "right now". Some people don't need to know that the world is going to end to come to realize their need for a savior. Besides...people can get the wrong impression that the only reason Christians believe in ? is for a "Get Out of Hell" card.
  • zombie
    THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS NOT BABYLON
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Babylon the Great is called a "Mystery" for a reason. Amen.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013

'yeah man, nothing is gonna destroy the US, we are too powerful and the military is too strong. we run everything. praise be to the USA, all hail USA'

said the deadman walking
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »

Scripture?

Because I have seen some pretty compelling arguments using scripture that suggest that it is. At the very least it is the daughter of babylon imo.

• zombie

Scripture?

Because I have seen some pretty compelling arguments using scripture that suggest that it is. At the very least it is the daughter of babylon imo.

if you want to find Babylon as a physical place it will be located were ever the apostles died

Rev 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for ? hath avenged you on her.

no apostle ever died in america and in addition there are people today calling themselves apostle in america but they are false the only apostles are in the bible. and were sent by christ himself and were recognized as apostles by people who lived with christ.
  • zombie
    Ziryab wrote: »
    'yeah man, nothing is gonna destroy the US, we are too powerful and the military is too strong. we run everything. praise be to the USA, all hail USA'

said the deadman walking

america can be and most likely will be destroyed but that still does not mean america is babylon
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

Scripture?

if you want to find Babylon as a physical place it will be located were ever the apostles died

Rev 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for ? hath avenged you on her.

no apostle ever died in america and in addition there are people today calling themselves apostle in america but they are false the only apostles are in the bible. and were sent by christ himself and were recognized as apostles by people who lived with christ.

The location of where the apostles died are scattered all over the Mediterranean. It is said that the Apostle Thomas died all the way in India. So your postulation is again unfounded.

And any credible biblical scholar, because of that aforementioned fact, will agree that Revelation 18:20 isn't limited to the "12 or 13" apostles.

And because you like to just take 1 word and seize on it, you failed to account for the rest of the verse which also tells all those in heaven and the prophets to also join in on the celebration. You just can't take 1 word, jump on it, and try to build some argument from it. That's bad exegesis, which always leads to bad hermeneutics. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

said the deadman walking

america can be and most likely will be destroyed but that still does not mean america is babylon

There is no "most likely" that America will be destroyed. IT WILL BE DESTROYED.

"For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted." Isaiah 60:12

"I have begun to punish Jerusalem, the city that bears my name. Now should I let you go unpunished? No, you will not escape disaster. I will call for war against all the nations of the earth. I, the LORD of Heaven's Armies, have spoken!" Jeremiah 25:29

Let ? be true and all men liars. Amen.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing that isn't being said is this - whether America is destroyed or not doesn't say one thing or another about its moral standing nor its favor in Gods sight, its just not that easy to judge. And the scriptures used to build a case about America being Babylon are taken out of context and ppl are just using to bible to say what they want...its not much different from how the slave masters took and twisted what scripts said to try and make the case that the bible says dark skinned ppl are cursed. That's why ppl should stop doing that...let thr bible speak. There are scriptural examples of Gods ppl being conquered by other nations, it doesn't mean they were in bad moral standing with ?
  • zombie
    edited October 2013

Scripture?

The location of where the apostles died are scattered all over the Mediterranean. It is said that the Apostle Thomas died all the way in India. So your postulation is again unfounded.

And any credible biblical scholar, because of that aforementioned fact, will agree that Revelation 18:20 isn't limited to the "12 or 13" apostles.

And because you like to just take 1 word and seize on it, you failed to account for the rest of the verse which also tells all those in heaven and the prophets to also join in on the celebration. You just can't take 1 word, jump on it, and try to build some argument from it. That's bad exegesis, which always leads to bad hermeneutics. Amen.

No it's not unfounded at all most likely babylon will be located somewhere in the mediterranean and will be composed of the nations in that area. like everything else in the bible happened in that area

it's not just that the apostles have to have died in the nations that will compose babylons but that the other descriptions given about babylon simply do not fit america.
  • zombie

said the deadman walking

There is no "most likely" that America will be destroyed. IT WILL BE DESTROYED.

"For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted." Isaiah 60:12

"I have begun to punish Jerusalem, the city that bears my name. Now should I let you go unpunished? No, you will not escape disaster. I will call for war against all the nations of the earth. I, the LORD of Heaven's Armies, have spoken!" Jeremiah 25:29

Let ? be true and all men liars. Amen.

Like i said most likely you don't know what ? is going to do or who he is going to do it to
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2013
    Rock_Well wrote: »
    One thing that isn't being said is this - whether America is destroyed or not doesn't say one thing or another about its moral standing nor its favor in Gods sight, its just not that easy to judge. And the scriptures used to build a case about America being Babylon are taken out of context and ppl are just using to bible to say what they want...its not much different from how the slave masters took and twisted what scripts said to try and make the case that the bible says dark skinned ppl are cursed. That's why ppl should stop doing that...let thr bible speak. There are scriptural examples of Gods ppl being conquered by other nations, it doesn't mean they were in bad moral standing with ?

That's the thing my friend. The case for America being Babylon the Great is not something that can be proved from 1 verse of scripture. ? said that Babylon the Great would be a "Mystery". If ? said that something would be a "Mystery", well then that would mean many people would not understand who she is until the time of her destruction is near.

For over almost 2,000 years Babylon the Great has been a "mystery" because she wasn't even in existence when John was given the vision on the island of Patmos. But now that the end is almost here, ? has made it clear who she is because all the descriptions both in the Old Testament and the New Testament clearly declare who she is. But again, it is only clear to those who humble themselves before the LORD and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal His truth to them.

Debates about who she is and the denial of who she is, comes with the biblical precedent of the scriptures. Paul said this:

"For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope."
    Romans 15:4

So looking at the witness of scripture and how over and over and over again the majority of the people failed to recognize the hour in which they lived in, despite having the scriptures to teach them, gives me encouragement to know that this is the same Biblical model being played out in our days.

Lastly, like I always do, I appeal to the scriptures and tell you what ? has to say in regards to Babylon the Great. You see knowing the identity of Babylon the Great is only the first step. After correctly identifying her, ? has given a command of action which is this:

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." Revelation 18:4

While ? gives the general appeal to his people to come out of Babylon before she is destroyed, the appeal gets more individualized in the Old Testament.

"Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence." Jeremiah 51:6

"My people, go ye out of the midst of her, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of the LORD." Jeremiah 51:45

So knowing who Babylon is and actually following the command to flee from Babylon is a personal choice. It is a individual decision that every person who lives in Babylon will have to make, if they understand who she is first. So with that being the case, there will not be a mass exodus of people leaving Babylon before she is destroyed. Which is sad, but that's the biblical precedent. ? always has a remnant for Himself and that remnant will escape out of Babylon before she is destroyed. Amen.