"Tokyo, London, United States. It's gonna be a wipeout. We'll never see it coming." - Hollywood

13»

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    zombie wrote: »
    america simply being rich powerful and wicked does not qualify it to be babylon. SORRY.

Not according to ? . Yeah, let ? be true and all men liars. Amen.

There have been many evil nations on earth and while they may have resembled babylon in Behavior they were not the babylon of revelations nor is america.

It's not "revelations" is the book of revelation.

You need to study. You told me that Babylon the Great was known for it's exports in the other thread. Again showing your utter ignorance of the scriptures. My 5 year old can read Revelation 18 and know that Babylon is known for it's imports, thus making all those who bring their merchandise to Babylon rich. SMH @ you trying to discuss a topic your utterly clueless about. And here I am getting trolled by you.

thanks for pointing out my spelling mistakes further showing your arrogance but still you have not proved that babylon the great is america. anyway lets look at revelations 18 again and try to read closely

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves,

America actually does not import that much wood, iron, broze or food stuffs like olive oil in fact food is our smallest import. we import a lot of iron but everyone does, we also don't lead the world in the importation of iron china does, america is 8th on the list. we also don't lead the world in gold or jewlery consumption india does. and america sure as hell does not import alot of wheat.Our money is losing value and our dollare is falling everyday in fact people are trying to dump it, economist say that in the future america will no longer be the richest nation on earth. china, india and maybe europe will surpass us. so people would still be buying those things if we disappeared. and a merchant is a seller or a buyer not only a seller the merchants in rev 18 could be crying because babylon is where they buy their raw materials from to sell it elsewhere and since america does not produce much of the things on that list nor do we import vast sums of the things on that list babylon does not have to be america.

• zombie
    Here I am trying to feed filet Mignon to folks who still can't even digest milk. How tragic that people who are in Christ, don't even know their own identity in Christ.

Forget Babylon the Great, we need to do a study about the foundations of the christian life. My goodness!

the foundation of christian life is humility not boastfulness about doctrinal standpoints
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    america simply being rich powerful and wicked does not qualify it to be babylon. SORRY.

There have been many evil nations on earth and while they may have resembled babylon in Behavior they were not the babylon of revelations nor is america.

You need to study. You told me that Babylon the Great was known for it's exports in the other thread. Again showing your utter ignorance of the scriptures. My 5 year old can read Revelation 18 and know that Babylon is known for it's imports, thus making all those who bring their merchandise to Babylon rich. SMH @ you trying to discuss a topic your utterly clueless about. And here I am getting trolled by you.

thanks for pointing out my spelling mistakes further showing your arrogance but still you have not proved that babylon the great is america. anyway lets look at revelations 18 again and try to read closely

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves,

America actually does not import that much wood, iron, broze or food stuffs like olive oil in fact food is our smallest import. we import a lot of iron but everyone does, we also don't lead the world in the importation of iron china does, america is 8th on the list. we also don't lead the world in gold or jewlery consumption india does. and america sure as hell does not import alot of wheat.Our money is losing value and our dollare is falling everyday in fact people are trying to dump it, economist say that in the future america will no longer be the richest nation on earth. china, india and maybe europe will surpass us. so people would still be buying those things if we disappeared. and a merchant is a seller or a buyer not only a seller the merchants in rev 18 could be crying because babylon is where they buy their raw materials from to sell it elsewhere and since america does not produce much of the things on that list nor do we import vast sums of the things on that list babylon does not have to be america.

1. With humility we are going to do things the LORD's way, thus we must use the principals that the LORD has set forth in order to come to an understanding. So to begin we must look at the method ? uses for instruction:

"Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the ? . For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little."
    Isaiah 28:9-10

We all have to grow up eventually so I will proceed with this study. But honestly ZOMBIE, you are still a babe in Christ because you have proven it by the very words you have spoken. Not knowing who you are in Christ was a major red flag. And ? has just said in the above passage that knowledge and understanding doctrines are only given to those who can digest meat. What we are dealing with here, Babylon the Great, is PhD level things. This is prime beef, not milk.

And to top it off ? says that PRECEPT MUST BE UPON PRECEPT, LINE UPON LINE, HERE A LITTLE AND THERE A LITTLE. So again in your above "presumptions" about the passage of scripture you listed, you have shown that you did not use the methods ? ordained to understand His word. But I will proceed because I love you and I want to see you mature in Christ. Amen.

2. Now because we are students of the word and we are following the principals ? has given us in Isaiah 28:9-10, we will start with Revelation 18:11

"And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:” Revelation 18:11

? is describing Babylon the great as being the engine for the worlds trade economy. How can that be possible you say? Well the proof is in the pudding. Look to New York City. What is there? The 2 largest stock exchanges in the world!

The New York Stock Exchange (Market Cap 13.4 trillion) and the NASDAQ (Market Cap 3.9 trillion) are the #1 and #2 largest stock exchanges of the world. Many nations of the world have been made rich by America’s consumerism and trade.
    http://www.forbes.com/pictures/eddk45iglh/new-york-stock-exchange/#gallerycontent

The Chicago Mercantile Exchange is the largest future exchange in the world.

"Chicago is located at the base of the Great Lakes, close to the farmlands and cattle country of the Midwest, making it a natural center for transportation, distribution, and trading of agricultural produce." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futures_exchange

And to top it all off, America is the #1 consumer nation of the world.

“The United States, with less than 5 % of the global population, uses about a quarter of the world’s fossil fuel resources—burning up nearly 25 % of the coal, 26 % of the oil, and 27 % of the world’s natural gas.” - http://www.worldwatch.org/node/810
    http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_imp-economy-imports

Now that we have gotten down to what the meaning of Revelation 18:11 is all about, we can see that when Babylon the Great is destroyed by fire, the WHOLE WORLD WILL BE AFFECTED! That is why the "merchants of the earth weep and mourn over Babylon the Great; because no man buys their merchandise any more:”
    The majority of the worlds trade and finance is located in the United States. If The United States was destroyed in 1 hour (which it will be) the world will come to a stand still and chaos will ensue.

Thus the beast will rise and issue his mark upon all the world:

"It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name."
    Revelation 13:16-17

To clarify that point we can also look at Revelation 14 and see that after Babylon the Great is destroyed, the next major event to happen will be the issuing of the mark of the beast.

"A second angel followed and said, “ ‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great, which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries.” A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, they, too, will drink the wine of ? ’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb." Revelation 14:8-10

Now my prayer is that the Holy Spirit will make this real to you. Only He can take the things of Christ and show them unto us. By following the methods that He has ordained, I pray that we were faithful in our study of your word Lord. Open thou the eyes of your children, so that they may be edified by your holy word. Thank you King Jesus for your amazing grace, in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
  • zombie

1. With humility we are going to do things the LORD's way, thus we must use the principals that the LORD has set forth in order to come to an understanding. So to begin we must look at the method ? uses for instruction:

"Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the ? . For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little."
    Isaiah 28:9-10

We all have to grow up eventually so I will proceed with this study. But honestly ZOMBIE, you are still a babe in Christ because you have proven it by the very words you have spoken. Not knowing who you are in Christ was a major red flag. And ? has just said in the above passage that knowledge and understanding doctrines are only given to those who can digest meat. What we are dealing with here, Babylon the Great, is PhD level things. This is prime beef, not milk.

And to top it off ? says that PRECEPT MUST BE UPON PRECEPT, LINE UPON LINE, HERE A LITTLE AND THERE A LITTLE. So again in your above "presumptions" about the passage of scripture you listed, you have shown that you did not use the methods ? ordained to understand His word. But I will proceed because I love you and I want to see you mature in Christ. Amen.

2. Now because we are students of the word and we are following the principals ? has given us in Isaiah 28:9-10, we will start with Revelation 18:11

"And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:” Revelation 18:11

? is describing Babylon the great as being the engine for the worlds trade economy. How can that be possible you say? Well the proof is in the pudding. Look to New York City. What is there? The 2 largest stock exchanges in the world!

The New York Stock Exchange (Market Cap 13.4 trillion) and the NASDAQ (Market Cap 3.9 trillion) are the #1 and #2 largest stock exchanges of the world. Many nations of the world have been made rich by America’s consumerism and trade.
    http://www.forbes.com/pictures/eddk45iglh/new-york-stock-exchange/#gallerycontent

The Chicago Mercantile Exchange is the largest future exchange in the world.

"Chicago is located at the base of the Great Lakes, close to the farmlands and cattle country of the Midwest, making it a natural center for transportation, distribution, and trading of agricultural produce." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futures_exchange

And to top it all off, America is the #1 consumer nation of the world.

“The United States, with less than 5 % of the global population, uses about a quarter of the world’s fossil fuel resources—burning up nearly 25 % of the coal, 26 % of the oil, and 27 % of the world’s natural gas.” - http://www.worldwatch.org/node/810
    http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_imp-economy-imports

Now that we have gotten down to what the meaning of Revelation 18:11 is all about, we can see that when Babylon the Great is destroyed by fire, the WHOLE WORLD WILL BE AFFECTED! That is why the "merchants of the earth weep and mourn over Babylon the Great; because no man buys their merchandise any more:”
    The majority of the worlds trade and finance is located in the United States. If The United States was destroyed in 1 hour (which it will be) the world will come to a stand still and chaos will ensue.

Thus the beast will rise and issue his mark upon all the world:

"It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name."
    Revelation 13:16-17

To clarify that point we can also look at Revelation 14 and see that after Babylon the Great is destroyed, the next major event to happen will be the issuing of the mark of the beast.

"A second angel followed and said, “ ‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great, which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries.” A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, they, too, will drink the wine of ? ’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb." Revelation 14:8-10

Now my prayer is that the Holy Spirit will make this real to you. Only He can take the things of Christ and show them unto us. By following the methods that He has ordained, I pray that we were faithful in our study of your word Lord. Open thou the eyes of your children, so that they may be edified by your holy word. Thank you King Jesus for your amazing grace, in Jesus name I pray. Amen.

you still do not get it alot of that is true now but things economically are shifting away from America. but nice copy and paste job.
  • zombie
    edited October 2013
    there is a vast difference between trading stock and the actual importion or exportation of goods but you have to have an education on economics to know that
  • zombie
    stop spreading faulty understandings as absolute truth
  • zombie
    fossil fuel as one of babylon imports or exports is never mentioned in the bible so try again
  • zombie
    you are leading me to believe that you are not in christ at all.
  • zombie
    the scary thing about you is you teach this
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    @zombie. You are right. America's money is slowly becoming Monopoly money (if it isn't there already). I think America is coming to a point where it can't borrow any more money.
  • alissowack
    alissowack wrote: »
    @doyouwant2go2heaven. I just don't believe you understand the significance of Jesus's Death and Ressurection. If Jesus didn't come to do what he said, we would still be in our sins. All of the "mysteries" would be meaningless to prophesy if there isn't any hope that we would even be saved from our own individual "revealed" sins. People can leave the proverbial Egypt, but it doesn't mean their hearts will be hopeful in the Promised Land.

...and @zombie has a point. You can push people away from considering what the Bible has to say about anything if there isn't any humility. Besides, if this is a "gift" that you have, you have no reason to boast for you did not earn it.

How does preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ come off as boasting? Well if it does, Praise ? !

"but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD who exercises lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on earth; for I delight in these things," declares the LORD."
    Jeremiah 9:24

If declaring what is to come, the justice and righteousness of ? , is perceived of as boasting; well than let me boast until I meet my Savior in the air. Because glory to ? in the highest for His loving kindness which He shed on me.

Amen and Amen.

You are not teaching the gospel of christ in this thread all you are doing to speaking with ungiven authority on a subject that no man on earth knows the truth about.

proverbs 16:5 Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the Lord;
    be assured, he will not go unpunished.
    @doyouwant2go2heaven. I just don't believe you understand the significance of Jesus's Death and Ressurection. If Jesus didn't come to do what he said, we would still be in our sins. All of the "mysteries" would be meaningless to prophesy if there isn't any hope that we would even be saved from our own individual "revealed" sins. People can leave the proverbial Egypt, but it doesn't mean their hearts will be hopeful in the Promised Land.

...and @zombie has a point. You can push people away from considering what the Bible has to say about anything if there isn't any humility. Besides, if this is a "gift" that you have, you have no reason to boast for you did not earn it.

How does preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ come off as boasting? Well if it does, Praise ? !

"but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD who exercises lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on earth; for I delight in these things," declares the LORD."
    Jeremiah 9:24

If declaring what is to come, the justice and righteousness of ? , is perceived of as boasting; well than let me boast until I meet my Savior in the air. Because glory to ? in the highest for His loving kindness which He shed on me.

Amen and Amen.

If what you are preaching is the gospel...then Jeremiah 9:24 would be a little more meaningful. There was a point in time where the end of days interested me; just pondering who the players are and the deals made that sort of "lines up" with what is said in the Bible. But, I've learned that it is not about those things. The "good news" is about what Jesus has done for sinners...not what he is going to do to the unrepentant in the future. For if all you are interested in is avoiding Hell, then you are only just turning up the flames.

Seriously your like the debbie downer all the time. Ever since I have known you on the IC all you do is complain about the way ? is leading me to do ministry. You never encourage, you never lift up, you never exhort, all you do is complain about the way ? is leading me to do His work.

I'm not you my friend. We are all of the same body, but we all have different functions in the body. The way ? is using me to do His work will be different than they way ? will use you. We need to stay in our respective lanes and let ? work in us and thru us. Let ? use our unique personalities and gifts to glorify His name. Amen.

I think I hit the "ether" tag by mistake...I hate those things. Anyway, the gospel isn't about us. It isn't about how we feel or how "advanced" we may think we are. It's about what Jesus has done. Even the most Biblically sound person still has to deal with sin. Paul has had to deal with it. The rain still falls on the righteous and the wicked so if there is any reason to think that you are standing tall in The Lord...be careful that you don't fall...and yes, it goes for me as well.

Huh? What does anything you just said have to do with anything I previously wrote?

Well, you are wanting some sort of sympathy; wanting to be encouraged or lifted for what I (and others) believe to be wrong. My hope is that if I'm wrong about what I believe the gospel to be that you would offer the same rebukes. Just because someone is family doesn't make them right. I might feel "some type of way" about it, but I don't need to have my pride get in the way of the truth.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    America's money is slowly becoming Monopoly money (if it isn't there already).
    see, if you really think this is accurate, i would look into situations like "post-WWI Germany" or "recent Zimbabwe"

there's inflation and there's Monopoly money

• zombie
    The american dollar is not as bad as the zimbabwe dollar but if current long term trends continue americas money will no longer be anywhere as strong as it once was it's lost almost half it's value since the 1980's meanwhile other currencies are growing stronger china for example is holding down the value of it's money.
  • alissowack
    edited October 2013
    janklow wrote: »
    America's money is slowly becoming Monopoly money (if it isn't there already).
    see, if you really think this is accurate, i would look into situations like "post-WWI Germany" or "recent Zimbabwe"

there's inflation and there's Monopoly money

Maybe I should have clarified the intent of that statement. I'm sure America's money is nowhere as bad as those two places. @doyouwant2go2heaven? was trying to make America out to be the present day Babylon and I was just throwing my two cents in (I guess I was a little careless). But, @zombie did echo what can happen if America doesn't get it's act together.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    I would just like to apologize to @Zombie and @alissowack for any type of comment that I said, which may have offended you or rubbed you the wrong way. The last thing I want to do is cause disharmony, disunity, envy, and strife amongst brothers in Christ. We don't have to look very far back into our christian heritage to see the ill effects of disharmony amongst brethren, hence all the denominations we see in christiandom.

I would also like to apologize to @janklow for anything I have said in the past, which may have offended you. I know we have had our brush ups, but I want to apologize for anything I did which was not in keeping with the Spirit of Christ.

And for anybody else who is reading this I also want to apologize to you and ask for your forgivness, if I have offended you in any way. Amen.

Now with that being said, in regards to the topic of Babylon the Great, I am thoroughly convinced by the witness of scripture, the signs of the times, and the conviction of the Holy Spirit that Babylon the Great is the United States of America. The totality of the word of ? speaks to this fact.

Jeremiah 50-51, Isaiah 13-14, 47, and Revelation 17-18 are the main texts that reveal this truth. But there are also other scattered references to Babylon the Great in other books of the Bible in types and shadows. I believe that knowing who Babylon the Great is, is one of the keys to unraveling the endtimes saga. And with that being the case I am willing to follow the biblical precedant of Isaiah 28:9-10 and go line upon line, precept upon precept in a thorough study of this subject with my fellow brethern.

If we believe that this is true:

"It is the glory of ? to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Than we can also believe that this is true:

"Surely the Lord ? will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7

Thus the Mystery of who Babylon the Great is can be known if we search the scriptures diligently and have the Holy Spirit teach us. If this sounds like a fruitful and edifying endeavor that my brethren would like to make with me than we can start with Isaiah 13 and work our way foward, Praise ? . And if not, ? bless you and Praise ? . Amen.

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Revelations chapter 17 and 18 is most likey speaking of America period.
  • zombie
    I would just like to apologize to @Zombie and @alissowack for any type of comment that I said, which may have offended you or rubbed you the wrong way. The last thing I want to do is cause disharmony, disunity, envy, and strife amongst brothers in Christ. We don't have to look very far back into our christian heritage to see the ill effects of disharmony amongst brethren, hence all the denominations we see in christiandom.

I would also like to apologize to @janklow for anything I have said in the past, which may have offended you. I know we have had our brush ups, but I want to apologize for anything I did which was not in keeping with the Spirit of Christ.

And for anybody else who is reading this I also want to apologize to you and ask for your forgivness, if I have offended you in any way. Amen.

Now with that being said, in regards to the topic of Babylon the Great, I am thoroughly convinced by the witness of scripture, the signs of the times, and the conviction of the Holy Spirit that Babylon the Great is the United States of America. The totality of the word of ? speaks to this fact.

Jeremiah 50-51, Isaiah 13-14, 47, and Revelation 17-18 are the main texts that reveal this truth. But there are also other scattered references to Babylon the Great in other books of the Bible in types and shadows. I believe that knowing who Babylon the Great is, is one of the keys to unraveling the endtimes saga. And with that being the case I am willing to follow the biblical precedant of Isaiah 28:9-10 and go line upon line, precept upon precept in a thorough study of this subject with my fellow brethern.

"It is the glory of ? to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

"Surely the Lord ? will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7

Thus the Mystery of who Babylon the Great is can be known if we search the scriptures diligently and have the Holy Spirit teach us. If this sounds like a fruitful and edifying endeavor that my brethren would like to make with me than we can start with Isaiah 13 and work our way foward, Praise ? . And if not, ? bless you and Praise ? . Amen.

May ? bless you

I think there would be so much less strife among christians if we aknowledge and respect the doctrinal standpoints of each other there are people who have studied scripture there entire lives and have not been lead to the same conculsions by the holy spirit on every issue.

This happens to be one of those issues some think babylon is america, some think it's the catholic church some think it's an empire yet to rise, some think babylon is a spiritual system. these people are totally convinced of their standpoint and have valid scriptural evidence to back them up. So the main issue we must all agree upon is christ is lord everything else: the understanding of certain prophecies, what age you should be baptised or should women be allowed to preach, is a side issue. we should keep our eyes on the prize and that is christ is lord.

WHEN we debate these things i think we need to keep that in mind.

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Maybe I should have clarified the intent of that statement. I'm sure America's money is nowhere as bad as those two places. @doyouwant2go2heaven? was trying to make America out to be the present day Babylon and I was just throwing my two cents in (I guess I was a little careless). But, @zombie did echo what can happen if America doesn't get it's act together.
    yeah, it's fair to say things aren't trending in the right direction. no dispute. i would just say that situations THAT bad are caused by things far beyond what cause America's problems (right now)
    what in the heck is going on today

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mystery Babylon is Rome and the Catholic Church
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

May ? bless you

I think there would be so much less strife among christians if we aknowledge and respect the doctrinal standpoints of each other there are people who have studied scripture there entire lives and have not been lead to the same conculsions by the holy spirit on every issue.

This happens to be one of those issues some think babylon is america, some think it's the catholic church some think it's an empire yet to rise, some think babylon is a spiritual system. these people are totally convinced of their standpoint and have valid scriptural evidence to back them up. So the main issue we must all agree upon is christ is lord everything else: the understanding of certain prophecies, what age you should be baptised or should women be allowed to preach, is a side issue. we should keep our eyes on the prize and that is christ is lord.

WHEN we debate these things i think we need to keep that in mind.

Amen my brother in Christ.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    janklow wrote: »
    yeah, it's fair to say things aren't trending in the right direction. no dispute. i would just say that situations THAT bad are caused by things far beyond what cause America's problems (right now)
    what in the heck is going on today

I just don't want a root of bitterness to spring up in me my friend. I want to love my neighbor as myself. Love always wins at the end of the day. So I must examplify that truth as a child of ? . Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Mystery Babylon is Rome and the Catholic Church

The most needful thing for you is to accept the LORD as your Savior. Will you open up your heart to Him today?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭