they should made a dark themed black spiderman

Mr. Rich Pryor
Mr. Rich Pryor Members Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2013 in Quite Comical
wat i mean is i dont like da way they doin dis miles morales spiderman version he look ? so how would yall feel if they made it diffrently where u have a black spiderman wit a tough guy personality instead and the stories would be more dark-themed than da pg ? !

Comments

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see that. Marvel already has a darker Spidey with the Scarlet Spider, who is one of Pete's clones named Kaine. If the plan is to integrate Miles into the 616, I would love to see him as a no nonsense ass kicker.
  • jaxn
    Spock is badass too now that he's in control of Pete's body. He's out there killing folks, knocking eyes out and beating the brakes off common thugs
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^I really wish they'd put an end to this spock ? for real as for miles they skipped his age from 13 to 16 between issues20 or something. I heard they are cancelling the book though. I like miles morales he's not just a black spiderman he has different powers like a bio camouflage and a bioshock that temporarily paralyzes his enemies. he went about five issues without webbing until gwen stacy gave him the formula for it from peters notes that she found. I think that's how it happened I haven't read in awhile.
  • jaxn
    yeah I think that's how it went. I kind of like his new abilities. An additional twist to the powerset. I've been reading rumors that Miles may be integrated into the 616 but we'll see. I agree with you on the spock ? . Hopefully Pete will be making a return soon with the latest issue. I'm thinking Marvel has to have in back in time for the next movie