Should the WWE go BACK to the ATTITUDE Era?

Options
2»

Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    From KalvinEllis
    It won't mean ? to go back to TV-14. Rating means nothing, TNA proves it. If WWE goes back to that, nothing will change except you'll hear swearing, that's all. The idiotic marks will keep their ? , they are never happy regardless of what happens. They finally got The Rock after crying for him all the years and what happened? Now they are ? he doesn't deserve his spot. TV-14 will get the same reaction - "It's not as good as before". An advice ? - don't watch WWE anymore.
  • Killface_toast
    Killface_toast Members Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    Options
    From KalvinEllis
    It won't mean ? to go back to TV-14. Rating means nothing, TNA proves it. If WWE goes back to that, nothing will change except you'll hear swearing, that's all. The idiotic marks will keep their ? , they are never happy regardless of what happens. They finally got The Rock after crying for him all the years and what happened? Now they are ? he doesn't deserve his spot. TV-14 will get the same reaction - "It's not as good as before". An advice ? - don't watch WWE anymore.

This guy left out color... which is pretty important
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Jamaica wrote: »
    @Broddie
    I recommend the following HBK matches

2002 vs HHH Summerslam

2003 vs Chris Jericho WM 19
    2003 vs Goldberg MNR
    2003 vs Team Bischoff Survivor Series (great performance)
    2003 vs Batista Armageddon
    2003 vs HHH MNR

2004 vs HHH vs Chris Benoit WM 20
    2004 vs Chris Benoit MNR
    2004 vs Christian MNR

2005 vs Edge Royal Rumble
    2005 vs Kurt Angle WM 21
    2005 vs Kurt Angle Vengence
    2005 vs Shelton Benjamin (Famous super kick)
    2005 vs Hulk Hogan Summerslam
    2005 vs Rey Mysterio MNR (Eddie Guerrero tribute show)

2007 vs John Cena WM 23
    2007 vs John Cena MNR
    2007 vs John Cena vs Edge vs Randy Orton Backlash
    2007 vs Randy Orton Survivor Series

2008 vs Ric Flair WM 24
    2008 vs Batista Backlash
    2008 vs Chris Jericho Vengence
    2008 vs Chris Jericho No Mercy

2009 vs JBL No Way Out
    2009 vs Undertaker WM 25

Props I really will be able to narrow it down to the ones I'd like to see even more this way.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    i was always a "? HBK he aint ? ? ? " dude but son was nice def top 5.

guessing it all had to do with me being a Hitman fan

I liked both. Did like Hitman more though especially when he used to slick talk Michaels and call him a ? in many ways before outright saying it by '97 lol. That feud was to my generation what Zbyszko/Sammartino, Flair/Steamboat were to other generations before mine. Possibly the best one ever because of all the genuinely real heat.
  • Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh it's highly improbable for wrestling to return to mid 90s to early 2000s the catalysts aren't there. wwe moved to the attitude era because they had to respond to wcw nwo movement. ? stoppedfuckin with wwe for a hot scond when nwo came out. Everyone was doin thewolfpack sign.
    With competition business wise there is no spark to challenge yourself or push the boundaries.