Battle Royale Luke Cage vs. Brotherman

indyman87
indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
Who wins?

new_brotherman2.jpg

ModelSheet_Luke_Cage_Modern.jpg

I think they're evenly matched so I'll call a draw.

Comments

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luke cage would beat the dog ? out of brotherman
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who the ? is brotherman?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brotherman looks like generic ? #6 in a b-rated comic with no dialogue
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really?
    These crackas seriously made a character called brotherman....smh
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    I refuse to believe luke cage getting whooped by a ? named brotherman
  • Ol' Fred
    Ol' Fred Members Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    luke cage would tear dat muthaphukka limb from limb!
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL you ? fronting. If I remember correctly Brotherman had no super powers or any real gadgets (I haven't heard Brotherman's name since the early 90's).
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf is brothermans powers anyway? the uncanny ability to be related to any black man within a 10 mile radius? "say man I don't know you but give me five on the black hand side anywayz brutha!"
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    There's no need to talk bad about Brother Man. If you don't know who he is just do an internet search. Do I have to hold your hand?

http://www.brothermancomics.com/

independently sold 750,000 books within a four year span

http://the15project.wordpress.com/tag/brotherman-comic/

Brotherman came to save the day and then was gone almost as quickly as he came. What led to his absence? What initiated his return?
    Big City Comics and Brotherman were birthed from a family business, a family that has worked closely together for years before there was even a Brotherman. As a young man I was impacted greatly when my mother passed on the evening of a major trade show in NYC. We had just released the 10th issue and for an independent company 10 issues and almost a million sold takes a lot out of you that many people may not fully understand. Soon after my father passed within a year of that event and I was feeling empty inside. Brotherman and Big City Comics was no longer a priority in my life. My spirit could not produce and fight the fight like I was doing. The reality of the pillars that we were holding up seemed to be revealed and the pillars at that point seemed extra heavy to me and I had to break from it. I had to do something else. So I ended up at a studio in NYC doing character designs for a Pink Panther CD Rom game. I used the money from that job to get issue #11 of Brotherman out but I did not push it like we used to. The book had to go on hiatus. Little did I know it would be almost 15 years before it was to return. I have since worked in LA as a character designer on “Wild Thornberrys” and “Rugrats” as well as many other production gigs like storyboarding music videos like “Big Pun “I’m Not A Player” featuring Joe. I eventually came to Atlanta where I developed a relationship working at Turner Studios. During this time I was still working on finishing where the cliffhanger of Brotherman left off in 1996. Those past fifteen years were not easy for me, however I move on spirit and eventually the people that I needed in my life began to appear, the situations that seemed to be negative in my life soon became blessings and signs that it is time for me to bring Brotherman back to the forefront. It was also the calling of the fan base everywhere from NYC to LA to ATL. I would run into people who would express what Brotherman meant to them and they kept emphasizing the importance of it’s return. Although I knew I wanted to bring it back I knew it would take the right assistance and timing. Which brings us to today