• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shes just a toy for some nights, chill.

u can do better and you have done better
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do no females keep a clean room anymore?? You know you are about send a dude your pics, at least pick up and make the bed jeez...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    Do no females keep a clean room anymore?? You know you are about send a dude your pics, at least pick up and make the bed jeez...

AT LEEEEEAAAASSSSTTT!!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have a theory on this. A nasty azzz, dirt azzz lookin room makes the chick stand out more. For example this pic...
    F7D2C121-9D5F-4EB6-A778-C56428A0B531-747-000000D155D80AD8.jpg

...of course your attention is gonna go directly to her azzz. But you probably didn't notice all the ? surrounding her. That's why you see a lot of women take those kind of pics.

It's kinda like a good lookin chicks, surrounding herself with her ugg mugg lookin azzz friends. Same logic. Different scenario.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats why i only take nudes at furniture stores,my background be looking new as ?
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If women can't keep their room or feet together, it says a lot about their life.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so ive been on pof gettin chicks off a fake pic but they dont want to ? with me cause its a fake pic and they callin catfish. ? being an ugly ? is ? me all up. no playa ? my nig
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    so ive been on pof gettin chicks off a fake pic but they dont want to ? with me cause its a fake pic and they callin catfish. ? being an ugly ? is ? me all up. no playa ? my nig

c86a88be_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mann aint been on pof in a while and my ? is flooded with all kinds of stuff.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    @icecoldstew

thats not a very flattering pic of her. got any other one?

Greedy ass muhfucka lol

92YWCpU.jpg

She looks kinda like Taraji P Henson in that pic.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If women can't keep their room or feet together, it says a lot about their life.

her hygiene
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So

No squares in the playas lounge boo...

what am i suppose to do then?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    So

Grow a pair and put the pimpin in it.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    So

Grow a pair and put the pimpin in it.
    ? i got a pair but it dont mean ill scoop a woman

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    gettin women off the internet ain't no playa ? though.

It's 2013. The traditional way of dating and courtship is pretty much irrelevant. Social networks has pretty much cut thru b/s of having to go out, walk up to someone, and then having to figure out a persons true intentions " manually".

Now for the most part, folks can decide whether or not if they wanna deal wit someone based off online convo. The goal is still there. It's just a another, more simpler route for the ones who don't club, or go to other social spots to meet people.

You can't knock something when millions of people are doing it. Well I guess you can, but the ? will fall on deaf ears b/c folks are gonna do it regardless.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    gettin women off the internet ain't no playa ? though.

It's 2013. The traditional way of dating and courtship is pretty much irrelevant. Social networks has pretty much cut thru b/s of having to go out, walk up to someone, and then having to figure out a persons true intentions " manually".

Now for the most part, folks can decide whether or not if they wanna deal wit someone based off online convo. The goal is still there. It's just a another, more simpler route for the ones who don't club, or go to other social spots to meet people.

You can't knock something when millions of people are doing it. Well I guess you can, but the ? will fall on deaf ears b/c folks are gonna do it regardless.

didn't read.

I met my man in real life. I don't k ow what u talkin about

real liefe >>>>>>>>> e life

Ok and? That makes you better than those who actually married the people they met online? Your logic doesn't make sense.

Then again, ehh you trollin this thread. So nevermind.
  • Darkcrusader4.0
    Darkcrusader4.0 Members Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? going good, gone on 2 dates with this one chick, going on a 3rd on saturday, we were talking about this CD, I told her that I didnt have it, so when we went on our second date she brought the CD and gave it to me. Everyone else I was seeing dropped off by date 2, we just stopped hitting each other, I think it was mutual feeling that there was no chemistry, that nothing needed to be said.

I guess we arent posting pics anymore in this dead ass room, I need to pick up a couple more so I have some females in rotation. My ex keeps hitting me up talking about she wants us to be friends
  • Darkcrusader4.0
    Darkcrusader4.0 Members Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    This ? looking for love...i cant hate on that, i wish u well

A person should never look for love, and thats def. not what im doing, Im just having fun out here doing that playa playa stuff ya dig?

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dark a playa?

there must be levels to this ?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    @icecoldstew

thats not a very flattering pic of her. got any other one?

Greedy ass muhfucka lol

92YWCpU.jpg

klctTm5.jpg

HAHAHAHAH THIS ? WENT RAW!
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
This discussion has been closed.