THE DARK SIDE OF THE BIBLE- SATAN VS JEHOVAH (YOU JUDGE )

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Bro, have you read Matthews 24? You say it isn't about the end of times, but have you not directly quoted it a few posts ago saying "no one knows the hour or time of His return" which is in Matthew 24?

zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    the literal translation of jeremiah17:4 is the better one

and thou hast let go -- even through thyself, Of thine inheritance that I gave to thee, And I have caused thee to serve thine enemies, In a land that thou hast not known, For a fire ye have kindled in Mine anger, Unto the age it doth burn.

Thats what happens when you see a contradiction. you run to another translation. if the bible is the word of ? then shouldnt it be perfect in all languages especially if our eternal fate is supposidly based on this book?

there is no contradiction and it says the same thing in all versions, words are symbols that convey ideas and messages when your culture lacks certain ideas sometimes a word that is closest to what the original word is believed to be trying to convey is used. but the intent of the original message does not change. in english for example there is a different conotation given when you say something is big vs saying something is humongous.

or the difference between paradise and heaven people often get them confused
    and your eternal fate is not tied to the bible it's tired to what's in your heart.
    This is a LIE.

I'm extending my hand, fam. the KING JAMES VERSION of the Bible is the BEST translation we have. Many other translations distort various verses to confuse people. Sometimes they will innocently change the words to make it easier to understand but too often have I found that they actually changed a whole idea! It's blasphemy!

Example...

Jeremiah 14:2

King James Version
    Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

New King James Version
    “Judah mourns, And her gates languish; They mourn for the land, And the cry of Jerusalem has gone up.
    ^^^Where did they get this???

American Standard Version
    2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish, they sit in black upon the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up

^^^Why do they keep changing this part?????

Good News Translation
    2 “Judah is in mourning;
    its cities are dying,
    its people lie on the ground in sorrow,
    and Jerusalem cries out for help

OK THIS IS GETTING JUST DOWNRIGHT SILLY.

Now if you understand how to use a concordance, you will be able to translate words of the ORIGINAL KING JAMES VERSION back to their HEBREW and GREEK MEANING IN THEIR SPECIFIC CONTEXT. The word BLACK in this verse in Hebrew is

qâdar - to be ashy, i.e. dark colored; by implication, to mourn

The ground is different shades of brown and the further you go down into Earth, the DARKER it gets until it is fully BLACK. You have a certain scattered and battered group of people in this world that resemble the color of the ground and it's different shades, from damn near BLACK to a very light brown, that have been cut off from their heritage just as the Bible prophesied they would be, whose hair is takes the liking of WOOL as Jesus Christ's did. JUDAH, the same tribe Jesus Christ comes from!

...Do you see what's going on here?

It's clear that the translations after the King James version don't want the people of Judah (nor any of the other 11 Israelite tribes) to know who they are! But it's clear when you read through the Bible who the real Jews are!

what i was trying to explain is that the OVERALL message is the same not the exact wording. The best version of the bible is surely not the kjv that i know for sure AND NONE OF THE VERSIONS YOU USE ARE MUCH BETTER.

the best translations of the bible are the most jewish the old testament part of the bible is not really an english version of the tanakh but it should be.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    CracceR wrote: »
    Interesting....

not really tho
    all this over a book that was written ages ago
    and nobody in our time can really prove it right or wrong

The word of ? proves itself. The prophecies testify to the word of ? being true. Over 25% of the word of ? is prophetic. Most of it has been fulfilled already. The only things left to be fulfilled concern the end of this age and the eternal kingdom of ? . And if you can't discern by now, we are on the cusp of those prophecies coming to pass soon. The signs of the times testify to that fact. Amen.

ok drop some non-vague prophecies that came true in our time and we can prove that it happened
    ppl have been thinkin they gonna see the endtimes since aeons http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Egypt would never again rule over other nations

"It will be the lowliest of kingdoms and will never again exalt itself above the other nations. I will make it so weak that it will never again rule over the nations." Ezekiel 29:15

Written: between 593-571 BC

In Ezekiel 29:15, the prophet says that Egypt would recover from a desolation (perhaps Babylon's attack about 2600 years ago), but that it would never again rule over other nations. Up until the time of Ezekiel, Egypt had been a world power for centuries, dominating many nations, including Israel. But for most of the past 2500 years, Egypt has been controlled by foreign powers, including the Romans, Ottomans and Europeans. Today, Egypt is an independent nation again. In 1948, 1967 and 1973, Egypt tried to dominate Israel but was unsuccessful each time, despite the fact that Egypt is 10 times larger than Israel. Since the time of Ezekiel, Egypt no longer rules over other nations.

sounds still kinda vague to me, i mean if this confirms your faith more power to you.
    ok egypt doesnt rule over other nations but it could be that bacc when they wrote this chapter they already saw the decline of egypt and they just thought that they will never be great again.

That is just 1 example of hundreds of fulfilled prophecies my friend. My faith doesn't rest in that though. My faith rests in King Jesus who died, was buried, and rose again from the dead! His sacrifice for me washed away my sins as far as the east is from the west. Hallelujah! But the same Jesus that I love and serve, is the same Jesus who died for you as well. If you will come to Him today, you can change your eternal destiny! Do you want to reign and rule with King Jesus forever and ever my friend?

yea that could be fun but i dont see it happening, i dont understand how ppl can put this much faith in a book
    i would need to see jesus and his miracles with my own eyes.

anybody got some more certified prophecies that we can checc
    ISRAEL TO BECOME A NATION IN ONE DAY

PROPHECY: "Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children." Isaiah 66:8

FULFILLMENT: We've all heard the expression, Rome wasn't built in a day yet this verse, while confessing the absurdity of a nation being formed in one day, promises that Israel would again become a nation. The passage in Isaiah leaves no room for doubt as to what this prophecy indicates. It specifically compares Israel (Zion) to a woman in labor and clearly states the nation's rebirth will occur within a day. As promised, Israel did indeed become a united, sovereign nation for the first time since the days of King Solomon in just one day: May 15, 1948.
    Throughout history, it has never been known for a people to have been dispersed for millenniums and to later become united with their culture, religion, and language intact.

critics would say the zionists formed in the late 1900 solely for the purpose to build israel, so they tried to fulfill the prophecy themselfes.

read my previous post above yours.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you actually read my post you would not have reiterated "no one knows the hour or time of His coming". I did not speak of an hour or time because I don't know.

Also, you would have read the Scripture I posted saying the evil servant will say "my Lord delayeth His coming" or how modern translations word it "My Lord isn't coming back for a long time"... .....Is this what you are saying?
    If you actually read my post you would not have reiterated "no one knows the hour or time of His coming". I did not speak of an hour or time because I don't know.

Also, you would have read the Scripture I posted saying the evil servant will say "my Lord delayeth His coming" or how modern translations word it "My Lord isn't coming back for a long time"... .....Is this what you are saying?

that was not a statement pointed directly at you but more of a general statement to people who believe they can know when the end will come.

but to address what i believe to be your talking things out of context lets look at. matt 16 jesus is talking about the religious people of his time not far future generations

matt 24 is not about the far future either it is about the end of "the age" the end of temple worship as the jews then knew it and the suffering of judea that not so long after chist died the romans brought about.

Are you telling me that you believe that everything in Matthew 24 has already come to past

i view it as being highly possible that most if not all of matthew 24 has been fulfilled this is called the partial peterist view, i hold this view on this passage but not on all prophecy in the bible.

Dude, Christ has not yet returned for a second time. We are still on the same Earth they were on 2000 years ago. You sound silly, man.
  • zombie

that was not a statement pointed directly at you but more of a general statement to people who believe they can know when the end will come.

but to address what i believe to be your talking things out of context lets look at. matt 16 jesus is talking about the religious people of his time not far future generations

matt 24 is not about the far future either it is about the end of "the age" the end of temple worship as the jews then knew it and the suffering of judea that not so long after chist died the romans brought about.

Are you telling me that you believe that everything in Matthew 24 has already come to past

i view it as being highly possible that most if not all of matthew 24 has been fulfilled this is called the partial peterist view, i hold this view on this passage but not on all prophecy in the bible.

Dude, Christ has not yet returned for a second time. We are still on the same Earth they were on 2000 years ago. You sound silly, man.

You don't know what the partial peterist view is do you? look it up in reference to matt 24 before you respond to me about it.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

PROPHECY: "Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children." Isaiah 66:8

FULFILLMENT: We've all heard the expression, Rome wasn't built in a day yet this verse, while confessing the absurdity of a nation being formed in one day, promises that Israel would again become a nation. The passage in Isaiah leaves no room for doubt as to what this prophecy indicates. It specifically compares Israel (Zion) to a woman in labor and clearly states the nation's rebirth will occur within a day. As promised, Israel did indeed become a united, sovereign nation for the first time since the days of King Solomon in just one day: May 15, 1948.
    Throughout history, it has never been known for a people to have been dispersed for millenniums and to later become united with their culture, religion, and language intact.

A LIE! If you kept reading you would know that this prophecy has not been fulfilled at all. The Bible states that when Israel is restored it will be PEACE. Has it been peace in Israel since 1948?

Isaiah 66:12 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.

The nation of Israel has to be in existence for the end-times to take place. When Titus destroyed Jerusalem in 70 A.D. nearly 1900 years past since the existence of the nation of Israel. But as Isaiah said the nation of Israel would be born again in 1 day. Thus the parable of the Fig tree has come to life in our generation. Just FYI, the fig tree represents Israel.

"And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of ? is nigh at hand. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away." Luke 21:29-33

The fig tree is here, thus we can discern the "times and the seasons" in which we live in. Amen and Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Interesting....

not really tho
    all this over a book that was written ages ago
    and nobody in our time can really prove it right or wrong

The word of ? proves itself. The prophecies testify to the word of ? being true. Over 25% of the word of ? is prophetic. Most of it has been fulfilled already. The only things left to be fulfilled concern the end of this age and the eternal kingdom of ? . And if you can't discern by now, we are on the cusp of those prophecies coming to pass soon. The signs of the times testify to that fact. Amen.

ok drop some non-vague prophecies that came true in our time and we can prove that it happened
    ppl have been thinkin they gonna see the endtimes since aeons http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Egypt would never again rule over other nations

"It will be the lowliest of kingdoms and will never again exalt itself above the other nations. I will make it so weak that it will never again rule over the nations." Ezekiel 29:15

Written: between 593-571 BC

In Ezekiel 29:15, the prophet says that Egypt would recover from a desolation (perhaps Babylon's attack about 2600 years ago), but that it would never again rule over other nations. Up until the time of Ezekiel, Egypt had been a world power for centuries, dominating many nations, including Israel. But for most of the past 2500 years, Egypt has been controlled by foreign powers, including the Romans, Ottomans and Europeans. Today, Egypt is an independent nation again. In 1948, 1967 and 1973, Egypt tried to dominate Israel but was unsuccessful each time, despite the fact that Egypt is 10 times larger than Israel. Since the time of Ezekiel, Egypt no longer rules over other nations.

sounds still kinda vague to me, i mean if this confirms your faith more power to you.
    ok egypt doesnt rule over other nations but it could be that bacc when they wrote this chapter they already saw the decline of egypt and they just thought that they will never be great again.

That is just 1 example of hundreds of fulfilled prophecies my friend. My faith doesn't rest in that though. My faith rests in King Jesus who died, was buried, and rose again from the dead! His sacrifice for me washed away my sins as far as the east is from the west. Hallelujah! But the same Jesus that I love and serve, is the same Jesus who died for you as well. If you will come to Him today, you can change your eternal destiny! Do you want to reign and rule with King Jesus forever and ever my friend?

yea that could be fun but i dont see it happening, i dont understand how ppl can put this much faith in a book
    i would need to see jesus and his miracles with my own eyes.

critics would say the zionists formed in the late 1900 solely for the purpose to build israel, so they tried to fulfill the prophecy themselfes.

If you want to get serious with the LORD, He will get serious with you. ? says seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened, ask and you shall receive. ? handles business my friend and if you want to experience His tangible presence in your life, you have to be real with Him. You can't fake the funk with ? . If you mean business, cry out to the LORD and tell Him that you want Him to save you. Confess to Him that your a sinner and that you need Jesus Christ to come into your life to make you into a new creation. I promise if you do this, and you are sincere, ? will make Himself real to you. I guarantee it. But I am warning you, you can't fool ? . He sees all, knows all, and understands all. He looks at the heart and the intentions of all. Thus if your playing games, ? will not hear nor answer your prayer. Amen.
  • Black Boy King
    edited October 2013
    Bro, have you read Matthews 24? You say it isn't about the end of times, but have you not directly quoted it a few posts ago saying "no one knows the hour or time of His return" which is in Matthew 24?

and thou hast let go -- even through thyself, Of thine inheritance that I gave to thee, And I have caused thee to serve thine enemies, In a land that thou hast not known, For a fire ye have kindled in Mine anger, Unto the age it doth burn.

Thats what happens when you see a contradiction. you run to another translation. if the bible is the word of ? then shouldnt it be perfect in all languages especially if our eternal fate is supposidly based on this book?

there is no contradiction and it says the same thing in all versions, words are symbols that convey ideas and messages when your culture lacks certain ideas sometimes a word that is closest to what the original word is believed to be trying to convey is used. but the intent of the original message does not change. in english for example there is a different conotation given when you say something is big vs saying something is humongous.

and your eternal fate is not tied to the bible it's tired to what's in your heart.
    This is a LIE.

I'm extending my hand, fam. the KING JAMES VERSION of the Bible is the BEST translation we have. Many other translations distort various verses to confuse people. Sometimes they will innocently change the words to make it easier to understand but too often have I found that they actually changed a whole idea! It's blasphemy!

Example...

King James Version
    Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

New King James Version
    “Judah mourns, And her gates languish; They mourn for the land, And the cry of Jerusalem has gone up.

2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish, they sit in black upon the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up

Good News Translation
    2 “Judah is in mourning;
    its cities are dying,

Now if you understand how to use a concordance, you will be able to translate words of the ORIGINAL KING JAMES VERSION back to their HEBREW and GREEK MEANING IN THEIR SPECIFIC CONTEXT. The word BLACK in this verse in Hebrew is

The ground is different shades of brown and the further you go down into Earth, the DARKER it gets until it is fully BLACK. You have a certain scattered and battered group of people in this world that resemble the color of the ground and it's different shades, from damn near BLACK to a very light brown, that have been cut off from their heritage just as the Bible prophesied they would be, whose hair is takes the liking of WOOL as Jesus Christ's did. JUDAH, the same tribe Jesus Christ comes from!

It's clear that the translations after the King James version don't want the people of Judah (nor any of the other 11 Israelite tribes) to know who they are! But it's clear when you read through the Bible who the real Jews are!

what i was trying to explain is that the OVERALL message is the same not the exact wording. The best version of the bible is surely not the kjv that i know for sure AND NONE OF THE VERSIONS YOU USE ARE MUCH BETTER.

the best translations of the bible are the most jewish the old testament part of the bible is not really an english version of the tanakh but it should be.

-_____-.. I can't do any more dude.. I truly feel like I am talking to a zombie.

And no, I could careless what a partial peterist is; I have not seen that title in the Bible. I am a follower of Christ and His Word. I don't need to take on any other doctrines or labels or beliefs or anything that twists the words of the Bible. I have the Word before me along with a New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance that translates it back to the original Hebrew (Old Testament) and Greek (New Testament) languages.
  • zombie
    edited October 2013

This is a LIE.

Example...

King James Version

New King James Version

Good News Translation
    2 “Judah is in mourning;
    its cities are dying,

-_____-.. I can't do any more dude.. I truly feel like I am talking to a zombie.

And no, I could careless what a partial peterist is; I have not seen that title in the Bible. I am a follower of Christ and His Word. I don't need to take on any other doctrines or labels or beliefs or anything that twists the words of the Bible. I have the Word before me along with a New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance that translates it back to the original Hebrew (Old Testament) and Greek (New Testament) languages.

you can believe what you want and i'm not following any other doctrine partial peterist simply believe that a large percentage of the prophecy has already been fulfilled nothing more. Every christian GROUP swears they know the full truth about everything in the bible AND that is our main problem. If you cannot respect my understanding of scripture then do not debate with me you sound just as ignorant as a atheist to me
  • beenwize
    edited October 2013

A LIE! If you kept reading you would know that this prophecy has not been fulfilled at all. The Bible states that when Israel is restored it will be PEACE. Has it been peace in Israel since 1948?

Isaiah 66:12 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.

The nation of Israel has to be in existence for the end-times to take place. When Titus destroyed Jerusalem in 70 A.D. nearly 1900 years past since the existence of the nation of Israel. But as Isaiah said the nation of Israel would be born again in 1 day. Thus the parable of the Fig tree has come to life in our generation. Just FYI, the fig tree represents Israel.

"And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of ? is nigh at hand. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away." Luke 21:29-33

The fig tree is here, thus we can discern the "times and the seasons" in which we live in. Amen and Amen.

If the nation of Israel is a people then the nation of Israel would already be in existence for the end times. You don't understand scripture. According to the BIble there is a Israel and there is a false Israel. Do you now that?

Who are the Jews in these scriptures today?

Revelation 2:9
    I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
    9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

If the nation of Israel is a people then the nation of Israel would already be in existence for the end times. You don't understand scripture. According to the BIble there is a Israel and there is a false Israel. Do you now that?

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Jews are a people, Israel is a nation. Wrong interpretation. You need the Holy Spirit to teach you my friend. Understanding only comes from Him. Amen.
  • beenwize

Jews are a people, Israel is a nation. Wrong interpretation. You need the Holy Spirit to teach you my friend. Understanding only comes from Him. Amen.

Who are these Jews in the world today that the scriptures are referring to?

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not concentrate on the paper........

Concentrate on the laws of the creator..........

Cause when the papers gone, it will deceive you.......

But Allah will never leave you...............

http://youtu.be/Z7ImJg9AXsQ
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2013

I'm talking about the establishment of a nation. Your talking about a people group. We are on 2 different pages. But just to play along, Paul tells us what a Jew is in Romans 2

"28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of ? ." Romans 2:28-29

So a true Jew is one who accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. One who has been circumcised in the heart (born-again).

Jesus rebuked the Jews of His day (the religious leaders) and told them that they were not true Jews who loved ? , but they were false Jews who served the devil.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8:44

So Jews who are of the synagogue of Satan are Jews who refuse to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Jesus said that they will see the true Jews (who accept Jesus Christ) in the kingdom, while they themselves will be cast out.

"22And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. 23Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, 24Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 26Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and ? in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. 27But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. 28There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of ? , and you yourselves thrust out. 29And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of ? . 30And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last." Luke 13:22-30

The Holy Spirit must be your teacher my friend. He is the one who takes the things of Christ and makes them real unto us. Amen.
  • Black Boy King
    edited October 2013

This is a LIE.

Example...

King James Version

New King James Version

Good News Translation
    2 “Judah is in mourning;
    its cities are dying,

you can believe what you want and i'm not following any other doctrine partial peterist simply believe that a large percentage of the prophecy has already been fulfilled nothing more. Every christian GROUP swears they know the full truth about everything in the bible AND that is our main problem. If you cannot respect my understanding of scripture then do not debate with me you sound just as ignorant as a atheist to me

Please explain to me how most of it has already been fulfilled a long time ago.

verse 21, When did this devastating tribulation happen, that the Earth has not seen since its birth millions and millions of years ago

verse 29, When since Christ's crucifixion did the sun and the moon darken

verse 30 When did the Son of man appear in the clouds of heaven for the world to see

Bro.... The whole chapter is about the Second Coming of Christ.
    33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

If a large percentage of that prophecy was fulfilled a long time ago, then you are telling me that the Word is a lie because He said when those things come to past, the end is NEAR.

Please quote Scripture in your rebuttals. Frankly, I do not care about your views, how you feel, the "Christian group" you're apart of, nunna dat. Scripture, son. Scripture.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    The great tribulation aka Jacobs trouble is when many Jews will accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior, once they realize that the Antichrist is not the messiah! And that is when Jesus will return, when He is accepted by the Jews.

"For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord." Matthew 23:39

I can't over emphasize the importance of having the Holy Spirit being your teacher. All this will be non-sense to the carnal mind. Only the Spirit of ? can reveal the things of ? . There is no other way. Amen.
  • Black Boy King

They are referring to the people that call themselves Jews today. Exactly how it's written...

Let me aid my brother though...

Black people are the real Jews. Review the history of Blacks in the world. Review Scripture and what it has to say about Jews/Israelites.

Revelation 1
    14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

This is the Lord Jesus Christ they are describing.

Song of Solomon 1
    5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Jeremiah 14
    2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Acts 7
    6 And ? spake on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into ? , and entreat them evil four hundred years.

400 years of slavery in a strange land...

C'mon man.... open ya eyes.......
  • Black Boy King
    edited October 2013
    Those in Israel now are not the real Jews. When ? gathers His people and takes them back into their land, those GENTILES will fall to their feet and worship them and tread underfoot for 3.5 years.

Revelations 11
    1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of ? , and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

It is widely accepted and known that the Hebrews back in the day were black. If they were black then, then they are black now. Period.

How could Jesus have hair of wool, but people of his same descent have silky hair and blue eyes..? Who are the most hated people on Earth...? Who REALLY needs saving...? Who are the meek that do not have a say in anything that goes on in the world today...?

Think, man....
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like I said before, if they had the collections of the bible in its entirety, oh what a predicament man shall be.

I was told this "What has been shall be again brother"
  • beenwize

They are referring to the people that call themselves Jews today. Exactly how it's written...

Black people are the real Jews. Review the history of Blacks in the world. Review Scripture and what it has to say about Jews/Israelites.

Revelation 1
    14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Song of Solomon 1
    5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Jeremiah 14
    2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Acts 7
    6 And ? spake on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into ? , and entreat them evil four hundred years.

Thank you for your help. I know that the Israelites in the Bible are not the people known as Jews today. I know that the Biblical Israelites are black and I don't disagree with everything in the Bible. I already knew that black people were a special people before picking a Bible. I just don't agree with everything in the book especially a book published and pushed on the masses by the white man. I have a big problem with a book that says believe or burn in hell forever. That does not sit too well with my spirit. If the entire book is so true and the ? in it so loving then why would it need to threaten people to believe a 2,000 year old book or go to hell? That seems too forceful if all of it is suppose to be true.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

Revelation 1

Song of Solomon 1

Jeremiah 14

Acts 7

Thank you for your help. I know that the Israelites in the Bible are not the people known as Jews today. I know that the Biblical Israelites are black and I don't disagree with everything in the Bible. I already knew that black people were a special people before picking a Bible. I just don't agree with everything in the book especially a book published and pushed on the masses by the white man. I have a big problem with a book that says believe or burn in hell forever. That does not sit too well with my spirit. If the entire book is so true and the ? in it so loving then why would it need to threaten people to believe a 2,000 year old book or go to hell? That seems too forceful if all of it is suppose to be true.

Amen
  • zombie
    edited October 2013
    @ziryab

OK, lets start with the context

matt 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?

NOTE: they want to know when the age is going to end not the world The apostales of the New testament said they were living at the end of the age.

1 corinthians 10:11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

but what age? The age of temple worship. the temple was destroyed in ad 70

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

The Gospel Was Preached To The Whole World Before 70 A.D.

Jesus told His disciples the Gospel would be preached to the whole world before the end came this happened by 70 A.D, The Gospel was preached to the known world, BY 70 AD this passage is not talking literally about the entire earth, including China, Australia, South and North America. It means the known world at that time consider how the bible talks about the "world" at the time.

Luke 2:1 And it came to pass in those days that a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered.

Acts 2:5And there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men, from every nation under heaven.

Romans 1:8 First, I thank my ? through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

MATT 24: 15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. (Matthew 24:15-18)

The abomination of desolation was the Roman armies under General Titus destroying the Temple in A.D. 70. We can be sure of this by comparing Scripture with Scripture. Just look at the parallel passage in.

LUKE 20 “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her. 22 For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

the abomination of desolation is not the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem today. It was the destruction of Herod's Temple in the Jewish War of A.D.70 BY THE ROMANS.

MATT 24:34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.

Note: he said this generation not ours matt 24 is a prophecy for that generation and is about the end of the jewish world as it had been, jesus is directly speaking to his apostles about their time and what was to soon happen to them not us there are other places in the bible that are adressed to later generations but not matt 24

there is more
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Revelation 1
    ...in an apocalyptic vision. i'm not sure why people quote this as a literal description of the man.
  • zombie
    edited October 2013
    @ziryab

the sun and the moon darkening is poetic speech used to make a point that the light of Israel is going to be extinguished; the covenant nation will cease to exist. the theme of dying light and the star sun moon being extinguished was used in the o.t to describe the destruction of a nation

ezekiel 32:7 And when I extinguish you, I will cover the heavens,and darken their stars; I will cover the sun with a
    cloud, And the moon shall not give its light. All the shining lights in the heavens I will darken over you And will set darkness on your land,” Declares the Lord

there are other examples of this kind of speech.

• Black Boy King

Revelation 1

Song of Solomon 1

Jeremiah 14

Acts 7

? created man. If man doesnt want to follow His law, which promotes having faith in Him and loving each other, then they will be purged. As f'd up the world is today, how can you not look forward to Creator making it perfect again and ridding it off evil? I don't understand.

The Book is farrrrr older than 2000 years. The creation story in Genesis 1 has been passed down thru societies since the beginning of time. And The first few books of the Bible were written by Moses.

@zombie I might come back and read your post, I skimmed and saw something about poetic speech smh Jesus was speaking to the disciples plainly about the end of times. But I'm on my phone, I might read and respond later, or just let one of the other servants help you out.

Peace bros
  • zombie

Revelation 1

Song of Solomon 1

Jeremiah 14

Acts 7

? created man. If man doesnt want to follow His law, which promotes having faith in Him and loving each other, then they will be purged. As f'd up the world is today, how can you not look forward to Creator making it perfect again and ridding it off evil? I don't understand.

The Book is farrrrr older than 2000 years. The creation story in Genesis 1 has been passed down thru societies since the beginning of time. And The first few books of the Bible were written by Moses.

@zombie I might come back and read your post, I skimmed and saw something about poetic speech smh Jesus was speaking to the disciples plainly about the end of times. But I'm on my phone, I might read and respond later, or just let one of the other servants help you out.

Peace bros

that was my second response to you matt 24:29 is a reference back to

isa 13:10

The stars of heaven and their constellations
    will not show their light.
    The rising sun will be darkened
    and the moon will not give its light.