Yo Anybody See That Law & Order SVU Parody Of Chris Brown And Rihanna LMAO!

Options
13»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    Young Stef wrote: »
    @The Lonious Monk She is Hungarian english and german.

They tend to be curvy and very hippy, baby bearing hips for days.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @The Lonious Monk some dudes may like the fact she is voluptous or the fact that she is an older woman or that her ethnic background is diversely european. She is prime milf material to some plus older woman have certain traits that make them desirable. To each his own tho u like wat u like my dude.

I'm not knocking anyone for liking what they like. I'm just saying I don't see it. There is nothing about her that is attractive to me. *shrugs*
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @The Lonious Monk U rite and if u find kelli giddish more attractive i'm not knockin u cause she has attractive traits herself.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the Ike and Tina comparisons r so dumb...
    proof that Cb beats that ? on the regular... or that either one has any actual musical talent...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    @The Lonious Monk U rite and if u find kelli giddish more attractive i'm not knockin u cause she has attractive traits herself.

It boils down to preference.

Olivia>>>>>

But I don't like blondes and I prefer Bensons character. I can see both sides as to why a man would or wouldn't be attracted to Olivia.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they trying to make chris brown out to be a monster lol
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't like that none of his outbursts were believable. The sequences leading up to them made it seem like dude just gets set off by arbitrary ? . Lazy writing.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I didn't like that none of his outbursts were believable. The sequences leading up to them made it seem like dude just gets set off by arbitrary ? . Lazy writing.

Exactly. The ? just ain't believable if somebody has THAT bad of a temper in the public eye that opening scene is the first time ol girl had the police called or somebody outside their circle found out.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    In other news world renown wife beater Sean Penn gets a standing ovation from his peers at the Oscars.

White people and their double standards. Sean Connery admitted to beating his ? on live tv and no one said ? .

Preach
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    In other news world renown wife beater Sean Penn gets a standing ovation from his peers at the Oscars.

White people and their double standards. Sean Connery admitted to beating his ? on live tv and no one said ? .

dont forget about charlie sheen n his history with women and his new found celeb status
    let chris brown be in a Fiat commerical ..there would be so much outrage
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not that the writing was great, but I think what you're alluding to is more on the acting than the writing.

He wasn't really set off by arbitrary ? . There was a pretty clear pattern of him going off when she questioned him on some dirt that he was doing.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris brown, the kardashians, Miley, and kanye need to leave me alone and go away