A racially motivated halloween.. pictures inside are offensive.

KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
It was brought to my attention the names Greg Cimeno, and Kt Cimeno for appalling reasons.

The following was a picture they took for halloween portraying Trayvon Martin & George Zimmerman.

tumblr_mvbb9hch0n1ro4adzo6_500.jpg

This is not all! I know this goes on alot, racism from all walks of people.. BUT, this is just so, so wrong, and no shame in displaying it for all to see.

tumblr_mvbb9hch0n1ro4adzo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mvbb9hch0n1ro4adzo7_500.jpg
tumblr_mvbb9hch0n1ro4adzo3_500.jpg
tumblr_mvbcynmV0F1qgy822o1_500.png
tumblr_mvbb9hch0n1ro4adzo5_500.jpg

These people are apparently from Georgia. I'm not inciting anything. Just letting this be known, if it wasn't.

Comments

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    unfortunately kats these days and particularly in that area are not bout that type of life like that you could post these heathens home addresses and work locations along with make model and licence plates of their vehicles and their day to day would never be affected by anyone in the area...
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? scumbags.....
  • kingblaze84
    If anyone can get their # I wana give those people a call or two.....
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop letting white folks upset you. Nothing positive will come from feeding into their fuckery.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The interesting part is that one of the guys really is a criminal unlike Trayvon. I think the thread title should be a bit more informative..

filenemugshot1.jpg
    thesmokinggun.com/buster/halloween/trayvon-zimmerman-halloween-costumes-657409
    William Filene, 25, dressed up as Martin, covering his face in black paint and donning a gray sweatshirt with a single bullet hole surrounded by fake blood. Filene, who also lives in Cape Coral, was arrested in June for felony auto theft. His rap sheet also included collars for loitering/prowling and failing to register an automobile.

In a plea deal, Filene copped to the auto theft charge during an August hearing in Lee County Circuit Court. He was sentenced to 18 months probation, and now has his own page on the Florida Department of Corrections web site (which includes this mug shot).
  • KLICHE
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    The interesting part is that one of the guys really is a criminal unlike Trayvon. I think the thread title should be a bit more informative..

filenemugshot1.jpg
    thesmokinggun.com/buster/halloween/trayvon-zimmerman-halloween-costumes-657409
    William Filene, 25, dressed up as Martin, covering his face in black paint and donning a gray sweatshirt with a single bullet hole surrounded by fake blood. Filene, who also lives in Cape Coral, was arrested in June for felony auto theft. His rap sheet also included collars for loitering/prowling and failing to register an automobile.

In a plea deal, Filene copped to the auto theft charge during an August hearing in Lee County Circuit Court. He was sentenced to 18 months probation, and now has his own page on the Florida Department of Corrections web site (which includes this mug shot).

I respect that brother, I'll give the title an edit.
  • KLICHE
    What sickens me is that the girl is part of an 'against racism' web page and still incites hatred toward others, and that these guys seem to just live life day in and out posting this nonsense. I don't loose sleep over it, but I can admit I am an emotional person when it comes to these things.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kingblaze84
    KLICHE wrote: »
    What sickens me is that the girl is part of an 'against racism' web page and still incites hatred toward others, and that these guys seem to just live life day in and out posting this nonsense. I don't loose sleep over it, but I can admit I am an emotional person when it comes to these things.

Sadly White people have a very long history of ? like this. One reason I usually stay away from them outside of work, as often as possible. I'll never live in a mostly white area, I'm afraid I'll ? the first cracka who even thinks of making a racial joke.
  • KLICHE

Sadly White people have a very long history of ? like this. One reason I usually stay away from them outside of work, as often as possible. I'll never live in a mostly white area, I'm afraid I'll ? the first cracka who even thinks of making a racial joke.

I hear you! I live in a predominantly white area, and rural, and it is overrun with racism. BUT, I am here with work committments and go about my business. I can relate to that, because when I hear people run their mouths and in front of me, I contain it, but I have that urge to start belting their heads in. I just refrain from doing so, as I know my job and everything will be over if I do it. Drives me ? ' nuts
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2013

I hear you! I live in a predominantly white area, and rural, and it is overrun with racism. BUT, I am here with work committments and go about my business. I can relate to that, because when I hear people run their mouths and in front of me, I contain it, but I have that urge to start belting their heads in. I just refrain from doing so, as I know my job and everything will be over if I do it. Drives me ? ' nuts

? SMH, knowing my personality, I couldn't be in your shoes bro. I honestly get along very well with White people at my job and have never suffered through ignorant comments or situations but LIVING in a mostly White cracka area would drive me nuts. You're a much stronger man then me, if I was in an area overrun with racism, I'd be knocking White people out on a daily basis till my Black ass gets shot, locked up, or hung from a tree. It must be the half-Haitian in me or something but I have a very low tolerance for ? .

Props on being a strong man, but I'll always prefer living in a mostly Black or minority area. I'll still smash a cracka ? once in awhile tho....do you live in a mostly white area by choice or is it just where you grew up at?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should dress up a skin head or Klansmen with a sign around my neck saying White Man.
  • KLICHE

? SMH, knowing my personality, I couldn't be in your shoes bro. I honestly get along very well with White people at my job and have never suffered through ignorant comments or situations but LIVING in a mostly White cracka area would drive me nuts. You're a much stronger man then me, if I was in an area overrun with racism, I'd be knocking White people out on a daily basis till my Black ass gets shot, locked up, or hung from a tree. It must be the half-Haitian in me or something but I have a very low tolerance for ? .

Props on being a strong man, but I'll always prefer living in a mostly Black or minority area. I'll still smash a cracka ? once in awhile tho....do you live in a mostly white area by choice or is it just where you grew up at?

Na moved 2years back. Was a combination of better work opportunity and had my Mother residing and terminally ill, so left the city to help.

I got definitely decisions to make where I'll end up, but see how it pans up. Still might make the 6 o'clock news! lol I say that in jest, I'd definitely think out my actions so I'd never end up in a cell or dead from them. Anger management like a MF! lol
  • KLICHE
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    I should dress up a skin head or Klansmen with a sign around my neck saying White Man.

Yeah, but I doubt you'd be safe man!

BTW who is the chick in the 'spoilers'??
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dont get offended by cave apes fuckery us blacks are superior to whites.