Grand Theft Auto V

Comments

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Man ? this ? do yall ? wanna box and get this ? over wit? I know a lil undeground spot out in La Mesa I think it is.. its out of the eye of the public and everything, we can get some loyal crew members there to stand guard with sniper rifles as you fight it out, but we need a clean fight no knives and no guns, no bats, no batons & no body armor just strictly fist.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im down to knock one of yall ? out.
    Yall ? treat me like im OG Bobby Johnson after he was washed up.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Somebody set up a match and have cats take pics.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve Lobs wrote: »
    Im down to knock one of yall ? out.
    Yall ? treat me like im OG Bobby Johnson after he was washed up.

"Gee...thanks RAY RAY"
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @black_samson, why'd you leave? We could've done it.

The first fail was my bad, I was trying to go off the side of the Moutain w the atv, which worked until I face planted on a roof. Then after I died n respawned, I got onto the atv and it went 2 feet and just died.

The second time was on you.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ex-soldier
    ex-soldier Members Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    gh0st wrote: »
    Yo we got a whole block locked the ? down. Straight hands. Got hoes patrolling the street making sure ? don't shoot.

That's some g ? right there I was hoping fools would be down to throw from the shoulders. I'm trying let ? feel this uppercut

Yo that ? was fun as ? . Me and some ? went to scrapping then we just locked down the whole block. He had a couple hoes with him and we dared ? to come through the block. ? snapping pics and throwing hands. Only one from ILCN that showed up with Jun but I'm still trying to figure out who he is on here. We doing a straight up fist fight Deathmatch right now.

Yo we need to run that ? again. Next time, build a ring of cars so we can get a true one on one.

? were nice the hands though. I was getting my ass whooped, I think outta 20 something fights I won 3.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, the second time i was right at the damn end and it said failed I ain't do ? to that quad.

Ah, ? . Maybe it was the other two quads I chased down. I had to ? the other two guys, maybe a car hit one of the quads and destroyed it.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Finally, after unlocking the armored car feature on the map... 3 weeks ago, one finally pops up in a session. I hop on my bike and dude I'm getting dizzy trying to follow the screen, the road, and the blip on the mini map. A ? was a good 15 seconds away and I could hear the sirens. It's all out mayhem on that quick cash grab.

Whoever it was that got there first ain't have time to shoot the back doors. This ? got the whole truck trying to get away through Rockford hills and downtown. That ? in the armored truck driving on rims getting blasted with me on the bike, two dudes in a car, another guy in a helicopter, and all of us got no less than 3 stars each probably. I threw everything I had at the armor truck and them other dudes trying to get it. Some how, some way, not once did I die or get knocked off my bike. But the armored truck would not give out for ? .

Explosions, gunfire, exploding cop cars, and dead pedestrians every where. A ? was caught up in the moment like a muthafucka. I ain't even have time to think bout what button to press, my dude became his own person for that moment. I know some ? in his apartment that was watching had wished he was recording that ? . It was epic to be playing it, so it had to be epic to watch.

? up thing is that we got a message saying the money had fallen out the truck. I don't think any of us found that ? ... or maybe they just didn't wanna admit it.

That ? comes round between 7:00am and 7:15am, Friday morning. I made it a point to remember that.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What level does amored trucks appear at?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RawAce wrote: »
    What level does amored trucks appear at?

Not exactly sure, but it was around the time I first unlocked Lester. Maybe a level or two afterwards.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? it ........ I'm poor

BXx8G3rIUAAAayl.jpg:large
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having ? quit out in those jets vehicle deathmatches. ? don't want to see me b.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    ? it ........ I'm poor

All those nice cars in that raggedy ass garage. Got me feeling claustrophobic just looking at it..
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    woke up to a message from one of my ? saying " yo man i found out how to make 1 million dollars in 15 min.. baller status if you want to know how call me"(nh)... i just replied ? i made ten.... thinking he would think oh okay he already knows how... nah he proceeded to break down every step to me -____-
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man that garage is turribole.
    [img]http://? .cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/6778/bNYUn_M5MkqCwuE3GFfn0g/0_0.jpg[/img]
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    ? it ........ I'm poor

• [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you get that MerryWheather Truck? I tried to setup shop after somebody sent them after me to ambush them but they never showed up. Iwas looking forward to grbbing me one.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill be on tonight and there is nothing to solve bruh i done did everything you have 100 fold .. i just made me some extra cash on the side
  • [Deleted User]
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm supposed to go to a listening session tonight but I'm on the fence about it since I'm not a fan of the artist. If I don't go, I'll be on later after the Knicks game.