THE DARK SIDE OF THE BIBLE- SATAN VS JEHOVAH (YOU JUDGE )

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anansi wrote: »
    Like I said before, if they had the collections of the bible in its entirety, oh what a predicament man shall be.

I was told this "What has been shall be again brother"

Dead sea scrolls, you heard of them?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    beenwize wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    anybody got some more certified prophecies that we can checc
    ISRAEL TO BECOME A NATION IN ONE DAY

PROPHECY: "Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children." Isaiah 66:8

FULFILLMENT: We've all heard the expression, Rome wasn't built in a day yet this verse, while confessing the absurdity of a nation being formed in one day, promises that Israel would again become a nation. The passage in Isaiah leaves no room for doubt as to what this prophecy indicates. It specifically compares Israel (Zion) to a woman in labor and clearly states the nation's rebirth will occur within a day. As promised, Israel did indeed become a united, sovereign nation for the first time since the days of King Solomon in just one day: May 15, 1948.
    Throughout history, it has never been known for a people to have been dispersed for millenniums and to later become united with their culture, religion, and language intact.

A LIE! If you kept reading you would know that this prophecy has not been fulfilled at all. The Bible states that when Israel is restored it will be PEACE. Has it been peace in Israel since 1948?

Isaiah 66:12 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.

The nation of Israel has to be in existence for the end-times to take place. When Titus destroyed Jerusalem in 70 A.D. nearly 1900 years past since the existence of the nation of Israel. But as Isaiah said the nation of Israel would be born again in 1 day. Thus the parable of the Fig tree has come to life in our generation. Just FYI, the fig tree represents Israel.

"And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of ? is nigh at hand. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away." Luke 21:29-33

The fig tree is here, thus we can discern the "times and the seasons" in which we live in. Amen and Amen.

If the nation of Israel is a people then the nation of Israel would already be in existence for the end times. You don't understand scripture. According to the BIble there is a Israel and there is a false Israel. Do you now that?

Revelation 2:9
    I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Jews are a people, Israel is a nation. Wrong interpretation. You need the Holy Spirit to teach you my friend. Understanding only comes from Him. Amen.

Who are these Jews in the world today that the scriptures are referring to?

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
    9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

They are referring to the people that call themselves Jews today. Exactly how it's written...

Let me aid my brother though...

Black people are the real Jews. Review the history of Blacks in the world. Review Scripture and what it has to say about Jews/Israelites.

Revelation 1
    14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

This is the Lord Jesus Christ they are describing.

Song of Solomon 1
    5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Jeremiah 14
    2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Acts 7
    6 And ? spake on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into ? , and entreat them evil four hundred years.

400 years of slavery in a strange land...

C'mon man.... open ya eyes.......

Thank you for your help. I know that the Israelites in the Bible are not the people known as Jews today. I know that the Biblical Israelites are black and I don't disagree with everything in the Bible. I already knew that black people were a special people before picking a Bible. I just don't agree with everything in the book especially a book published and pushed on the masses by the white man. I have a big problem with a book that says believe or burn in hell forever. That does not sit too well with my spirit. If the entire book is so true and the ? in it so loving then why would it need to threaten people to believe a 2,000 year old book or go to hell? That seems too forceful if all of it is suppose to be true.

You don't have to go to the lake of fire if you don't want to. The solution is faith in Christ. Will you change your eternal destiny today?
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭

PROPHECY: "Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children." Isaiah 66:8

FULFILLMENT: We've all heard the expression, Rome wasn't built in a day yet this verse, while confessing the absurdity of a nation being formed in one day, promises that Israel would again become a nation. The passage in Isaiah leaves no room for doubt as to what this prophecy indicates. It specifically compares Israel (Zion) to a woman in labor and clearly states the nation's rebirth will occur within a day. As promised, Israel did indeed become a united, sovereign nation for the first time since the days of King Solomon in just one day: May 15, 1948.
    Throughout history, it has never been known for a people to have been dispersed for millenniums and to later become united with their culture, religion, and language intact.

A LIE! If you kept reading you would know that this prophecy has not been fulfilled at all. The Bible states that when Israel is restored it will be PEACE. Has it been peace in Israel since 1948?

Isaiah 66:12 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.

The nation of Israel has to be in existence for the end-times to take place. When Titus destroyed Jerusalem in 70 A.D. nearly 1900 years past since the existence of the nation of Israel. But as Isaiah said the nation of Israel would be born again in 1 day. Thus the parable of the Fig tree has come to life in our generation. Just FYI, the fig tree represents Israel.

"And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of ? is nigh at hand. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away." Luke 21:29-33

The fig tree is here, thus we can discern the "times and the seasons" in which we live in. Amen and Amen.

If the nation of Israel is a people then the nation of Israel would already be in existence for the end times. You don't understand scripture. According to the BIble there is a Israel and there is a false Israel. Do you now that?

Jews are a people, Israel is a nation. Wrong interpretation. You need the Holy Spirit to teach you my friend. Understanding only comes from Him. Amen.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

They are referring to the people that call themselves Jews today. Exactly how it's written...

Black people are the real Jews. Review the history of Blacks in the world. Review Scripture and what it has to say about Jews/Israelites.

Revelation 1
    14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Song of Solomon 1
    5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Jeremiah 14
    2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Acts 7
    6 And ? spake on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into ? , and entreat them evil four hundred years.

Thank you for your help. I know that the Israelites in the Bible are not the people known as Jews today. I know that the Biblical Israelites are black and I don't disagree with everything in the Bible. I already knew that black people were a special people before picking a Bible. I just don't agree with everything in the book especially a book published and pushed on the masses by the white man. I have a big problem with a book that says believe or burn in hell forever. That does not sit too well with my spirit. If the entire book is so true and the ? in it so loving then why would it need to threaten people to believe a 2,000 year old book or go to hell? That seems too forceful if all of it is suppose to be true.

You don't have to go to the lake of fire if you don't want to. The solution is faith in Christ. Will you change your eternal destiny today?

After reading your Bible I will not worship Yahweh aka Jehovah.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2013
    zombie wrote: »
    @ziryab

OK, lets start with the context

matt 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?

NOTE: they want to know when the age is going to end not the world The apostales of the New testament said they were living at the end of the age.

1 corinthians 10:11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

but what age? The age of temple worship. the temple was destroyed in ad 70

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

The Gospel Was Preached To The Whole World Before 70 A.D.

Jesus told His disciples the Gospel would be preached to the whole world before the end came this happened by 70 A.D, The Gospel was preached to the known world, BY 70 AD this passage is not talking literally about the entire earth, including China, Australia, South and North America. It means the known world at that time consider how the bible talks about the "world" at the time.

Luke 2:1 And it came to pass in those days that a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered.

Acts 2:5And there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men, from every nation under heaven.

Romans 1:8 First, I thank my ? through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

MATT 24: 15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. (Matthew 24:15-18)

The abomination of desolation was the Roman armies under General Titus destroying the Temple in A.D. 70. We can be sure of this by comparing Scripture with Scripture. Just look at the parallel passage in.

LUKE 20 “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her. 22 For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

the abomination of desolation is not the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem today. It was the destruction of Herod's Temple in the Jewish War of A.D.70 BY THE ROMANS.

MATT 24:34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.

Note: he said this generation not ours matt 24 is a prophecy for that generation and is about the end of the jewish world as it had been, jesus is directly speaking to his apostles about their time and what was to soon happen to them not us there are other places in the bible that are adressed to later generations but not matt 24

there is more

I just want to point out something, but I will let ziryab handle the rest. If we are going to handle the word of ? correctly and understand doctrine, we can't deviate from the biblical mandate of Isaiah 28:9-10

"Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the ? . For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little." Isaiah 28:9-10

You started your very argument going against the Biblical mandate my brother. This is how you began your case:

"OK, lets start with the context

matt 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

A normal person may have gone along for the ride, but a student of the word of ? will not be duped. You failed to account for "the sign of your coming" in your argument. It is obvious that the disciples, when asking the question to Jesus, understood that the destruction of the temple and His second coming would be seperate events, thus the reason why they asked seperate questions.

The disciples asked 3 seperate questions seperated by an "and":

1. when shall these things be?

and

2. what will be the sign of your coming?

and

3. the end of the age?

If your going to make an argument for your view, you must account for why the disciples asked 3 seperate questions to Jesus. You just can't skip over a question that the disciples asked in order to put forth your idea of what you believe is going on.

Let's do this right if we are going to come to an understanding. We can't go against the biblical mandate of ? . Precept must be upon precept, line upon line, here a little and there a little. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

Revelation 1

Song of Solomon 1

Jeremiah 14

Acts 7

well who's fault will it be if you die in unbelief?
  • beenwize

Revelation 1

Song of Solomon 1

Jeremiah 14

Acts 7

nothing. he is ? in your reality. not in mine.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

Revelation 1

Song of Solomon 1

Jeremiah 14

Acts 7

nothing. he is ? in your reality. not in mine.

Just because you don't acknowledge King Jesus at the moment, doesn't mean that He still doesn't exist. 1 day every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that He is king, that includes you my friend.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭

Revelation 1

Song of Solomon 1

Jeremiah 14

Acts 7

what about that? two times they said his hair was white as snow, why didnt u bold that?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

Revelation 1

Song of Solomon 1

Jeremiah 14

Acts 7

what about that? two times they said his hair was white as snow, why didnt u bold that?

Like I've said and has been said before, the book can be used to argue for and against. With that said, I don't think ? will command mary n Joseph into Egypt so Herod will not behead if Jesus was as described in the bible. He'd easily stand out nah?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    @ziryab

OK, lets start with the context

matt 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?

NOTE: they want to know when the age is going to end not the world The apostales of the New testament said they were living at the end of the age.

1 corinthians 10:11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

but what age? The age of temple worship. the temple was destroyed in ad 70

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

The Gospel Was Preached To The Whole World Before 70 A.D.

Jesus told His disciples the Gospel would be preached to the whole world before the end came this happened by 70 A.D, The Gospel was preached to the known world, BY 70 AD this passage is not talking literally about the entire earth, including China, Australia, South and North America. It means the known world at that time consider how the bible talks about the "world" at the time.

Luke 2:1 And it came to pass in those days that a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered.

Acts 2:5And there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men, from every nation under heaven.

Romans 1:8 First, I thank my ? through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

MATT 24: 15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. (Matthew 24:15-18)

The abomination of desolation was the Roman armies under General Titus destroying the Temple in A.D. 70. We can be sure of this by comparing Scripture with Scripture. Just look at the parallel passage in.

LUKE 20 “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her. 22 For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

the abomination of desolation is not the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem today. It was the destruction of Herod's Temple in the Jewish War of A.D.70 BY THE ROMANS.

MATT 24:34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.

Note: he said this generation not ours matt 24 is a prophecy for that generation and is about the end of the jewish world as it had been, jesus is directly speaking to his apostles about their time and what was to soon happen to them not us there are other places in the bible that are adressed to later generations but not matt 24

there is more

I just want to point out something, but I will let ziryab handle the rest. If we are going to handle the word of ? correctly and understand doctrine, we can't deviate from the biblical mandate of Isaiah 28:9-10

"Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the ? . For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little." Isaiah 28:9-10

You started your very argument going against the Biblical mandate my brother. This is how you began your case:

"OK, lets start with the context

matt 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

A normal person may have gone along for the ride, but a student of the word of ? will not be duped. You failed to account for "the sign of your coming" in your argument. It is obvious that the disciples, when asking the question to Jesus, understood that the destruction of the temple and His second coming would be seperate events, thus the reason why they asked seperate questions.

The disciples asked 3 seperate questions seperated by an "and":

1. when shall these things be?

and

2. what will be the sign of your coming?

and

3. the end of the age?

If your going to make an argument for your view, you must account for why the disciples asked 3 seperate questions to Jesus. You just can't skip over a question that the disciples asked in order to put forth your idea of what you believe is going on.

Let's do this right if we are going to come to an understanding. We can't go against the biblical mandate of ? . Precept must be upon precept, line upon line, here a little and there a little. Amen.

The end of the age and his second coming could be separate events i have no problem with that i am partial peterist on this issue which means i believe most of the prophecy concerning matt24 has happened already but not necessarily all

and generally speaking duywant2go2heaven reject your interpetation of scripture you like most american christians think you have the authority on scripture but you could not be more wrong, also you do not understand the crux or my argument what i am saying is that most of matt24 has been fullfilled.

anyway let me answer your questions jesus matt24: 34, Jesus says something very
    important regarding the timetable for the things he is predicting.

matt24:34 this generation will certainly not pass away until all these
    things have happened.”

This really is the clenching idea; did Jesus predictions come true within the lifetime of those listening to His words, or
    not? yes they did. These predictions include:False messiahs,Wars and rumors of war,Famines and Earthquakes,Times of unmatched persecution,Lawlessness ,Gospel preached to the whole world, The Abomination of Desolation (Predicted in Daniel 9:24-27; Reiterated in verse 15,

The Great Tribulation, Jesus comes with judgement, on the clouds he come in the form of his father i.e
    matt 16:28 i tell you the truth some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the son of man coming in his kingdom
    Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.

There is nowhere around the fact that jesus is talking about an event that would happen close to the apostles lifetime and not far into the future. that event i believe to be the destruction of the temple and the shattering of judeah which was their reward for their wrong doing.

you don't have to believe in the peterist view of matt:24 but you cannot discredit either.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭

Revelation 1

Song of Solomon 1

Jeremiah 14

Acts 7

...what are trying to say? I insist you read the whole Scripture not just what I bold. I bold what unmistakably supports my idea though I don't truncate verses as some do.

I think yall are trolling now. I'll take my peace elsewhere now. We have left much food for you all.

Matthew 10
    13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
  • beenwize
    For reference purpose can someone show me where Satan murders at the beginning? In the New Testament Jesus says that Satan was a murderer and liar from the beginning. can someone show me where to find this in the old testament for study purposes?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    For reference purpose can someone show me where Satan murders at the beginning? In the New Testament Jesus says that Satan was a murderer and liar from the beginning. can someone show me where to find this in the old testament for study purposes?

The human family is divided into 2 seeds. The seed of the woman (the children of ? ) and the seed of the serpent (the children of the devil).

"So the Lord ? said to the serpent, Because you have done this, Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life. And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.” Genesis 3:14-15

The first human murder was commmitted by the seed of the serpent

"Now Cain said to his brother Abel, "Let's go out to the field." While they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him." Genesis 4:8

The new testament testifies that Cain belonged to the evil one, he was a seed of the serpent.

"Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous." 1 John 3:12

Hope your study goes well. Amen.

• beenwize

The human family is divided into 2 seeds. The seed of the woman (the children of ? ) and the seed of the serpent (the children of the devil).

"So the Lord ? said to the serpent, Because you have done this, Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life. And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.” Genesis 3:14-15

The first human murder was commmitted by the seed of the serpent

"Now Cain said to his brother Abel, "Let's go out to the field." While they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him." Genesis 4:8

The new testament testifies that Cain belonged to the evil one, he was a seed of the serpent.

"Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous." 1 John 3:12

Hope your study goes well. Amen.

Why did Yahweh protect Cain if he murdered his brother, was serpent seed, and belonged to the evil one?
  • beenwize
    Yahweh protect serpent seed Cain, but had someone stoned for picking up sticks on the sabbath day. what type ? is this?
  • zombie
    edited October 2013
    Yahweh protect serpent seed Cain, but had someone stoned for picking up sticks on the sabbath day. what type ? is this?

Cain did not LIVE under the covenant.
  • beenwize

Neither did the generation of the flood.
  • zombie
    edited October 2013

i told you that a long time ago so what's your point
  • beenwize

the point is what type ? would protect a serpent seed if your concern is humans being evil? Maybe if Cain was not protected so he can reproduce his serpent seed there would be no need for a flood.

• zombie
    edited October 2013

the point is what type ? would protect a serpent seed if your concern is humans being evil? Maybe if Cain was not protected so he can reproduce his serpent seed there would be no need for a flood.

THE seed of the serpent is referring to evil men or men who see the world in the same way a devil would it is figurative speaking. evil came into the would when adam disobeyed and the nature of things changed.

with or with out cain evil is now in the world, cain was simply the first
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    I think this is pretty interesting how "Iah" is an Ancient Egyptian moon ? . And it's quite funny how the Old Testament celebrates the NEW MOON and some ppl follow the LUNAR Sabbath. Here is also a list of some Old Testament prophets of Yah.

Zacariah
    Micaiah Isaiah
    Zephaniah
    Jeremiah
    Obadiah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iah

Iah ( Egyptian: Jˁḥ, transliterated as Yah, Jah, Jah(w), Joh or Aah [2]) is a ? of the moon in ancient Egyptian religion. His name simply means moon. By the New Kingdom he was less prominent as a moon deity than the other gods with lunar connections, Thoth and Khonsu. As a result of the functional connection between them he could be identified with either of those deities.

He was sometimes considered an adult form of Khonsu and was increasingly absorbed by him. Iah continued to appear in amulets and occasional other representations, similar to Khonsu in appearance, with the same lunar symbols on his head and occasionally the same tight garments. He differed in usually wearing a full wig instead of a child's sidelock, and sometimes an Atef crown topped by another symbol.[3] As time went on, Iah also became Iah-Djuhty, meaning "? of the new moon."[4]

Iah was also assimilated with Osiris, ? of the dead, perhaps because, in its monthly cycle, the moon appears to renew itself. Iah also seems to have assumed the lunar aspect of Thoth, ? of knowledge, writing and calculation; the segments of the moon were used as fractional symbols in writing.[5]

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anansi wrote: »
    The bible was full of genocide and murder and all types of ? that is considered unethical and immoral given command by YVWH, but a lot of christians don't look at this type of thing. Imagine them killing all of your children who never got a chance to live and your daughter's getting ? , this sounds like a war ? vs a good ? of light and hope. Why create us and never show yourself and expect people to worship you? Sounds quite silly.

I'm just waiting on the ones who accept the Bible as the de facto word of yahweh to explain this to me. Not only is he a war mongrel ? but also a very jealous and contradictory ?

? and Jesus are two different people. Jesus saved us from ? sending us to hell for eternity. Ask the jews, who don't believe in Jesus.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The prophet Isaiah said that ? will bring his son Emanuel and he will be the prince of peace so everything in the old testament with wars in Israel was done by the father. The son came down in the flesh and re-established new rules so that we wouldn't go to hell.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013

THE seed of the serpent is referring to evil men or men who see the world in the same way a devil would it is figurative speaking. evil came into the would when adam disobeyed and the nature of things changed.

with or with out cain evil is now in the world, cain was simply the first

that's up to scripture interpretation...

According to the New Testament scripture below Cain "belonged to the evil one." Now why would Yahweh protect someone that belongs to the evil one and threaten vengeance on anyone that slays this man that belongs to evil?