What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Grand Theft Auto V

Replies

• John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga did not post a generic snitch hotline hahaha ... what you gonna do report us b....you make me wish I bought a new ps3 and played this game on that...
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL niggaz whinning about money glitching? LMAO!!!! Niggaz made cause they living in the hood while we get money over here? Either way when the Xbox One dropped I won't be touching the Xbox 360 again.
    John_BlazinithulsadoomDirty Sanchez
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga acting like glitching money gets you levels.. i was level 23,70,and now 30 .. doing all the same missions over and over... i got my moneys worth with whats available in this game
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna change that ILCN logo.

I hate that ish w a passion. Feels white trashy.
    Michael_MaliceRawAcebdbdbd
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga is going full blown retard b. Lol at reporting suspicious behavior in gta. Fuck outta here
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    Dirty SanchezTonyDubbzkanggoodiefreshb651
  • gh0stgh0st Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Lmao @ this nigga not knowing the difference between cheating and glitching... god mode is cheating. money hording is a glitch... what kind of concrete evidence niggas gone have of a money glitch?? You don't kno what's in his bank..

wow. yall surely lack the understanding of how things work on the back-end of shit but i'll make it very clear to you how they are going to point you cheating ass niggas out, even without the "snitching".

its easy to run code to identify anomalies. BANKS DO THIS ALL THE TIME. what they are doing right now is compiling script to look for specific things ie; in-game playing time, mission time, racing time, how much money you've made selling cars, and most importantly HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE IN YOUR BANK...... you know...stats that they've CLEARLY quantified via the social club. once they've identified the cheaters, they are going to punish all yall niggas.

now how they go about doing it, i dunno. my guess is that they'll first patch up the bad sports lobby rules, then throw yall in there for X amount of time w/o yall's precious cars that yall "worked" ever so hard for.

good riddance, you FUCKIN cheaters. and if you mad, move on to another game where im sure you wont be allowed to cheat as freely as you did in GTA.

BRUH you been at this for TWO days all the while screaming you dont care about who glitch or cheat but the bolded right there just prove you butt hurt over it Aubrey Graham; let them niggas cook or rock the dunce cap you aint changing no ones mind/opinon fam.

kanggoodie
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dgaf about the glitching, as long as you keep it real and stop the bitching about the mission payouts and rockstar. Also [email protected] trynna justify glitching by saying that it's a game about criminal activity. Just fucking stop lol
    TheEyeronic1kanggoodie
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    illgang outchea looking more dysfunctional than the Kardashian family right now.

that nigga eyeronic acting like muhfukkin Charlie Brown to Blazini's Busta....
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    black caesarbdbdbd
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ex-soldier wrote: »
    gh0st wrote: »
    Yo we got a whole block locked the fuck down. Straight hands. Got hoes patrolling the street making sure niggas don't shoot.

That's some g shit right there I was hoping fools would be down to throw from the shoulders. I'm trying let niggas feel this uppercut

Yo that shit was fun as fuck. Me and some nigga went to scrapping then we just locked down the whole block. He had a couple hoes with him and we dared niggas to come through the block. Niggas snapping pics and throwing hands. Only one from ILCN that showed up with Jun but I'm still trying to figure out who he is on here. We doing a straight up fist fight Deathmatch right now.

Yo we need to run that shit again. Next time, build a ring of cars so we can get a true one on one.

Niggas were nice the hands though. I was getting my ass whooped, I think outta 20 something fights I won 3.

@john_blazini

whats good with a fist-fight deathmatch surrounded by a circle of cars from the iLLgang?

thats the only way we can solve this.

Thats what I been sayin bruh or either we can have the underground brawl out in La Mesa
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    Dirty Sanchez
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illgang outchea looking more dysfunctional than the Kardashian family right now

just a few niggas fuckin shit up.. other than that its all good with my ill gang niggas i roll with everybody
    TonyDubbz
    Lmao @ this nigga not knowing the difference between cheating and glitching... god mode is cheating. money hording is a glitch... what kind of concrete evidence niggas gone have of a money glitch?? You don't kno what's in his bank..

wow. yall surely lack the understanding of how things work on the back-end of shit but i'll make it very clear to you how they are going to point you cheating ass niggas out, even without the "snitching".

its easy to run code to identify anomalies. BANKS DO THIS ALL THE TIME. what they are doing right now is compiling script to look for specific things ie; in-game playing time, mission time, racing time, how much money you've made selling cars, and most importantly HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE IN YOUR BANK...... you know...stats that they've CLEARLY quantified via the social club. once they've identified the cheaters, they are going to punish all yall niggas.

now how they go about doing it, i dunno. my guess is that they'll first patch up the bad sports lobby rules, then throw yall in there for X amount of time w/o yall's precious cars that yall "worked" ever so hard for.

good riddance, you FUCKIN cheaters. and if you mad, move on to another game where im sure you wont be allowed to cheat as freely as you did in GTA.

BRUH you been at this for TWO days all the while screaming you dont care about who glitch or cheat but the bolded right there just prove you butt hurt over it Aubrey Graham; let them niggas cook or rock the dunce cap you aint changing no ones mind/opinon fam.

butt hurt over what? yall are fucking clowns!

ive said it multiple times? whats stopping me from cheating?

i'll wait.

i give no fucks about the whole cheating situation cuz it REALLY doesnt effect me personally. if i felt any type of way about not having money in the game, i'd glitch along with the rest of you cheating ass niggas. I posted what i posted before the banning begins and yall niggas come in here crying talking about some "why did my character get banned!??!?!?!"

im not reporting ANYBODY to that banhammer joint because i dont do the snitch thing nor do i hafto report anybody. this shit is going to fix itself.

so yeah, dead that whole "feelings" shit.

bruh we cool and all but just drop this shit.. for someone who dont care who glitches you do seem to invest alot of time in explaining yourself.

fuck all this shit cause ill gang cant have this bullshit
    TheEyeronic1TonyDubbzkanggoodie
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,413 Regulator
    edited October 2013

i give no fucks about the whole cheating situation
    Really tho....
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
    thulsadoomJohn_BlaziniGovernmentCheeseDirty Sanchez
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,413 Regulator
    VIBE wrote: »
    I'm gonna change that ILCN logo.

I hate that ish w a passion. Feels white trashy.
    Please do. You're a Representative so you're bale to publish emblems.
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
    nah ill gang is fine this nigga is just acting tevin cambellish right now.. ill log on and its all good helping niggas do whatever the crew requires
    TonyDubbzsmokelahoma
    yo for real next time niggas from ill gang go against each other they fight to the death and drop the bullshit.
    TonyDubbz
    yo tony lmao last night when we was shooting that dude at the beach.. we killed him like 10 times.. but gotdamn why u always gotta stand right infront of me when im shooting, i hit u in the back of the head with my rifle atleast 3 times lmfao
    TonyDubbzBeta