Grand Theft Auto V

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm supposed to go to a listening session tonight but I'm on the fence about it since I'm not a fan of the artist. If I don't go, I'll be on later after the Knicks game.

video game gon be there when you get back, go just in case you get to network.

Yeah, you're right. I'm most likely going, the artist is WNBA player Essence Carson, plays for the New York Liberty. She's actually pretty good on the mic.
  • [Deleted User]
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited October 2013
    Jamel, its a good thing you didn't go into that survival. This dude phantoomb was trash. Under 5 kills in at least 5 or 6 different waves. We got to wave 10 with only the helicopters left and the last dude blew himself up by accident with a sticky bomb smh.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ GTA being chalk full of every crime in the book but doesn't condone cheaters.

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP to atleast a few millions then.. ? all these glitches were on youtube and google and everywhere
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    LOL @ GTA being chalk full of every crime in the book but doesn't condone cheaters.

AND condoning snitching SMH
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Day 2 of crying but but claims he doesn't care (please drop your innanet source )

.... First off if R* did ban people for glitching that would be a huge number of people to lose... not to mention they know that the with new consoles games etc coming out that would be foolish.. either way personally i wouldn't be mad.. Xbox One/Ps4 in a few weeks... no to mention I game on the PC as well.
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rockstar should first fix their own ? first like the bad sports ?

i want to destroy ? cars foh
  • John_Blazini
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    RIP to atleast a few millions then.. ? all these glitches were on youtube and google and everywhere
    Dude is just talking these glitches are R* fault not third party software or anything... they haven't fixed it.... i doubt they will be doing anything honestly .. the goal is to make as much money as possible not ? it up over hurt feelings..they leave that to guys like him on forums like this.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao @ this ? not knowing the difference between cheating and glitching... ? mode is cheating. money hording is a glitch... what kind of concrete evidence ? gone have of a money glitch?? You don't kno what's in his bank..
  • John_Blazini
    This ? did not post a generic snitch hotline hahaha ... what you gonna do report us b....you make me wish I bought a new ps3 and played this game on that...
  • [Deleted User]
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL ? whinning about money glitching? LMAO!!!! ? made cause they living in the hood while we get money over here? Either way when the Xbox One dropped I won't be touching the Xbox 360 again.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    My fav two ? at the moment

[img]http://? .cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/8828/sEYJEDvU7k-EtJOK6MwBIw/0_0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://? .cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/6307/y98FLGMa_Em1EupCM7GMUA/0_0.jpg[/img]

IC GANG BANG BANG BANG!
  • John_Blazini
    ? acting like glitching money gets you levels.. i was level 23,70,and now 30 .. doing all the same missions over and over... i got my moneys worth with whats available in this game
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna change that ILCN logo.

I hate that ish w a passion. Feels white trashy.
  • John_Blazini
    My fav two ? at the moment

[img]http://? .cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/8828/sEYJEDvU7k-EtJOK6MwBIw/0_0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://? .cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/6307/y98FLGMa_Em1EupCM7GMUA/0_0.jpg[/img]

IC GANG BANG BANG BANG!

that helmet is yall emblem?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? is going full blown ? b. Lol at reporting suspicious behavior in gta. ? outta here
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Lmao @ this ? not knowing the difference between cheating and glitching... ? mode is cheating. money hording is a glitch... what kind of concrete evidence ? gone have of a money glitch?? You don't kno what's in his bank..

wow. yall surely lack the understanding of how things work on the back-end of ? but i'll make it very clear to you how they are going to point you cheating ass ? out, even without the "snitching".

its easy to run code to identify anomalies. BANKS DO THIS ALL THE TIME. what they are doing right now is compiling script to look for specific things ie; in-game playing time, mission time, racing time, how much money you've made selling cars, and most importantly HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE IN YOUR BANK...... you know...stats that they've CLEARLY quantified via the social club. once they've identified the cheaters, they are going to punish all yall ? .

now how they go about doing it, i dunno. my guess is that they'll first patch up the bad sports lobby rules, then throw yall in there for X amount of time w/o yall's precious cars that yall "worked" ever so hard for.

good riddance, you ? cheaters. and if you mad, move on to another game where im sure you wont be allowed to cheat as freely as you did in GTA.

BRUH you been at this for TWO days all the while screaming you dont care about who glitch or cheat but the bolded right there just prove you butt hurt over it Aubrey Graham; let them ? cook or rock the dunce cap you aint changing no ones mind/opinon fam.

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dgaf about the glitching, as long as you keep it real and stop the ? about the mission payouts and rockstar. Also smh@ trynna justify glitching by saying that it's a game about criminal activity. Just ? stop lol
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    illgang outchea looking more dysfunctional than the Kardashian family right now.
  • John_Blazini
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Dude is just talking these glitches are R* fault not third party software or anything... they haven't fixed it.... i doubt they will be doing anything honestly .. the goal is to make as much money as possible not ? it up over hurt feelings..they leave that to guys like him on forums like this.

see thats what i mean, homie. cut it out. re-read this ? thread. now remind me again..... why would my feelings be hurt in this entire situation?

they didnt stop making glitching available the second you walked away with 10 mil, pleighboi! I could EASILY cheat if i wanted to...but why?

stop the "feelings" ? . the only people who are gonna be in their feelings after this ? is all said and done is yall cheating ass ? and the ? that end up in the bad sports pool.

27xowbc.jpg

? I'm rich and almost the same level as you in 3 days

w1s0mv.jpg