Grand Theft Auto V

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ex-soldier wrote: »
    gh0st wrote: »
    Yo we got a whole block locked the ? down. Straight hands. Got hoes patrolling the street making sure ? don't shoot.

That's some g ? right there I was hoping fools would be down to throw from the shoulders. I'm trying let ? feel this uppercut

Yo that ? was fun as ? . Me and some ? went to scrapping then we just locked down the whole block. He had a couple hoes with him and we dared ? to come through the block. ? snapping pics and throwing hands. Only one from ILCN that showed up with Jun but I'm still trying to figure out who he is on here. We doing a straight up fist fight Deathmatch right now.

Yo we need to run that ? again. Next time, build a ring of cars so we can get a true one on one.

? were nice the hands though. I was getting my ass whooped, I think outta 20 something fights I won 3.

@john_blazini

whats good with a fist-fight deathmatch surrounded by a circle of cars from the iLLgang?

thats the only way we can solve this.

Thats what I been sayin bruh or either we can have the underground brawl out in La Mesa
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illgang outchea looking more dysfunctional than the Kardashian family right now

just a few ? ? ? up.. other than that its all good with my ill gang ? i roll with everybody
  • Dirty Sanchez
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Lmao @ this ? not knowing the difference between cheating and glitching... ? mode is cheating. money hording is a glitch... what kind of concrete evidence ? gone have of a money glitch?? You don't kno what's in his bank..

wow. yall surely lack the understanding of how things work on the back-end of ? but i'll make it very clear to you how they are going to point you cheating ass ? out, even without the "snitching".

its easy to run code to identify anomalies. BANKS DO THIS ALL THE TIME. what they are doing right now is compiling script to look for specific things ie; in-game playing time, mission time, racing time, how much money you've made selling cars, and most importantly HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE IN YOUR BANK...... you know...stats that they've CLEARLY quantified via the social club. once they've identified the cheaters, they are going to punish all yall ? .

now how they go about doing it, i dunno. my guess is that they'll first patch up the bad sports lobby rules, then throw yall in there for X amount of time w/o yall's precious cars that yall "worked" ever so hard for.

good riddance, you ? cheaters. and if you mad, move on to another game where im sure you wont be allowed to cheat as freely as you did in GTA.

BRUH you been at this for TWO days all the while screaming you dont care about who glitch or cheat but the bolded right there just prove you butt hurt over it Aubrey Graham; let them ? cook or rock the dunce cap you aint changing no ones mind/opinon fam.

butt hurt over what? yall are ? clowns!

ive said it multiple times? whats stopping me from cheating?

i'll wait.

i give no ? about the whole cheating situation cuz it REALLY doesnt effect me personally. if i felt any type of way about not having money in the game, i'd glitch along with the rest of you cheating ass ? . I posted what i posted before the banning begins and yall ? come in here crying talking about some "why did my character get banned!??!?!?!"

im not reporting ANYBODY to that banhammer joint because i dont do the snitch thing nor do i hafto report anybody. this ? is going to fix itself.

so yeah, dead that whole "feelings" ? .

bruh we cool and all but just drop this ? .. for someone who dont care who glitches you do seem to invest alot of time in explaining yourself.

? all this ? cause ill gang cant have this ?
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited October 2013
    Lmao @ this ? not knowing the difference between cheating and glitching... ? mode is cheating. money hording is a glitch... what kind of concrete evidence ? gone have of a money glitch?? You don't kno what's in his bank..

wow. yall surely lack the understanding of how things work on the back-end of ? but i'll make it very clear to you how they are going to point you cheating ass ? out, even without the "snitching".

its easy to run code to identify anomalies. BANKS DO THIS ALL THE TIME. what they are doing right now is compiling script to look for specific things ie; in-game playing time, mission time, racing time, how much money you've made selling cars, and most importantly HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE IN YOUR BANK...... you know...stats that they've CLEARLY quantified via the social club. once they've identified the cheaters, they are going to punish all yall ? .

now how they go about doing it, i dunno. my guess is that they'll first patch up the bad sports lobby rules, then throw yall in there for X amount of time w/o yall's precious cars that yall "worked" ever so hard for.

good riddance, you ? cheaters. and if you mad, move on to another game where im sure you wont be allowed to cheat as freely as you did in GTA.

BRUH you been at this for TWO days all the while screaming you dont care about who glitch or cheat but the bolded right there just prove you butt hurt over it Aubrey Graham; let them ? cook or rock the dunce cap you aint changing no ones mind/opinon fam.
    i give no ? about the whole cheating situation
    Really tho....
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    VIBE wrote: »
    I'm gonna change that ILCN logo.

I hate that ish w a passion. Feels white trashy.
    Please do. You're a Representative so you're bale to publish emblems.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah ill gang is fine this ? is just acting tevin cambellish right now.. ill log on and its all good helping ? do whatever the crew requires
  • Dirty Sanchez
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

butt hurt over what? yall are ? clowns!

ive said it multiple times? whats stopping me from cheating?

i'll wait.

i give no ? about the whole cheating situation cuz it REALLY doesnt effect me personally. if i felt any type of way about not having money in the game, i'd glitch along with the rest of you cheating ass ? . I posted what i posted before the banning begins and yall ? come in here crying talking about some "why did my character get banned!??!?!?!"

im not reporting ANYBODY to that banhammer joint because i dont do the snitch thing nor do i hafto report anybody. this ? is going to fix itself.

so yeah, dead that whole "feelings" ? .

bruh we cool and all but just drop this ? .. for someone who dont care who glitches you do seem to invest alot of time in explaining yourself.

? all this ? cause ill gang cant have this ?

explaining myself? for what?

if anything, YALL have been in here explaining/justifying yalls reasoning for cheating/glitching.

i havent explained ? other than how they are gonna identify the cheaters. but imma do everybody a favor and drop it.

it is what it is!

bruh you just explained yourself again..

you lucky we aint in donkey
  • TonyDubbz
    edited October 2013
    Eyeronic1 drop that ? , you lookin like a real glitch right now

Edit: Everybody you comin at is a part of iLLGang, why you care what ? are glitchin for? everybody got they own reason to glitch.. I could understand if there was a weapons/armor glitch that gave unlimited ammo or indestructible armor then yea that would be ? up and unfair but ? this is just money
  • Dirty Sanchez
    yo for real next time ? from ill gang go against each other they fight to the death and drop the ? .
  • Dirty Sanchez
    yo tony lmao last night when we was shooting that dude at the beach.. we killed him like 10 times.. but gotdamn why u always gotta stand right infront of me when im shooting, i hit u in the back of the head with my rifle atleast 3 times lmfao
  • Wild Willie in the A
    Wild Willie in the A Members Posts: 281
    @TheEyeronic1 ....says he doesn't care....lets conversation die down...only to bring it back up the next day..only to say he doesn't care???dfc540e7bf0c685306ccd0bb83dc5801.jpg?itok=Be2CUqqQ

• Dirty Sanchez
    lol @ the shot at the end.. smfh eyerone

and what if ? wont be dealt with.. it sounds like you will be disappointed tho smh
  • Dirty Sanchez
    aight ? it ima hit the gym and get on gta later.. no ? given
  • TonyDubbz
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    yo tony lmao last night when we was shooting that dude at the beach.. we killed him like 10 times.. but gotdamn why u always gotta stand right infront of me when im shooting, i hit u in the back of the head with my rifle atleast 3 times lmfao

Lmao yea bruh, I remember being ducked down right infront of you behind the rocks then when I popped up all I seen was your rifle hitting me then everything started going dark and i got the wasted screen. Yo that tennis ? was crazy to bruh, I was laughing like ? cause everytime I hit the ball to the otherside you missed that ? . Then after 3 games you started playing better.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to fix the crew fire thing man or friend fire for that matter
  • Wild Willie in the A
    @TheEyeronic1 ....says he doesn't care....lets conversation die down...only to bring it back up the next day..only to say he doesn't care???dfc540e7bf0c685306ccd0bb83dc5801.jpg?itok=Be2CUqqQ

i brought it back up to prove a point.

20080202231407!Beating-a-dead-horse.gif
  • Wild Willie in the A
    sooooo any word on that Stimulus Package?
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fight club later on?
  • Wild Willie in the A
    sooooo any word on that Stimulus Package?

they are fixing all the bugs/glitches and identifying the cheaters before they give the money....

lol...lol... you really upset about them cheaters???
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    you just do you, and ima do me...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We gonna make it an event. Set a time for all of us to be on, do a crew only session, drive the cars to the meet, get that circle of cars goin and there you go..
  • TonyDubbz
    Beta wrote: »
    We gonna make it an event. Set a time for all of us to be on, do a crew only session, drive the cars to the meet, get that circle of cars goin and there you go..

Yeah bruh we gonna make this ? happen.