The BoSox celebrated each World Series win w/ 2Chainz' "I'm Different"

sully
sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2013 in The Reason
The Boston Red Sox are apparently Team 2 Chainz. Bean town's World Series contenders revealed that their celebration track after every victory is 2 Chainz’ club smash "I’m Different" and even inspired the unofficial motto found on their shirts “Three Lines, 2 Chainz, One Goal."

According to FanSided, several players shave three lines into the back of their heads behind their left ear. The lines each represent a different item for the team.

Veteran infielder John McDonald found it easy to shave in the lines. “When you have something good like that, it’s easy to all be on board,” he said. “When you talk about chemistry, there’s a lot of different things that add to it, add to the enjoyment of being around the group of people that are having fun. You want to be part of it and add to it and enjoy it.”

This isn't the first time the Red Sox have started a hair trend; they all have grown out their beards in the name of team spirit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2QKlmMT8II

BoSox celebrating tonight by putting "fat rabbits on krafmatics". ? ? . I hate the BoSox. ? John Ferrell.

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another reason to say ? the Boston RedSox..
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Boston
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    Worst to first, bask in hate while the bean celebrates another ship #fearthefuckinbeard #toolate
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sully wrote: »
    The Boston Red Sox are apparently Team 2 Chainz. Bean town's World Series contenders revealed that their celebration track after every victory is 2 Chainz’ club smash "I’m Different" and even inspired the unofficial motto found on their shirts “Three Lines, 2 Chainz, One Goal."

According to FanSided, several players shave three lines into the back of their heads behind their left ear. The lines each represent a different item for the team.

Veteran infielder John McDonald found it easy to shave in the lines. “When you have something good like that, it’s easy to all be on board,” he said. “When you talk about chemistry, there’s a lot of different things that add to it, add to the enjoyment of being around the group of people that are having fun. You want to be part of it and add to it and enjoy it.”

This isn't the first time the Red Sox have started a hair trend; they all have grown out their beards in the name of team spirit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2QKlmMT8II

BoSox celebrating tonight by putting "fat rabbits on krafmatics". ? ? . I hate the BoSox. ? John Ferrell.

*dies*

As a New Yorker, it pains me to say this and I might get killed for it, but shout out to the Sox. I remember it being a running joke that they will never win a chip, here they are winning their 3rd-4th one in 10 years. They're now a dynasty. *CM Punk voice*
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator