What's the significance of China calling for a "De-Americanised" world?

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
This guy breaks it down in lay-mens term. Peep if you care to be informed. If not, keep on keeping up with the kardashians. SMH.

http://youtu.be/OTeUYWqoYlQ

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    http://useconomy.about.com

Consumer spending drives 70% of the U.S. economy. Every one of us is a consumer. The things we buy every week - groceries, gasoline, clothing - create the demand that keeps companies making products. These products are sold to consumers through retailing.

Consumer spending also includes services, such as real estate and health care. Other important consumer services are financial services, such as banking, investments, and insurance.

Consumer spending can damage the economy. If it drops off, economic growth will slow. Prices will drop, which creates deflation. If slow consumer spending continues, the economy can go into a recession.

However, too much of a good thing can be damaging, too. When consumer demand is greater than businesses' ability to provide the goods and services, prices can increase. If this goes on, it can create inflation. If consumers expect ever-increasing prices, they will spend more now. This further increases demand, and inflation. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy that is very difficult to stop. The Federal Reserve's primary mandate is to ward off inflation.

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the next 50 years as china's middle class will grows, she will no longer be the worlds factory and outsouced production will shift elsewhere. with her large population she will eventually become the worlds greatest consumer. In general we are moving toward a more leveled power distribution in the world and this is a good thing.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Now, this is what I've been trying to keep my eye on. I've looked at a few documentaries that point out America's economic woes and it's exactly what this guy is saying...we are living outside of our means and think that we need to borrow money to get ourselves out of debt.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    alissowack wrote: »
    Now, this is what I've been trying to keep my eye on. I've looked at a few documentaries that point out America's economic woes and it's exactly what this guy is saying...we are living outside of our means and think that we need to borrow money to get ourselves out of debt.

Thank you for taking the time to look at the video. Stay informed MBIC. Amen.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    In the next 50 years as china's middle class will grows, she will no longer be the worlds factory and outsouced production will shift elsewhere. with her large population she will eventually become the worlds greatest consumer. In general we are moving toward a more leveled power distribution in the world and this is a good thing.

100% right. the only thing im worried about is the exportation of their form of government. i hope they never become a role model of oppression for other nations.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this why jobs going to africa?

• zombie
    Is this why jobs going to africa?

I don't know what you mean by jobs going to Africa. but if you mean increased international manufacturing happening in Africa. then yes there could be a a strong correlation.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Conspiracy Theory?

When China and Russia dump the dollar, The Arab States and Europe will follow suit. The Yuan will become the new currency and oil will have to be paid in Yuan. Massive Unemployment will hit America along with hyperinflation and $45 dollar loaves of bread, looting, rioting, mayhem. We will witness the end of America as we know it. It's not going to be a pretty sight.
    China makes a move against the US dollar
    http://voiceofrussia.com/2013_10_21/C...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Yt0kWXSV5aI
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2013
    indyman87 wrote: »
    Conspiracy Theory?

When China and Russia dump the dollar, The Arab States and Europe will follow suit. The Yuan will become the new currency and oil will have to be paid in Yuan. Massive Unemployment will hit America along with hyperinflation and $45 dollar loaves of bread, looting, rioting, mayhem. We will witness the end of America as we know it. It's not going to be a pretty sight.
    China makes a move against the US dollar
    http://voiceofrussia.com/2013_10_21/C...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Yt0kWXSV5aI

Interesting. I don't buy it though. If Babylon the Great is America, which I believe the scriptures declare, than I don't see that scenario playing out. Babylon is destroyed suddenly by violence.

I believe that Russia and China will play the lead roles in the coming nuclear destruction, but the dumping of the dollar doesn't seem to fit the description.

The way the scriptures read, everything seems to be normal when Babylon the Great is destroyed. Trade is still going on in Revelation 18. There will be merchant ships with their cargo in the sea watching in horror as the destruction is taking place. If the dollar was dumped, how could normal trade still be going on?

And if the chinese and russians did dump the dollar, the United States would soon go to war with those countries. There would be serious ramifications if that happened. That is why a sudden sneak attack on the greatest nation on planet earth makes the most sense. It's all or nothing. It's all in! And when it happens there will be no chance for a retaliation because Babylon the Great will be leveled in 1 hour. Lord have mercy!

"How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!" Jeremiah 50:23

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    @indyman87 whats your take on the video you posted?
  • indyman87
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven? I think that eventually the dollar will be replaced by the Yuan as the world's reserve currency but I didn't think it would happen so soon. But I highly doubt that it will happen next week. maybe in 10 years. The U.S. is printing millions every single day of the week and there's no way the U.S. can pay all of that money back.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven? I think that eventually the dollar will be replaced by the Yuan as the world's reserve currency but I didn't think it would happen so soon. But I highly doubt that it will happen next week. maybe in 10 years. The U.S. is printing millions every single day of the week and there's no way the U.S. can pay all of that money back.

what do you think is going to happen to the U.S.?
  • indyman87

I have no idea what's going to happen since major media outlets don't really discuss it but this article suggest that the change will be gradual. England/Great Britain's currency -the sterling was once the world's reserve currency up until 1945.

http://www.worldfinancialreview.com/?p=511

Like the dollar today, the demise of sterling was widely predicted but the process was more gradual than was anticipated at the time – a dignified retreat rather than a rout. Does this suggest that we can expect a similarly benign exit for the dollar?
  • zombie
    I have no idea what's going s to happen since major media outlets don't really discuss it but this article suggest that the change will be gradual. England/Great Britain's currency -the sterling was once the world's reserve currency up until 1945.

http://www.worldfinancialreview.com/?p=511

Like the dollar today, the demise of sterling was widely predicted but the process was more gradual than was anticipated at the time – a dignified retreat rather than a rout. Does this suggest that we can expect a similarly benign exit for the dollar?

most likely a fast collapse would serve no one any good