Suge Knight Likens Jimmy Iovine To KKK

MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2013 in The Reason
jimmy_iovine-drdre-suge_knight-skeuds.jpg

Suge Knight recently spoke about Jimmy Iovine, Diddy and Tupac Shakur.

In a recent interview with TMZ, Suge Knight, co-founder of Death Row Records, intimated that Tupac deserved a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame over Bad Boy Records founder Diddy.

"I think Tupac should have a star on there," Knight said. "I mean, ? , Puffy got a star on there. Only thing he did was dance. So I think Tupac definitely should have one for being from the West Coast."

Suge's words closely mirror his now-infamous speech at the 1995 Source Awards, where he stated, "Any artist that wants to be an artist, and stay a star, and don't want to have to worry about the executive producer trying to be all in the videos, all on the records, then come to Death Row."

Suge continued, warning those in charge of the Walk of Fame to include Tupac.

"Yeah, they better do it one way the other," Knight said. "Because, I figure, if they don't hurry up and put Tupac on the Walk of Fame, all the Tupac fans and all the homies gonna start goin' down there and start scratchin' all the other names off. They might even remove Elvis."

Tupac joined Death Row Records in 1995 upon Knight posting a $1.4 million bail to get Tupac out of prison. From that point, Pac began a successful stint on Death Row until being fatally shot in 1996 in Las Vegas, Nevada, in a vehicle driven by Knight.

The mid-'90s saw a number of contentious departures from Death Row Records, including Snoop Dogg, who recently reconciled with Knight, and Dr. Dre.

During the interview, Knight also sent shots at Jimmy Iovine, who took Dr. Dre under his wing to form Aftermath Entertainment under Iovine's Interscope Records.

"I'ma be Jimmy Iovine [for Halloween]," Knight said. "You're not gonna actually see my face. I'm just gonna have a white sheet on my head with the eyes cut out. Like the ? ."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=26079

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and what does he liken himself to? a devil?
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suge is the devil
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    suge the homie
  • Stew
    So Suge trollin or just a complete ? ? Prolly the latter
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He just trying to make it seem like he got the credit for PAC being on there. He's pathetic
  • MaddRapper
    MaddRapper Members Posts: 341 ✭✭✭✭
    Suge is irrelevant
  • MaddRapper
    MaddRapper Members Posts: 341 ✭✭✭✭
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    Fairfax wrote: »
    Someone should ask Suge if he loves Pac so much why did he sign him to a slave deal? If I remember correct Suge was charging 2Pac a 25% managerial fee, Suge charged Pac for the "gifts" he gave to him such as cars and Jewelry. I couldn't believe when I read that 2Pac was billed for Nate Dogg's child support payments. If Suge had all this love for Pac none of those financial improprieties would of took place. The houses and cars "given" to Pac was not even in his name.

Dre was smart to leave Death Row, Suge could not leave that gang ? behind and as a result Death Row collapsed under Suge's incompetence. If Suge believes that 2Pac deserves a star what has he done in an attempt to get a star for 2Pac? Did Suge spearhead a campaign? Did he raise the $30,000 sponsorship fee to get a star? All signs point to no.

Pacs bail was 1 mill my ? . ONE FUCCIN MILLION DOLLARS. there is a thing called interest. Pac didn't care bot that deal, he wanted to ? out of jail prison. I woulda signed that deal to and so would have you

Co-Sign First things first get out of jail then figure out the rest of that ? later
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suge crazy lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing about Suge you might say he ripped PAC off but he was the one who bail him out & gave him freedom again. Weren't nobody else wasn't going to take the chance on his bail, so Suge did & made his money back easily
  • Stew
    gns wrote: »
    Dang, katy perry got a star? Tf?
    So Suge trollin or just a complete ? ? Prolly the latter

Bet u won't say that to his face or near a balcony.

Bet u wont either.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't scared of suge ? . If I had that opinion of him and felt like tweeting it using your pic nh I would.
  • Stew
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i thought he had one already..
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suge back on TMZ huh?

0512_suge_knight_launch_04-1.jpg
  • blackstarr
    blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    Loool Suge is one funny Muthafucka tho..ur a lil weirdo where you from haha this ? Suge
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? ' hilarious.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Jimmy Iovine put up the $1,000,000 bail for 2pac, not Suge. Suge "borrowed" it from Interscope
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katy perry and Orlando bloom have stars tho smmfh