JAM MASTER JAY (January 21, 1965 - October 30, 2002)

soulbrothersoulbrother LORD WRECKAMembers Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
Let's not forget our fallen Hip Hop Heroes...

Grandmaster Flash vs. Jam Master Jay

Jam Master Jay on the 1's and 2's..

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    In loving memory of Jam Master Jay

"Our DJ's better than all these bands HUH!!"
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw Run DMC Live at the Providence Civic Center back in 1988 in front of 20,000 people.

Jam Master Jay was there in full effect!

RIP
  • deakinodeakino The Gate CityMembers Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the best ever!
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP, you're missed JMJ

surprised this thread don't got enough replies
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    RIP Jam Master Jay
  • gemini86gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP Jam Master Jay
  • alibabaalibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Blame Curtis for JMJ passing
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.I.P. to a Legend

5221880171_be66961cc1_z.jpg
  • SheerExcellenceSheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alibaba wrote: »
    Blame Curtis for JMJ passing

which curtis are you talking about?

curtis scoon or curtis jackson?
    either way neither of them had anything to do with it
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 🤬 he died on my 18th birthday. RIP sorry you had to take a bullet for that 🤬 🤬 munkey (misspelled purposely)
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My moms was so sick when he passed.
    RIP to JMJ
  • grouchygreggrouchygreg Founder/AllHipHop.com Members, Administrators Posts: 144 My Name Is My Name.
    jay was killed by his own friends
  • loch121loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's usually how it happens
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rememb when DJ's got shine on albums
  • FairfaxFairfax Members Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Time goes by so fast, it seems like it was yesterday I heard the news of his murder when Charles Barkley mentioned it it on Listen Up! Charles Barkley with Ernie Johnson. Charles said something along the lines of "we don't know if this has to do with an east coast, west coast thing". Charles just exhibited his ignorance about rap music when he said that. I immediately changed the channel and never watched one minute of his show again.

JMJ RIP
  • SheerExcellenceSheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fairfax wrote: »
    Time goes by so fast, it seems like it was yesterday I heard the news of his murder when Charles Barkley mentioned it it on Listen Up! Charles Barkley with Ernie Johnson. Charles said something along the lines of "we don't know if this has to do with an east coast, west coast thing". Charles just exhibited his ignorance about rap music when he said that. I immediately changed the channel and never watched one minute of his show again.

JMJ RIP
    You didn't watch a basketball show bcuz the host didn't know rap deep enough for you?
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP JMJ. That dude was a innovator 🤬 🤬 been biting his style if it wasnt for J run and d would be lookin like weirdos.
  • UndergroundraplegendUndergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

RIP to one of the greats.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,664 Regulator

Aye Chief.... just outta curiosity what makes you say that ?