THE DARK SIDE OF THE BIBLE- SATAN VS JEHOVAH (YOU JUDGE )

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Yahweh protect serpent seed Cain, but had someone stoned for picking up sticks on the sabbath day. what type ? is this?

Cain did not LIVE under the covenant.

Neither did the generation of the flood.

i told you that a long time ago so what's your point

the point is what type ? would protect a serpent seed if your concern is humans being evil? Maybe if Cain was not protected so he can reproduce his serpent seed there would be no need for a flood.

THE seed of the serpent is referring to evil men or men who see the world in the same way a devil would it is figurative speaking. evil came into the would when adam disobeyed and the nature of things changed.

with or with out cain evil is now in the world, cain was simply the first

that's up to scripture interpretation...

According to the New Testament scripture below Cain "belonged to the evil one." Now why would Yahweh protect someone that belongs to the evil one and threaten vengeance on anyone that slays this man that belongs to evil?

"Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous." 1 John 3:12

? teaches us to not hate the sinner but the sin itself. By us hating (wishing death on the sinner) we become like satan and try to do ? 's job for him. ? loves us despite our sins so essentially, he loved Cain. The bible is to be read through the spirit and not through the mind which is why a lot of ? don't understand it. There's a lot of stuff that people try to take into literal context.

Example:
    If Adam and Eve ate from the fruit of the tree, it doesn't mean that the fruit was an apple. If ? established life on a formless earth it doesn't count out that dinosaurs never existed. They just didn't exist in the same timespan as man. The earth was always here but without form at the time that ? established a firmament. ? created man in the image of his son.

Genesis 1:26-27

King James Version (KJV)

26 And ? said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So ? created man in his own image, in the image of ? created he him; male and female created he them.

But ? himself is not a man, the image he referred to was his only son who stated that he was here since the beginning of our time. He didn't announce himself as the son of ? . The holy spirit entered Peter and announced who he was when no one knew but John the baptist.
  • Sour-Cream
    edited November 2013
    For reference purpose can someone show me where Satan murders at the beginning? In the New Testament Jesus says that Satan was a murderer and liar from the beginning. can someone show me where to find this in the old testament for study purposes?

Murderer can be described in so many words. What was Jesus saying satan was a murderer of? He didn't say satan murdered man but everything that we live for, maybe he was a murderer of what was righteous.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Yahweh protect serpent seed Cain, but had someone stoned for picking up sticks on the sabbath day. what type ? is this?

the point is what type ? would protect a serpent seed if your concern is humans being evil? Maybe if Cain was not protected so he can reproduce his serpent seed there would be no need for a flood.

THE seed of the serpent is referring to evil men or men who see the world in the same way a devil would it is figurative speaking. evil came into the would when adam disobeyed and the nature of things changed.

According to the New Testament scripture below Cain "belonged to the evil one." Now why would Yahweh protect someone that belongs to the evil one and threaten vengeance on anyone that slays this man that belongs to evil?

"Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous." 1 John 3:12

? teaches us to not hate the sinner but the sin itself. By us hating (wishing death on the sinner) we become like satan and try to do ? 's job for him. ? loves us despite our sins so essentially, he loved Cain. The bible is to be read through the spirit and not through the mind which is why a lot of ? don't understand it. There's a lot of stuff that people try to take into literal context.

Romans 9:13
    As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013

Example:
    If Adam and Eve ate from the fruit of the tree, it doesn't mean that the fruit was an apple. If ? established life on a formless earth it doesn't count out that dinosaurs never existed. They just didn't exist in the same timespan as man. The earth was always here but without form at the time that ? established a firmament. ? created man in the image of his son.

King James Version (KJV)

26 And ? said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So ? created man in his own image, in the image of ? created he him; male and female created he them.

But ? himself is not a man, the image he referred to was his only son who stated that he was here since the beginning of our time. He didn't announce himself as the son of ? . The holy spirit entered Peter and announced who he was when no one knew but John the baptist.

I didn't wish death on the sinner. My thing is if ? was dealing directly with Cain and he murdered his brother then why don't we see ? instructing Cain? Explaining to him the risk of eternal hell?

The only thing I've seen is ? protecting Cain afterwards.
  • Sour-Cream
    edited November 2013

Read the verse before which basically states that it was written about the bitter rivalry between brothers not depicting that ? hates any sinner but the sin that resides inside of them. Rebecca tricked Isaac into giving his blessings unto Esau by putting wool on him and disguising himself as Jacob. He was simply explaining the statement of brother against brother.

12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

How can ? hate Esau and anoint him with an overflow of blessings that were suppose to go to Jacob.
    A man that walks through ? and diligently reads will know this. A natural man, just sees words in a literal context as what it says.
  • beenwize

Read the verse before which basically states that it was written about the bitter rivalry between brothers not depicting that ? hates any sinner but the sin that resides inside of them. Rebecca tricked Isaac into giving his blessings unto Esau by putting wool on him and disguising himself as Jacob. He was simply explaining the statement of brother against brother.

This is not about who ? hates. THis is about why was Cain protected after murdering his brother if Cain belonged to the evil one. You haven't provided a good enough answer to that question. Cain was not instructed on the risk of eternal hell at all. Why not?
  • Sour-Cream
    Did someone post something about the bible encouraging slavery cause I have an answer for that too. Read the couple of verses before that. He didn't say be a slave, he said son's, honor thy father and treat them with respect. Slaves to Masters were symbolic in those days because slaves would eventually become masters but both masters and slaves worshipped ? and did not work on the sabbath. Masters and slaves were like managers and employees and even in the old testament, Isaac worked for 21 years to get Rebecca, the daughter of Laban as his wife. Masters respect slaves and vice versa, this verse was taken out of context and used to establish slavery and racism but theoretically slavery was also in Africa before anglo saxons decided to travel all the way across to world to capture African slaves. Conquistadors were also catholics that practiced imperialism on native americans but also America chose to have it's name after an Italian explorer Amerigo Vespucci and not Christopher Columbus because of his ethnicity and America's culture has been white washed for centuries.
  • Sour-Cream

Example:

King James Version (KJV)

I didn't wish death on the sinner. My thing is if ? was dealing directly with Cain and he murdered his brother then why don't we see ? instructing Cain? Explaining to him the risk of eternal hell?

Because the bible is read through the spirit and not through the mind. There are things not to be interpreted in a literal sense. Some things are better comprehended by walking through the likeness of ? otherwise, it'll be confusing.

If all of our stories are written in the book of lambs (because the beginning and ending has passed and we're only living in a time span that has been foretold), should ? remind us of our sins even though we've asked for forgiveness? You can never understand the sense of the bible through worldly thinking. A natural man sees a natural world and reads a natural word but a spiritual man sees a supernatural world and a walks in the supernatural.

Sorry about the parables bruh, I'm trying to make it simple, lol.
  • Sour-Cream

This is not about who ? hates. THis is about why was Cain protected after murdering his brother if Cain belonged to the evil one. You haven't provided a good enough answer to that question. Cain was not instructed on the risk of eternal hell at all. Why not?

In other words, once a man has sin, ? should leave them alone and let them die despite the fact that he knows more than me and you yet we try to comprehend how ? thinks? I just stated that ? hates the sin, not the sinner. If ? hated the sinner, Cain would be punished and ? would allow everyone to ? him uncursed, am I correct?
  • beenwize

In other words, once a man has sin, ? should leave them alone and let them die despite the fact that he knows more than me and you yet we try to comprehend how ? thinks? I just stated that ? hates the sin, not the sinner. If ? hated the sinner, Cain would be punished and ? would allow everyone to ? him uncursed, am I correct?

You haven't answered my question. If the penalty of murdering someone is eternal hell as according to many New Testament scripture then why don't we even see ? mention eternal hell directly to Cain after what Cain did? You keep beating around the bush saying "we don't know these things and etc." You are making excuses not to think.
  • Sour-Cream

Example:

King James Version (KJV)

Who said Cain didn't know about an eternal hell? Would that stop satan from influencing him knowing that? Doesn't that make satan the true murderer to know what he was getting Cain into? There's Christian families today, where families were just like Cain and if ? had to flood out all those people that means that they were worse than we are today. Kings would ? husbands, wives and kids. Homosexuality played a big part and Angels were having sex with man and producing nephalim.
  • Sour-Cream

You haven't answered my question. If the penalty of murdering someone is eternal hell as according to many New Testament scripture then why don't we even see ? mention eternal hell directly to Cain after what Cain did? You keep beating around the bush saying "we don't know these things and etc." You are making excuses not to think.

But it seems like you're nitpicking at a statement as if ? has to repeat himself for you to reciprocate what eternal hell means. If he mentioned it to Adam and Eve then everyone else theoretically knows where sin takes them. You downplay the manipulation of satan and put it all off on man as if Cain murdered Abel by his own logical thinking while underestimating how much satan can manipulate man and that's where this is flawed because you're saying where does it point out that ? tells Cain about eternal hell. This is where I'm saying through a natural way of thinking, you'll find yourself going in circles because naturally any man can just ignore satan and call him stupid then walk away knowing that hell is eternal and that's simply just not true. If satan tried to offer Jesus all the riches of the world, why wouldn't he manipulate Cain into murdering his own brother for living in hell for eternity, think about it.
  • Sour-Cream

False, plenty of people in the old testament have murdered and didn't go to hell. Going to ? with false intentions is like going to a mirror and trying to deceive your own image, He's the truth and ? knew more about Cain than we know, he knows more about us than we do ourselves.
  • beenwize

If you aren't going to provide "real" answers then don't bother replying. All I'm getting from you is "if's" and why you can't think about certain things.
  • Sour-Cream
    So you want me to explain to you where it says that ? told Cain about eternal hell but yet there's people out here that know about eternal hell and still sin??? I can't go in circles over what I just stated. The bible's not for you if you're just looking for accurate details and accounts of every descriptions of every footstep ? has made. This is not a grammar book, it's just history foretold to a person that believes in what they believe. I suggest reading the Qu'ran or something about the moon gods though. Whatever floats your boat, my ? .
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    So you want me to explain to you where it says that ? told Cain about eternal hell but yet there's people out here that know about eternal hell and still sin??? I can't go in circles over what I just stated. The bible's not for you if you're just looking for accurate details and accounts of every descriptions of every footstep ? has made. This is not a grammar book, it's just history foretold to a person that believes in what they believe. I suggest reading the Qu'ran or something about the moon gods though. Whatever floats your boat, my ? .

He's not interested in knowing what the bible says he only wants to disrespect it's teachings i told the ? a millions times already the people in the bible believed in sheol. yet he keeps asking the same ? questions
  • zombie

because cain did not go to hell and like i told you already people go to sheol after they die and hell is for after the judgement. jesus went to sheol and spoke to the dead those who accept him will be in heaven those who don't will go to hell.

• beenwize
    edited November 2013

because cain did not go to hell and like i told you already people go to sheol after they die and hell is for after the judgement. jesus went to sheol and spoke to the dead those who accept him will be in heaven those who don't will go to hell.

Who said Cain went to hell? You aren't comprehended the question. This now is a waste of time.

Proverbs 14:15
    The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.
  • Sour-Cream
    edited November 2013

Who said Cain went to hell? You aren't comprehended the question. This now is a waste of time.

8 The Wisdom [godly Wisdom, which is comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of ? ] of the prudent is to understand his way, but the folly of [self-confident] fools is to deceive.

9 Fools make a mock of sin and sin mocks the fools [who are its victims; a sin offering made by them only mocks them, bringing them disappointment and disfavor], but among the upright there is the favor of ? .

10 The heart knows its own bitterness, and no stranger shares its joy.

11 The house of the wicked shall be overthrown, but the tent of the upright shall flourish.

12 There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death.

13 Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful, and the end of mirth is heaviness and grief.

14 The backslider in heart [from ? and from fearing ? ] shall be filled with [the fruit of] his own ways, and a good man shall be satisfied with [the fruit of] his ways [with the holy thoughts and actions which his heart prompts and in which he delights].

15 The simpleton believes every word he hears, but the prudent man looks and considers well where he is going.

There's many verses that talk about the nature of men who think like you. You're posting hypocrisy by pointing out a verse with the intent of it meaning something else. We have enough false prophets in the world, we don't need any more.

It's like you're entering into the middle of a conversation and judging off the end instead of listening to the whole conversation. You can't come into something already judging and looking for something to satisfy your hatred towards someone else belief.
  • zombie

that is what you are implying that cain and the people of the flood were not told about hell so therefore ? 's punishment on them is not fair.
  • zombie

this is you for all intents implying that cain punishment is hellfire
  • Sour-Cream
    I'm spiritually bipolar.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    For reference purpose can someone show me where Satan murders at the beginning? In the New Testament Jesus says that Satan was a murderer and liar from the beginning. can someone show me where to find this in the old testament for study purposes?

The new testament testifies that Cain belonged to the evil one, he was a seed of the serpent.

Hope your study goes well. Amen.

Yes, and the Old Testament shows that Cain belonged to Yahweh and was protected by Yahweh.

Genesis 4:15
    And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should ? him.

• beenwize
    edited November 2013

that is what you are implying that cain and the people of the flood were not told about hell so therefore ? 's punishment on them is not fair.

Your own book says that you are simple minded.

• beenwize

8 The Wisdom [godly Wisdom, which is comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of ? ] of the prudent is to understand his way, but the folly of [self-confident] fools is to deceive.

9 Fools make a mock of sin and sin mocks the fools [who are its victims; a sin offering made by them only mocks them, bringing them disappointment and disfavor], but among the upright there is the favor of ? .

10 The heart knows its own bitterness, and no stranger shares its joy.

11 The house of the wicked shall be overthrown, but the tent of the upright shall flourish.

12 There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death.

13 Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful, and the end of mirth is heaviness and grief.

14 The backslider in heart [from ? and from fearing ? ] shall be filled with [the fruit of] his own ways, and a good man shall be satisfied with [the fruit of] his ways [with the holy thoughts and actions which his heart prompts and in which he delights].

15 The simpleton believes every word he hears, but the prudent man looks and considers well where he is going.

There's many verses that talk about the nature of men who think like you. You're posting hypocrisy by pointing out a verse with the intent of it meaning something else. We have enough false prophets in the world, we don't need any more.

It's like you're entering into the middle of a conversation and judging off the end instead of listening to the whole conversation. You can't come into something already judging and looking for something to satisfy your hatred towards someone else belief.

Your only rebuttal is fear based scriptures.