Special ID

KingFreeman
KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
A cop and his team of comrades go undercover in one of China's most ruthless underworld organizations to stop a gang leader, only to put themselves in great danger after being exposed one by one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7Hj2rRXDUg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Not as good as flashpoint, or SPL cause the story is lacking but the fight scenes are cold as ? . He does a good job mixing mma and that raw street fight style to make the fights look more authentic. Good action film.

http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2742519-Special-ID

Comments

• lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    props,will check this out.

Donnie tends to get overlooked imo
  • KingFreeman
    lazypakman wrote: »

Cosign. Hes definitely running the martial arts film game the last decade. He's killing the fight scenes and he's a legitimate actor.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s.free wrote: »
    lazypakman wrote: »

Cosign. Hes definitely running the martial arts film game the last decade. He's killing the fight scenes and he's a legitimate actor.

i admit i slept on him myself for a while,saw a couple of flicks that didn't impress me much (think dragon tiger gate was one of them) but my boy was going on about Ip man for years.once i watched that i was sold.

what else would you recommend? i know i've got flashpoint somewhere so will check that out soon.
  • KingFreeman
    S.P.L - ? zone
    Dragon
    Bodyguards and assassins
    14 blades
    An empress and her warriors

Might be a few more but those are the ones I remember off the top. S.P.L - ? zone is my favorite yen film. Him and sammo hung go in and the story is dope.
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Ip man series and Fist of legend 2 are my favorite Donnie Yen movies.