5th grader claims to be illuminati and threatens to sacrifice students whilst holding scissors

Options
KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
Opinions? I know that this Illuminati stuff is posted way too often.. fake or not.. something ain't right with this 5year old.. seems these "fake or real" symbols etc have definitely ? with her head!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF9dI1i2fRs

Comments

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol......

Watching illuminati vids on YouTube can do that to an impressionable child......
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    So this is basically a video exploiting the fact that a child with Mental Illness thought she was part of the Illuminati, because every time you go online, somebody is claiming a squiggly image is a sign of the Illuminati?
  • KLICHE
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    So this is basically a video exploiting the fact that a child with Mental Illness thought she was part of the Illuminati, because every time you go online, somebody is claiming a squiggly image is a sign of the Illuminati?

Pretty much! What is odd they even show the one dollar bill in reference to pyramid and eye and bascially say that that is what is related to the "illuminati" lol Not laughing at the kid, it's sad ? , but laughing at the fact that kids were sent home with a letter to explain an incident occurred. And doesn't seem much else attention is going in way of her mental state.. smh

Read some kid bit a biscuit or something in the shape of a gun and was ejected from class immediately and big ruckus, but this they treat so calmly.

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »

Pretty much! What is odd they even show the one dollar bill in reference to pyramid and eye and bascially say that that is what is related to the "illuminati" lol Not laughing at the kid, it's sad ? , but laughing at the fact that kids were sent home with a letter to explain an incident occurred. And doesn't seem much else attention is going in way of her mental state.. smh

Read some kid bit a biscuit or something in the shape of a gun and was ejected from class immediately and big ruckus, but this they treat so calmly.

this society is becoming more fascist day by day when I was in kindergarten we used to bite the corners of our crackers and pretend they were guns " pew pew pew" and didn't get penalized for it. what's going on?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited June 2013
    Options
    At the end of the day its a subconscious way to help the new generation of young children and adults to associate hiphop with black with money with evil in a deceitful and glib manner. Think about it.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    good... hopefully you ? can start realizing how ridiculously stupid this illuminati ? is.

aint nothin wrong with that lil girl... she probably got two ? poor parents who sit at home on youtube watching these dumb videos and filling her brain up with this nonsense.

she aint doin nothing but typical preteen rebelling.
  • KLICHE
    Options
    good... hopefully you ? can start realizing how ridiculously stupid this illuminati ? is.

aint nothin wrong with that lil girl... she probably got two ? poor parents who sit at home on youtube watching these dumb videos and filling her brain up with this nonsense.

she aint doin nothing but typical preteen rebelling.

I agree with ya.. but I LOL'd at the "pre teen rebellion"! Girl is 5 LOL
  • No_Way_Jose
    No_Way_Jose Members Posts: 71
    Options
    this made my day. keep up the good work.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh it sound like some Family Guy or Bob's Burger ? after reading the thread title

like that chick wit the rabbit ears on Bob's Burgers I can see her doin some ? like that