THE DARK SIDE OF THE BIBLE- SATAN VS JEHOVAH (YOU JUDGE )

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Yahweh protect serpent seed Cain, but had someone stoned for picking up sticks on the sabbath day. what type ? is this?

Cain did not LIVE under the covenant.

Neither did the generation of the flood.

i told you that a long time ago so what's your point

the point is what type ? would protect a serpent seed if your concern is humans being evil? Maybe if Cain was not protected so he can reproduce his serpent seed there would be no need for a flood.

THE seed of the serpent is referring to evil men or men who see the world in the same way a devil would it is figurative speaking. evil came into the would when adam disobeyed and the nature of things changed.

with or with out cain evil is now in the world, cain was simply the first

that's up to scripture interpretation...

According to the New Testament scripture below Cain "belonged to the evil one." Now why would Yahweh protect someone that belongs to the evil one and threaten vengeance on anyone that slays this man that belongs to evil?

"Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous." 1 John 3:12

? teaches us to not hate the sinner but the sin itself. By us hating (wishing death on the sinner) we become like satan and try to do ? 's job for him. ? loves us despite our sins so essentially, he loved Cain. The bible is to be read through the spirit and not through the mind which is why a lot of ? don't understand it. There's a lot of stuff that people try to take into literal context.

Romans 9:13
    As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Read the verse before which basically states that it was written about the bitter rivalry between brothers not depicting that ? hates any sinner but the sin that resides inside of them. Rebecca tricked Isaac into giving his blessings unto Esau by putting wool on him and disguising himself as Jacob. He was simply explaining the statement of brother against brother.

12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

This is not about who ? hates. THis is about why was Cain protected after murdering his brother if Cain belonged to the evil one. You haven't provided a good enough answer to that question. Cain was not instructed on the risk of eternal hell at all. Why not?

In other words, once a man has sin, ? should leave them alone and let them die despite the fact that he knows more than me and you yet we try to comprehend how ? thinks? I just stated that ? hates the sin, not the sinner. If ? hated the sinner, Cain would be punished and ? would allow everyone to ? him uncursed, am I correct?

You haven't answered my question. If the penalty of murdering someone is eternal hell as according to many New Testament scripture then why don't we even see ? mention eternal hell directly to Cain after what Cain did? You keep beating around the bush saying "we don't know these things and etc." You are making excuses not to think.

because cain did not go to hell and like i told you already people go to sheol after they die and hell is for after the judgement. jesus went to sheol and spoke to the dead those who accept him will be in heaven those who don't will go to hell.

Who said Cain went to hell? You aren't comprehended the question. This now is a waste of time.

Proverbs 14:15
    The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

that is what you are implying that cain and the people of the flood were not told about hell so therefore ? 's punishment on them is not fair.

Your own book says that you are simple minded.

what the ? does that have to do with your argument ? , i don't believe a ? word you say because your entire argument if based on a false premise and is nothing more than an attempt to use your own position to disrespect a theology you know nothing about.

you are nothing more than a troll, you lack the knowledge to make a logical argument for your position.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Yahweh protect serpent seed Cain, but had someone stoned for picking up sticks on the sabbath day. what type ? is this?

the point is what type ? would protect a serpent seed if your concern is humans being evil? Maybe if Cain was not protected so he can reproduce his serpent seed there would be no need for a flood.

THE seed of the serpent is referring to evil men or men who see the world in the same way a devil would it is figurative speaking. evil came into the would when adam disobeyed and the nature of things changed.

According to the New Testament scripture below Cain "belonged to the evil one." Now why would Yahweh protect someone that belongs to the evil one and threaten vengeance on anyone that slays this man that belongs to evil?

"Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous." 1 John 3:12

? teaches us to not hate the sinner but the sin itself. By us hating (wishing death on the sinner) we become like satan and try to do ? 's job for him. ? loves us despite our sins so essentially, he loved Cain. The bible is to be read through the spirit and not through the mind which is why a lot of ? don't understand it. There's a lot of stuff that people try to take into literal context.

Read the verse before which basically states that it was written about the bitter rivalry between brothers not depicting that ? hates any sinner but the sin that resides inside of them. Rebecca tricked Isaac into giving his blessings unto Esau by putting wool on him and disguising himself as Jacob. He was simply explaining the statement of brother against brother.

This is not about who ? hates. THis is about why was Cain protected after murdering his brother if Cain belonged to the evil one. You haven't provided a good enough answer to that question. Cain was not instructed on the risk of eternal hell at all. Why not?

In other words, once a man has sin, ? should leave them alone and let them die despite the fact that he knows more than me and you yet we try to comprehend how ? thinks? I just stated that ? hates the sin, not the sinner. If ? hated the sinner, Cain would be punished and ? would allow everyone to ? him uncursed, am I correct?

You haven't answered my question. If the penalty of murdering someone is eternal hell as according to many New Testament scripture then why don't we even see ? mention eternal hell directly to Cain after what Cain did? You keep beating around the bush saying "we don't know these things and etc." You are making excuses not to think.

because cain did not go to hell and like i told you already people go to sheol after they die and hell is for after the judgement. jesus went to sheol and spoke to the dead those who accept him will be in heaven those who don't will go to hell.

Who said Cain went to hell? You aren't comprehended the question. This now is a waste of time.

that is what you are implying that cain and the people of the flood were not told about hell so therefore ? 's punishment on them is not fair.

what the ? does that have to do with your argument ? , i don't believe a ? word you say because your entire argument if based on a false premise and is nothing more than an attempt to use your own position to disrespect a theology you know nothing about.

you are nothing more than a troll, you lack the knowledge to make a logical argument for your position.

Lol. About time you show your true colors. And you are suppose to be the example of a holy life. You might want to do some real research. Don't be mad because your own book calls you "simple."
  • zombie

8 The Wisdom [godly Wisdom, which is comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of ? ] of the prudent is to understand his way, but the folly of [self-confident] fools is to deceive.

9 Fools make a mock of sin and sin mocks the fools [who are its victims; a sin offering made by them only mocks them, bringing them disappointment and disfavor], but among the upright there is the favor of ? .

10 The heart knows its own bitterness, and no stranger shares its joy.

11 The house of the wicked shall be overthrown, but the tent of the upright shall flourish.

12 There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death.

13 Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful, and the end of mirth is heaviness and grief.

14 The backslider in heart [from ? and from fearing ? ] shall be filled with [the fruit of] his own ways, and a good man shall be satisfied with [the fruit of] his ways [with the holy thoughts and actions which his heart prompts and in which he delights].

15 The simpleton believes every word he hears, but the prudent man looks and considers well where he is going.

There's many verses that talk about the nature of men who think like you. You're posting hypocrisy by pointing out a verse with the intent of it meaning something else. We have enough false prophets in the world, we don't need any more.

It's like you're entering into the middle of a conversation and judging off the end instead of listening to the whole conversation. You can't come into something already judging and looking for something to satisfy your hatred towards someone else belief.

Your only rebuttal is fear based scriptures.

but you have no rebuttal at all
  • beenwize

8 The Wisdom [godly Wisdom, which is comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of ? ] of the prudent is to understand his way, but the folly of [self-confident] fools is to deceive.

9 Fools make a mock of sin and sin mocks the fools [who are its victims; a sin offering made by them only mocks them, bringing them disappointment and disfavor], but among the upright there is the favor of ? .

11 The house of the wicked shall be overthrown, but the tent of the upright shall flourish.

12 There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death.

13 Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful, and the end of mirth is heaviness and grief.

14 The backslider in heart [from ? and from fearing ? ] shall be filled with [the fruit of] his own ways, and a good man shall be satisfied with [the fruit of] his ways [with the holy thoughts and actions which his heart prompts and in which he delights].

15 The simpleton believes every word he hears, but the prudent man looks and considers well where he is going.

There's many verses that talk about the nature of men who think like you. You're posting hypocrisy by pointing out a verse with the intent of it meaning something else. We have enough false prophets in the world, we don't need any more.

It's like you're entering into the middle of a conversation and judging off the end instead of listening to the whole conversation. You can't come into something already judging and looking for something to satisfy your hatred towards someone else belief.

Really?
    For reference purpose can someone show me where Satan murders at the beginning? In the New Testament Jesus says that Satan was a murderer and liar from the beginning. can someone show me where to find this in the old testament for study purposes?

The new testament testifies that Cain belonged to the evil one, he was a seed of the serpent.

Hope your study goes well. Amen.

Yes, and the Old Testament shows that Cain belonged to Yahweh and was protected by Yahweh.

Genesis 4:15
    And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should ? him.

• zombie

Lol. About time you show your true colors. And you are suppose to be the example of a holy life. You might want to do some real research. Don't be mad because your own book calls you "simple."

Is this it is that all you have? i never claimed to be holy but i know what holiness is and i know what a troll is. i have done the research but clearly you have not or you would not be asking the same ? questions over and over.

• zombie
    edited November 2013

Really?
    For reference purpose can someone show me where Satan murders at the beginning? In the New Testament Jesus says that Satan was a murderer and liar from the beginning. can someone show me where to find this in the old testament for study purposes?

The new testament testifies that Cain belonged to the evil one, he was a seed of the serpent.

Yes, and the Old Testament shows that Cain belonged to Yahweh and was protected by Yahweh.

And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should ? him.

You asked a question i answered your question either find a flaw in the answer i gave to your question or shut the ? up, accept the answer or not . if you had an intelligent and knowledgeable rebuttal to my answer you would have responded with it by know.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013

I'm waiting for you to put on your religious blinders and twisting this up. Have fun!

John 5:37
    And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Yahweh speaks to Moses.

Exodus 33:11
    And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

• zombie

I'm waiting for you to put on your religious blinders and twisting this up. Have fun!

And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Yahweh speaks to Moses.

And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

oh i see now you what step away from the premise of your first ? question.

john 5:37 jesus is talking to specific people
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013

Yahweh speaks to Moses.

oh i see now you what step away from the premise of your first ? question.

john 5:37 jesus is talking to specific people

sure... Jesus is talking to a specific people many other times and yet you apply that to everyone. You see how you twist scripture and cherry pick which scriptures will apply to a specific people or to everyone when there are other instances when it was spoken to a specific people?

And I haven't stepped away from my first premise. We can continue with that and this one. In the first premise we read in the New Testament that Cain "belonged to the evil one" and in the Old Testament we read that Yahweh set a mark upon Cain and protected him and promised vengeance on anyone that slays him. So therefore why would Yahweh do that if Cain belongs to Satan? If you fast forward don't we read that Yahweh sent a flood afterwards because of evil in the earth? If that is the case then why was Cain spared while he belonged to Satan? Also if there is a eternal hell and Yahweh loves Cain like the other guy said then would not we see the reality of a eternal hell being explained to Cain so that he does not risk ending up there?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

Every soul belongs to Yahweh. Thus we are all accountable to Him. Judgment day will prove this fact. Amen.
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    @beenwize i don't cherry pick, excuse me i don't do that, there are times when the discussions are addressed to specific people there are other times when it is addressed to israel and there are times it is addressed to the church and there are times it is addressed to unbelievers. all you have to do is read in context and that is what i do.

? protects and loves both the good and the bad it rains on the good man and the bad man and we are both blessed to breath the same air, ? gives everyone a chance to change and repent that would have to included cain the people of the flood were warned they laughed, their punishment was drowning. cain punishment was exile ? decides how he punishes people.

I have told you a millions times already cain was told. jesus went to sheol and taught the people who lived in that Pre abrahamic era. In christian theology this event is wrongly called the harrowing of hell when it should be called the harrowing of sheol.

i think i have to start calling you unwize

• beenwize
    You havent answered no question because hell did not exist in the old testament. you worship a ? that murderers all over the old testament. a ? that tested to see if Cain would sacrifice his own son as a burnt offering. you really think this was all done by a supreme being. smh! You have yet to tell me why eternal hell was not mentioned to Cain or anyone in the Old Testament. if your ? will send bilions of ppl to a eternal hell then why are thetr 0 earnings about this place in the old testament?
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    You havent answered no question because hell did not exist in the old testament. you worship a ? that murderers all over the old testament. a ? that tested to see if Cain would sacrifice his own son as a burnt offering. you really think this was all done by a supreme being. smh! You have yet to tell me why eternal hell was not mentioned to Cain or anyone in the Old Testament. if your ? will send bilions of ppl to a eternal hell then why are thetr 0 earnings about this place in the old testament?

You asked me why cain was not told about hell in the old testament and i told you already that there was no hell for him to be told about, while he was alive he was in no danger of going to hell that entire generation went to sheol so him going to hell was not a possibility. they died and went to sheol fast forward christ comes dies decends to sheol and teaches them.

in your ignorant trolling you are confusing cain with abraham. Your weak attempts to poke holes in what you clearly stubbornly refuse to understand is juvenile and betrays a weak mind.
  • beenwize

You asked me why cain was not told about hell in the old testament and i told you already that there was no hell for him to be told about, while he was alive he was in no danger of going to hell that entire generation went to sheol so him going to hell was not a possibility. they died and went to sheol fast forward christ comes dies decends to sheol and teaches them.

in your ignorant trolling you are confusing cain with abraham. Your weak attempts to poke holes in what you clearly stubbornly refuse to understand is juvenile and betrays a weak mind.

you make up lies as you go. lol

what part do you not get about there being no warnings about this eternal hell in the old testament? what possibly can Jesus go teach people that have lived and died already? show me scripture on Jesus going to teach people that already died?
  • beenwize

You make no ? sense because if hell was so real it would of been clear as day in black and white in the old testament pointed out to humanity from the very beginning. It would not come out thousands of years late after billions of people have come and gone. You see how ignorant and foolish you are?
  • zombie
    edited November 2013

you make up lies as you go. lol

what part do you not get about there being no warnings about this eternal hell in the old testament? what possibly can Jesus go teach people that have lived and died already? show me scripture on Jesus going to teach people that already died?

there was no warnings because there was nothing to be warned about yet. christ going to sheol is called the harrowing of hell it is one of the oldest christian teachings and the evidence for this bibical belief is found in
    1 peter 3: 19 and other passages

“For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to ? , having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit; in which also He went and made proclamation to the spirits in prison, who once were disobedient, when the longsuffering of ? waited in the days of Noah while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water.”

• beenwize
    You are cofounded... lol
  • zombie
    You are cofounded... lol

you are a troll and you give me a good laugh.
  • zombie
    You make no ? sense because if hell was so real it would of been clear as day in black and white in the old testament pointed out to humanity from the very beginning. It would not come out thousands of years late after billions of people have come and gone. You see how ignorant and foolish you are?

There was no hell for man yet, no man born on earth has been put in hell. hell for man had not been created yet
    do you understand now ? ? ? gives mankind what we need and the people in the old testment had no need to know about hell. they were not going there after death anyway.
  • beenwize
    You are cofounded... lol

that's exactly why you are left confused and cofounded. no answers because you have none. you are a ignorant mind slave worshipping a tyrant.
  • zombie
    You are cofounded... lol

that's exactly why you are left confused and cofounded. no answers because you have none. you are a ignorant mind slave worshipping a tyrant.

i answer you, what did you not understand about my answer
  • zombie
    and i am not confused about anything you are the one asking the questions not me
  • beenwize
    You are cofounded... lol

here we go again ZOMBIE

• beenwize

There was no hell for man yet, no man born on earth has been put in hell. hell for man had not been created yet
    do you understand now ? ? ? gives mankind what we need and the people in the old testment had no need to know about hell. they were not going there after death anyway.

? there is a history on earth dating back thousands of years before a new testament book came about. during that time billions of people have come and gone. if there was no need to mention hell to billions of people living for thousands of years before a new testament then why is it mentioned now? You make up lies as you go.
  • zombie
    You are cofounded... lol

here we go again ZOMBIE

There was no warnings because there was nothing to be warned about. why can you not understand that your question is not valid, why would i warn someone about a snow storm when they are in a desert. and i answered the second question with a bible quote already.