THE DARK SIDE OF THE BIBLE- SATAN VS JEHOVAH (YOU JUDGE )

15678911»

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    You are cofounded... lol

you are a troll and you give me a good laugh.

that's exactly why you are left confused and cofounded. no answers because you have none. you are a ignorant mind slave worshipping a tyrant.

i answer you, what did you not understand about my answer

here we go again ZOMBIE

what part do you not get about there being no warnings about this eternal hell in the old testament? what possibly can Jesus go teach people that have lived and died already? show me scripture on Jesus going to teach people that already died?

You make no ? sense because if hell was so real it would of been clear as day in black and white in the old testament pointed out to humanity from the very beginning. It would not come out thousands of years late after billions of people have come and gone. You see how ignorant and foolish you are?

There was no warnings because there was nothing to be warned about.

thank you because it does not exist.
  • beenwize
    If this life is a deciding factor between all eternity in heaven or all eternity in hell then surely it would have been spoken from the beginning and in the Old Testament in black and white. If you don't see mind control programming then I'm sorry for you.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You make no ? sense because if hell was so real it would of been clear as day in black and white in the old testament pointed out to humanity from the very beginning. It would not come out thousands of years late after billions of people have come and gone. You see how ignorant and foolish you are?

There was no hell for man yet, no man born on earth has been put in hell. hell for man had not been created yet
    do you understand now ? ? ? gives mankind what we need and the people in the old testment had no need to know about hell. they were not going there after death anyway.

? there is a history on earth dating back thousands of years before a new testament book came about. during that time billions of people have come and gone. if there was no need to mention hell to billions of people living for thousands of years before a new testament then why is it mentioned now? You make up lies as you go.

It is mentioned now or rather it was mentioned in the new testment because ? has chosen to free the people in sheol and destroy evil. it was mentioned because the coming of christ put an end to the old covenant an end to the old ways things are done spritually.

it was told to us because we needed to know, it was not told to the O.T GENERATIONS because they did not need to know it. all those millions of people all went to sheol

i have already explained to you why they did not need to know.
  • zombie
    You are cofounded... lol

that's exactly why you are left confused and cofounded. no answers because you have none. you are a ignorant mind slave worshipping a tyrant.

here we go again ZOMBIE

what part do you not get about there being no warnings about this eternal hell in the old testament? what possibly can Jesus go teach people that have lived and died already? show me scripture on Jesus going to teach people that already died?

not for humans yet.
  • beenwize
    You are cofounded... lol

here we go again ZOMBIE

not for humans yet.

oh really. lets pretend that this eternal hell exist. what does it look like if a 17 year old girl died an early death, but during her life time she rejected the Bible and faith in Jesus. She still lived a good life, but died a early death. What does it look like to send someone like that to burn in hell for all eternity? You telling me that 100 years can go by and your ? will say "I'm burning her for all eternity for not accepting my faith based book during her 17 years of life?" or lets say 1 millions years go by and ? is still burning this person for not believing a faith based book 1 millions years ago? get real.
  • zombie
    If this life is a deciding factor between all eternity in heaven or all eternity in hell then surely it would have been spoken from the beginning and in the Old Testament in black and white. If you don't see mind control programming then I'm sorry for you.

No one is controlling my mind I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE of my own free will, i have experienced too much of the supernatural to not believe in the ? that i do.

do you tell a five year old that he needs to learn how to read ? no you don't but at some point as that child grows you are going to have to tell him or better yet show him
  • zombie
    You are cofounded... lol

here we go again ZOMBIE

not for humans yet.

oh really. lets pretend that this eternal hell exist. what does it look like if a 17 year old girl died an early death, but during her life time she rejected the Bible and faith in Jesus. She still lived a good life, but died a early death. What does it look like to send someone like that to burn in hell for all eternity? You telling me that 100 years can go by and your ? will say "I'm burning her for all eternity for not accepting my faith based book during her 17 years of life?" or lets say 1 millions years go by and ? is still burning this person for not believing a faith based book 1 millions years ago? get real.

Your understanding of christian theology is poor. there are three theological answers to your hypothetical situation but i'll just give you mine. No one knows except ? if she is going to go to hell or not. No one is good except ? and final judgement is his and his alone. i personally believe that ? will save those who look like him from hell fire they might not get into heaven but them going to hell or not is impossible for anyone to say
  • beenwize
    According to the Bible Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. Masquerades means he pretends to be something he is not. He pretends to be ? according to Gnostic Christainity which was destroyed by Rome 2,000 years ago. There are also some hints in the KJV Bible for those who have eyes to see to see this. I won't go deep now, but I will drop something for you to do your own research into.

2 Corinthians 11:14
    And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

The words transformed in the Greek is metaschēmatizetai which means to disguise himself or to pretend to be something you are not.

Word Origin
    from meta and schématizó (to give a certain form to something)
    Definition
    to change in fashion or appearance
    NASB Translation
    disguise (1), disguises (1), disguising (1), figuratively applied (1), transform (1).
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    According to the Old Testament Yahweh himself gave the law to Moses at Mount Sinia, but according to the New Testament the law was given by angels.

Acts 7:53
    King James Bible
    Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
    You have received The Law by the visitation of Angels and have not kept it.”

Acts 7:38
    He was in the assembly in the wilderness, with the angel who spoke to him on Mount Sinai, and with our ancestors; and he received living words to pass on to us.

Galatians 3:19
    Why, then, was the law given at all? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was given through angels and entrusted to a mediator.
  • beenwize
    In this scripture we see Yahweh numbering Israel in one scripture and in the next scripture we see Satan numbering Israel.

1 Chronicles 21:1
    And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

2 Samuel 24:1
    And again the anger of Yahweh was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.
  • beenwize
    This is one of the scriptures found in the Apocryphon of John a gnostic gospel that was found buried in 1945 in Upper Egypt. It describes the ? of the Old Testament being a imposter ? and a ? of the material world and not of the spiritual realm. Jesus father in the gnostic gospels is the true Creator and ? of the spiritual realm and not Yahweh.

In the Apocryphon of John c. 120-180 AD, the Demiurge arrogantly declares that he has made the world by himself:

Now the archon (ruler) who is weak has three names. The first name is Yaltabaoth, the second is Saklas (“fool”), and the third is Samael. And he is impious in his arrogance which is in him. For he said, "I am ? and there is no other ? beside me," for he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come.[23]

He is Demiurge and maker of man, but as a ray of light from above enters the body of man and gives him a soul, Yaldabaoth is filled with envy; he tries to limit man's knowledge by forbidding him the fruit of knowledge in paradise. At the consummation of all things all light will return to the Pleroma. But Yaldabaoth, the Demiurge, with the material world, will be cast into the lower depths.

Yaldabaoth is frequently called "the Lion-faced", leontoeides, with the body of a serpent. We are told also[24] that the Demiurge is of a fiery nature, the words of Moses being applied to him, “the Lord our ? is a burning and consuming fire,” a text which Hippolytus claims was also used by Simon.[25]