Pan-African magazine: Africa has 55 billionaires

2»

Comments

• No_Way_Jose
    No_Way_Jose Members Posts: 71
    Personally, I think we should map the blueprints for an independnt sub-saharan, African republic. Reduce this continent to three internationally recognized republics, maximizing its GDP and potential for growth.

Senior level of education would be military style, not necessarily militant. Approve conscription, with two year service minimums to effectively instill discipline. Reduce the stigma associated with "weakened immune systems."

Explore the possibility of an Arabic/Swajili concept language completely devoid of English script/characters/linguistics.

Establish a currency backed by a physical commodity to assess its proper value if not use gold outright.

Sorry. Another rant.
  • No_Way_Jose
    I suppose Tigrinyan is something akin to an Arabic/Swahili language as is, hm?

Another list mentioned our first auto manufacturer, which I have yet to fully research. But I will implore the public at large to research aerospace and aeronautics, as well as harnessing nuclear energies such as thorium and uranium for purposes relating to power generation.

Thoughts, opinions strongly encouraged and welcomed.
  • No_Way_Jose
    "If Eurocentricity is not scientific, and science does not wield authority, then there is no invariable law and truth becomes a free-for-all."

- Him
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I think we should map the blueprints for an independnt sub-saharan, African republic. Reduce this continent to three internationally recognized republics, maximizing its GDP and potential for growth.

Senior level of education would be military style, not necessarily militant. Approve conscription, with two year service minimums to effectively instill discipline. Reduce the stigma associated with "weakened immune systems."

Explore the possibility of an Arabic/Swajili concept language completely devoid of English script/characters/linguistics.

Establish a currency backed by a physical commodity to assess its proper value if not use gold outright.

Sorry. Another rant.

All that is cool except the bolded.
  • No_Way_Jose
    Kumala. Wadu mei yu goda.

..relax, everything is good.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Does anyone have any official numbers on how many of those billionaires are ACTUALLY Black? Just curious, as I believe most of them are Black Africans based on the names I'm seeing on the lists but hopefully someone can verify my belief
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twatgetta wrote: »
    55 Billionaires and 200 million poor. smdh

America was there at one point more or less. Dont let the glossed over story of usa's history let u think otherwise. ? up to nonexistant infrastructure in a lot of locations, famine , lack of adequate schools. Deadly child labor...? health care...wars ...extreme inequality..slums...we can go on and on. America was a third world country before that term was even coined...but america's image is handled more delicately than other nations, for obvious reasons...so that will not be allowed to sink in as the predominant image of this nation's history

Say all that to say america got past all that, so can and so will africa. Most african nations arent even 100 years old yet. How was life for the average white, let along black or any other person in america after usa aged 100 years?

Keep reality and history in perspective....this ? takes time

It was written that the Khemetic Afrcians would end up living this way in the end because their Dynasty was during the Egyptian period during the time of Moses.. It's over for them. What you're witnessing now is them trying to rebuild, but it will never come back to fruition. Thus saith the Lord. That Kingdom is past
  • kingblaze84

America was there at one point more or less. Dont let the glossed over story of usa's history let u think otherwise. ? up to nonexistant infrastructure in a lot of locations, famine , lack of adequate schools. Deadly child labor...? health care...wars ...extreme inequality..slums...we can go on and on. America was a third world country before that term was even coined...but america's image is handled more delicately than other nations, for obvious reasons...so that will not be allowed to sink in as the predominant image of this nation's history

Say all that to say america got past all that, so can and so will africa. Most african nations arent even 100 years old yet. How was life for the average white, let along black or any other person in america after usa aged 100 years?

It was written that the Khemetic Afrcians would end up living this way in the end because their Dynasty was during the Egyptian period during the time of Moses.. It's over for them. What you're witnessing now is them trying to rebuild, but it will never come back to fruition. Thus saith the Lord. That Kingdom is past

Depressing post bro lol.....hope that's not true.
  • zombie

it's a bunch of ?
  • No_Way_Jose
    You're right. At the end of the day, no one really gives two ? . Suppose we're just along for the ride.

Enjoy.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Does anyone have any official numbers on how many of those billionaires are ACTUALLY Black? Just curious, as I believe most of them are Black Africans based on the names I'm seeing on the lists but hopefully someone can verify my belief
    although, you know what might be a better question? how many of these billionaires are doing something for whatever nation their from, race notwithstanding.

• kingblaze84
    janklow wrote: »
    although, you know what might be a better question? how many of these billionaires are doing something for whatever nation their from, race notwithstanding.

Good question.....hopefully those billionaires on the list are creating many millionaires in the process, along with a stronger middle class that is still small there
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish it was not so despressing but the truth is the truth. Africa is finished.
  • zombie

I wish it was not so despressing but the truth is the truth. Africa is finished.

africa has just begun you silly child