2»

Comments

• THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont like this song. dunno why. i was over it the first time I heard it
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    so she's grown up around trap rap... in New Zealand?
    New Zealand and white American culture doesn't deserve criticism?
    ayo eat a ? ...

where is her song about the New Zealand ? club? oh, i forgot... hip hop is always at fault for everything everywhere...

who the ? said anything about trap?her music doesn't reference that in any way so stop reaching.

so your saying that anytime anyone mentions grey goose,gold teeth or luxury cars it should only be applied to black and hip hop culture?

justin-bieber-gold-grill-fill-in-the-blank__oPt.jpg

miley-cyrus-300x400.jpg

katy-perry-grill-vmas.jpg

what shes talking about is prevalent throughout ALL of popular music right now.

i could go on,but there's no point because either your just trolling for the ? of it or you've genuinely missed the point of the song like some ? simpleton (my moneys on the latter).
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    even tho whites are culture vultures who support all the negative ? , they also like to turn around and criticize it as if they are above it...

so to contradict my point u post pics of culture vultures... eat a ? ... u ? aint smart...
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought this was MIA when i 1st heard it...

it could use a hot 16 on it...the remix or sumn
  • lazypakman
    even tho whites are culture vultures who support all the negative ? , they also like to turn around and criticize it as if they are above it...

so to contradict my point u post pics of culture vultures... eat a ? ... u ? aint smart...

you keep on saying 'eat a ? '...like repeatedly....im at a loss as to why.surely your vocabulary expands beyond such a few simple words....almost sounds like a recommendation,and recommendations only come from experience right?

i'm good homie,you can keep those fantasies for yourself.

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • lazypakman
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive posts about hip hop never fail to be hilarious...I'm at the movie theatre laughin like hell....