A personal question that welcomes trolls

LUClEN
LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I'm faded. I do some of my best philosophizing in this state.

What I would like views on is my investment in Black America.

If a random white were to see me on the street they wouldn't think I was black. Yet I personally feel more affinity for black america than white america and have more interest in black issues than white issues.

But if someone saw me in the street i am Zimmerman's color (american spelling just to show how white i am).

so anyone have any theories why my translucent Dominican ass is attached to black culture?

thats really what i want.

Comments

• indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you're part Black. Do you know who's in your family tree?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you grow up around blacks?
    Are most of your friends black?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Because Dominicans are black. They were invaded by the Spaniards in 1492 and amalgamated with them (more like ? by them but you already know). The lighter skinned ones were pitted against their darker skinned brothers and sisters (which had been happening anywhere Eurasians and Europeans invaded). This of course is where you get the Haitian/Dominican divide. But it is obvious you are the same people, it's just some got much European in their blood now.

But we are in the last generations and the tribes of Israel are putting down their differences and previous jealousies and are becoming one.

As a Dominican, you are apart of the tribe of Simeon. Allow the Scripture to explain.

Genesis 49
    1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in THE last days.

^notice it says THE, not YOUR... If you know your Bible, you know Jacob's sons represent the beginnings of the tribes of Israel.
    5 Simeon and Levi are brethren; instruments of cruelty are in their habitations.

6 O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united: for in their anger they slew a man, and in their selfwill they digged down a wall.

Simeon = Dominicans, Levi = Haitians, the close brothers that live together but are not united and deal with instruments of cruelty aka voodoo. There's much on the internet regarding this so I suggest you do a little research because it is not hard to find. It would be more difficult for me to try to explain it as I only know the basics regarding your tribe. Even if you don't feel like reading up on it, many people have took their lectures to YouTube to explain to you the lost tribes of Israel so it should take minimal effort on your part.

.....That's all I have, take it or leave it.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    The authors of the books you enjoyed reading most, the artists of the music you enjoyed listening to the most, the entertainers of the programs you liked watching, the folks you enjoyed being accompanied by, the best mentors and teachers you had....

What were the demographics of ^the above, for you, growing up?

*edited for clarity
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominican culture just like all of the Caribbean is African.
  • LUClEN
    edited November 2013
    but i'm mad white. And what about whiter people that are obsessed with black culture?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elrawd wrote: »
    I personally feel more affinity for black america than white america
    Aren't you Canadian tho?
  • LUClEN
    And I feel more compassion for black and indigenous Canadians. What's your point lady?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry in America you're a minority so koombaya singing negros will say you're a brother.

In 30 days u should be getting a thank u note drom the naacp for your people founding hip hop
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Because Dominicans are black. They were invaded by the Spaniards in 1492 and amalgamated with them (more like ? by them but you already know). The lighter skinned ones were pitted against their darker skinned brothers and sisters (which had been happening anywhere Eurasians and Europeans invaded). This of course is where you get the Haitian/Dominican divide. But it is obvious you are the same people, it's just some got much European in their blood now.

But we are in the last generations and the tribes of Israel are putting down their differences and previous jealousies and are becoming one.

As a Dominican, you are apart of the tribe of Simeon. Allow the Scripture to explain.

Genesis 49
    1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in THE last days.

^notice it says THE, not YOUR... If you know your Bible, you know Jacob's sons represent the beginnings of the tribes of Israel.
    5 Simeon and Levi are brethren; instruments of cruelty are in their habitations.

6 O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united: for in their anger they slew a man, and in their selfwill they digged down a wall.

Simeon = Dominicans, Levi = Haitians, the close brothers that live together but are not united and deal with instruments of cruelty aka voodoo. There's much on the internet regarding this so I suggest you do a little research because it is not hard to find. It would be more difficult for me to try to explain it as I only know the basics regarding your tribe. Even if you don't feel like reading up on it, many people have took their lectures to YouTube to explain to you the lost tribes of Israel so it should take minimal effort on your part.

^^ This brother is deep.

So where did white people evolve from?

Were they descendents of Judas Iscariot, Herod and Nero?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    And I feel more compassion for black and indigenous Canadians. What's your point lady?

Idk I don't think I understand what it is you're asking.

• Black Boy King
    Ziryab wrote: »

Genesis 49

^^ This brother is deep.

So where did white people evolve from?

Were they descendents of Judas Iscariot, Herod and Nero?

whoa if you wanna talk about race, you gotta go back to Noah after the flood. he had 3 sons, ham shem and japheth. ham in hebrew meant hot, and encompassed africa. they are the original Africans. shem is abraham, isaac and jacobs ancestor (where israel comes from, Gods ppl). japheth were the ppl they spread out in the north and north east. this includes the asians and europeans.

in short white ppls first ancestor after the flood was japheth. they were not apart of Gods chosen ppl becuz Gods chosen ppl descended from Abraham whom descended from Shem. this is all written in the Bible. the Bible is not just a religious piece of work, its truly world history spoken in parables. look up the names of many ppl in Genesis in the Hebrew concordance and youll find they actually represent patriarchs not just single ppl.
  • Sour-Cream
    In Hebrew Shem means name or calling. It is a noun, the plural for that is shmot. ? has many shmot. ? changed Saul's shmot to Paul and Simon to Peter.
  • Sour-Cream
    Not shmot, meant ahem.
  • Sour-Cream
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can't stand a ? troll
  • LUClEN

Asked if I am Canadian, as though that should discredit my political leanings when looking at American issues. I told you I hold similar leanings in Canada, and asked is why it matters I am Canadian . You then pretended not to understand, so I wrote this post.

Now I'm going to make a sandwich.
  • BiblicalAtheist

Asked if I am Canadian, as though that should discredit my political leanings when looking at American issues. I told you I hold similar leanings in Canada, and asked is why it matters I am Canadian . You then pretended not to understand, so I wrote this post.

Now I'm going to make a sandwich.

I guess I am wondering much the same as you why you have an affinity for blacks in america and more compassion for blacks in america than whites in america. Cuz from my mind set life for blacks in canada is a lot different for blacks in america. If anyone would feel an affinity for and compassion for the plight of blacks in america I would think it would be natives in canada as they have a lot similar struggles and suffer some of the same plights. I just, idk I'm confused.

Not discredit or pretending, my mind isn't wrapping around it so I said ? it on my second response and was like I don't think I get it.
  • REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    What karmic laws did blacks break in order to receive the bad karma from white oppression? Maybe the white man is just part of the karmic cycle of things for ancient history's black superiority and world ? ?
  • Black Boy King
    What karmic laws did blacks break in order to receive the bad karma from white oppression? Maybe the white man is just part of the karmic cycle of things for ancient history's black superiority and world ? ?

disobeyed the laws Moses gave them. many many times. ? told them exactly what would happen to em if they continued to break His law

Christ is on his way to get things back in order tho