Options
123457»

Comments

• stillmatic_01
    stillmatic_01 Members Posts: 113
    edited December 2011
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    The egyptians started off as a mix of black caucasoids and black negroids later arabs and other non black africans immigrated and mixed with the people later on after that egypt was invaded and more non blacks moved in thus you have what egypt looks like today.

Foreigners like the Hyksos, Assyrians, Greeks, & Persians (to name a few) invaded Egypt long before the Arabs.
  • stillmatic_01
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @ beenwize, are you going to answer janklow's question?
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Fluoride has cleansing properties and prevents tooth decay. Canadian water > African water

Fluoride is also used in RAT POISON and causes tooth decay and lowers IQ ? . Advocates of fluoridated water insist that the chemical additive is good for teeth, but actual science routinely shows otherwise, including a new study published in the Journal of the American Dental Association confirming fluoride as a toxic substance that actually destroys teeth, particularly those of developing young children and babies.

Dr. Steven Levy, D.D.S., and his team found during their study that “fluoride intakes during each of the first four years (of a child’s life) were individually significantly related to fluorosis on maxillary central incisors, with the first year more important.” They went on to warn that “infant formulas reconstituted with higher fluoride water can provide 100 to 200 times more fluoride than breast milk, or cow’s milk.”

luoride is also a key dumbing down ingredient of Prozac and Sarin nerve gas.

Did you know that sodium Fluoride is also one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin Nerve Gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUORIDE) - (Yes, folks the same Sarin Nerve Gas that terrorists released on a crowded Japanese subway train!). Let me repeat: the truth the American public needs to understand is the fact that Sodium Fluoride is nothing more (or less) than a hazardous waste by-product of the nuclear and aluminum industries. In addition to being the primary ingredient in rat and cockroach poisons, it is also a main ingredient in anesthetic, hypnotic, and psychiatric drugs as well as military NERVE GAS! Why, oh why then is it allowed to be added to the toothpastes and drinking water of the American people?

Fluoride has been historically used as a tool to oppress populations and was highly regulated. But because modern industry wants to make $$$, they have forced the idea that it is "good" for our teeth and it has poisoned a good portion of society.

You never existed back then, so you have not seen an ancient Egyptian.

Lol so where did they go then? Did they get up and fly off the planet? The descendants of the Ancient Syrians are still here today just like the descendants of the Ancient Egyptians are still here today. When you see black negros you are seeing the descendants of the Ancient Egyptians ? .

If they're the same today as they were before, and you admit they are caucosoids currently, then you admit they were caucosoids previously. Remember you said this:.

Actually that is what YOU said... The Ancient Egyptians originated as a ? African people and still are today all over Africa and any where else in the world they have migrated... just like Caucasians originated as a Neahderthal people and still are today as you see your ancestor below still looks like you today. :)

Neanderthal+3.jpg

Just because someone has curly hair and dark skin does not make them a negroid.

So according to you the Queen with dark skin and curly hair is a Caucasoid is what you are trying to say?

9898c.jpg

That video means nothing, it's just the testimony of some unreliable guy about an alleged statue.

That video provides testimony by your own people that you are a demon and a cancer to planet earth who will be dealt with as such when the time comes.

I wasn't put on this earth for any purpose as ? is fictitious and you are not a hebrew. You are just fallacious.

Good keep thinking that way cuz you will be in for a very big surprise... And your fate has nothing to do with Hebrew but with earth cycles (? )... Soon it will be time to cleanse the earth of all demons and lock them back in caves as we enter a new age where changes will occur in the natural people of earth which does not include albino mutants like you.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Look, the Egyptians were not Negros. I already gave you the history of the word ? , the language in which it derives from and the people it was in reference to but you seemed to conveniently skip over that post.

you still have not answered my quesition demon... Is the person in this image a Caucasoid? Lol

vm4ebf21a7.jpg
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    please read the question again, because i have stated --and as the question states-- telling me whether or not Egyptians are of African descent does NOT address the question.

"if you're aware that Caucasoids DO have varying features... how does saying that non-Caucasoids have varying features prove someone can have no Caucasoid descent? telling me that Egyptians are of African descent does not address that question."

however, we HAVE confirmed that you remain less than a man as of 12.27. good to know!

As I have said b4 Caucasians were not and have NEVER been an Ancient Egyptian people so that makes your question VOID and irrelevant to this thread in that case...
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Foreigners like the Hyksos, Assyrians, Greeks, & Persians (to name a few) invaded Egypt long before the Arabs.

So, that just reinforces my point that race mixture led to the destruction of the true egypt. Now thousands of years later we are confused and fighting over what they looked like if you look at the facts in an objective manner it leads you to the egyptians starting off as a mixture of different black peoples. The arabs coming in later or sooner is irrelevant the fact is other people came in. People forget egypt was the america of it's day a superpower of it's time people wanted in.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Black American Howard University Professor S.O.Y. Keita disagrees with you. Go to youtube and watch his "Bio-cultural origins of Ancient Egyptians" series. He spells it out who the Ancient Egyptians descendents are: Berbers, Copts, Abyssinians, Somalis, etc. ALL CAUCASOID/CAUCASIAN

none of those people are caucasoid nor does he say that. ive allready watched those clips long ago. thats no where at all in those clips. youre making ? up.
  • stillmatic_01
    edited December 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    none of those people are caucasoid nor does he say that. ive allready watched those clips long ago. thats no where at all in those clips. youre making ? up.

I never stated that he did.

what I am saying is that:

1) The Ancient Egyptians and their descendents if classified racially would fall under the Caucasian/Caucasoid category. (Berbers and Copts are Caucasian and Abyssianians and Somalis cluster genetically linguistically with them as well. They are all Afro-Asiatic peoples (formerly Hamitic-Shemitic peoples)

2) The racial diversity of the ancient Egyptians is not much different from the racial diversity of modern day Egyptians.
  • toomy
    toomy Members Posts: 369
    edited December 2011
    Options

1) The Ancient Egyptians and their descendents if classified racially would fall under the Caucasian/Caucasoid category. (Berbers and Copts are Caucasian and Abyssianians and Somalis cluster genetically linguistically with them as well. They are all Afro-Asiatic peoples (formerly Hamitic-Shemitic peoples)

2) The racial diversity of the ancient Egyptians is not much different from the racial diversity of modern day Egyptians.

The ancient Egyptians came down from Ethiopia and up through the Great Nile. The Ancient Egyptians are from Ethiopia.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options

hogwash!
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @ beenwize, are you going to answer janklow's question?
    it's not going to happen because either:

a) he still cannot understand what's being asked
    b) he is afraid to answer the question because he's embarrassed
    beenwize wrote: »
    As I have said b4 Caucasians were not and have NEVER been an Ancient Egyptian people so that makes your question VOID and irrelevant to this thread in that case...
    and as i have said before, this has nothing to do with the question being asked. so here it is again:

"if you're aware that Caucasoids DO have varying features... how does saying that non-Caucasoids have varying features prove someone can have no Caucasoid descent? telling me that Egyptians are of African descent does not address that question."

the relevance has to do with your ability to make a legitimate argument as a general rule. why would i trust anything you have to say when you're too afraid to actually answer my question?
  • stillmatic_01
    edited January 2012
    Options
    It's mind blowing how ridiculous this thread is.

WOW lol
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ancient Egyptians kicking Hyksos (white ppl) out of Egypt.

chariot.jpg

tut2.jpg
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    Ancient Egyptians kicking Hyksos (white ppl) out of Egypt.

chariot.jpg

tut2.jpg

^^ these two are the original as you see Ancient Egyptians kicking white ppl out of Egypt...

But below somebody recreated this same drawing and took the white Hyksos out and replaced them with black ppl... Lol

chariot.jpg
  • Musa Mkhize
    Musa Mkhize Members Posts: 1
    Options
    I fail to see why this is at all important, we are Africans, we know our history, intact you can still find a language that is the same as ancient Egyptian. This is our history, we know it. Why should we care if foreigners know our history? If they think they are ancient Egyptian, good for them. It doesn't matter though because we know the truth.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, and even DNA reporting that the Ancient Egyptians were from the south of African in the great lakes area and thousands years prior to that were in west africa, they moved around the continent a whole lot. Ramses is more African than African Americans are.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I fail to see why this is at all important-
    on a related note, i don't know why we're bumping a 01.2012 thread

This discussion has been closed.