How will you act / feel when Jesus returns?

2»

Comments

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol chris partlow rightchea.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    its good yo

I asked a pastor that works at my job, it is Jesus in his true form. Some of it is symbolism but not literal.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Why would one assume that Christ did not retain the same body? Did not they find His body missing from the grave when they went and looked after He had risen?
    why would one use an APOCALYPTIC VISION as an example of what Jesus supposedly looked like in the flesh?

note that immediately after 15, 16 has stars in his hand and a sword coming out of his mouth. it might not be a literal description going down here.
  • Black Boy King
    "i'm gonna put on the iron shirt

n help chase Satan out of Earth"
  • Black Boy King
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wail, howl, rejoice, cry, shout, glorify, praise, worship, extol, magnify, laugh, dance, hug, kiss, embrace, hold, etc.

There's no telling what I will do, but all those things come to mind when I meet the King of the Universe in the air on that Great Day! My ? , My ? ! What a day that will be!

That is the day that all the saints of ? have looked for since Adam and Eve fell in the Garden thousands of years ago! The day of Jesus Christ return is the ultimate vindication of ? and all the Saints! Blessed and holy is he/she that has part in this glorious day, when all the dead in Christ are raised from the grave to meet Him in the air! While all those who are alive at that time will also be changed in the twinkling of an eye and given their eternal bodies to live with the King of Kings forever and ever and ever!

I got goose bumps just thinking about this day! This is the hope of all those who love Jesus! And just like Job I can declare:

"I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see ? ; I myself will see him with my own eyes—I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!" Job 19:25-27

Hallelujah to the King of the Universe! Oh give glory to the King and magnify His holy name with me! Praise Him, Praise Him, Praise Him!
  • REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    Why would one assume that Christ did not retain the same body? Did not they find His body missing from the grave when they went and looked after He had risen?
    why would one use an APOCALYPTIC VISION as an example of what Jesus supposedly looked like in the flesh?

note that immediately after 15, 16 has stars in his hand and a sword coming out of his mouth. it might not be a literal description going down here.

It's symbolic for sure. I couldn't spit exactly what it is cause I ignore my pops when he go on and on and on bout this ? , but I am cool with Jesus and Christianity, I do get tired of every phone call being the same.
    "i'm gonna put on the iron shirt

n help chase Satan out of Earth"

^^^cosigned both^^^
    All kidding aside, my fate was decided before birth, regardless of my destiny I will always fight the good fight.