Ancient Egyptian Moon ?

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You heathen your ? is sophia tonight I'm going to drop gems on this fool doctrine
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't we just agree to disagree, because I don't think anyone is gonna move from their position any time soon.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't we just agree to disagree, because I don't think anyone is gonna move from their position any time soon.

we can, but not if you are disrespecting what i believe in and proposing that i am a brainwashed because i believe what i do, especially when what you believe in has no more validity and is really just a heretical form of what i believe that's one of the problem with this unwize ? he's supporting this gnostic ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »

we can, but not if you are disrespecting what i believe in and proposing that i am a brainwashed because i believe what i do, especially when what you believe in has no more validity and is really just a heretical form of what i believe that's one of the problem with this unwize ? he's supporting this gnostic ? .

Hmm, I don't think the gnostics were all that credible to begin with from what I have researched, some probably and others well, discussing things like 300 years to 3000 years with no research to even state does not seem credible, but I will look more into this.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭

Whose thread as this? And when you state that what you believe is the sole truth then we have a problem.
  • beenwize
    waterproof wrote: »
    You heathen your ? is sophia tonight I'm going to drop gems on this fool doctrine

Get your demonic ass out of here. Sophia is not a ? Creator in gnosticism u fool..
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    She is only a figure or metaphor compared to the Ancient Egyptian IsIs. 1 of many gods, but she is not the 1 unknowable Creator that Jesus talks about. you unlearned demonic fool @waterproof
  • beenwize

Exactly. its funny that they are in my thread as if what they believe is a sole truth. I'm not in there thread saying what they believe is not truth. kjv bible cult members want everyone to believe their version of truth. It won't happen here.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    alright, if it's just going to be two dudes fighting back and forth, prepare to see a thread get locked
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    what makes no sense is if Jesus was a walking torah then what reason was Paul/Saul killing Christians if Paul was all about following Torah or Mosaic law?
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    what makes no sense is if Jesus was a walking torah then what reason was Paul/Saul killing Christians if Paul was all about following Torah or Mosaic law?

You must not be familiar with the story (and the teachings) of Paul. Yes, he was a persecutor of Christians before his conversion on Damascus Road.

• beenwize
    alissowack wrote: »

You must not be familiar with the story (and the teachings) of Paul. Yes, he was a persecutor of Christians before his conversion on Damascus Road.

ok so are you going to provide a answer?
  • zombie
    she already gave you an answer ? .
  • beenwize

you must be still holding anger you dumb ? .

Ofcourse, Paul converted that's already known. The question is before converting he was a follower of the torah so if Jesus was a walking torah then why did Paul persecute Christians before he converted. ? !
  • beenwize

lol at who tabbed your ass "feelings."
  • zombie

Ofcourse, Paul converted that's already known. The question is before converting he was a follower of the torah so if Jesus was a walking torah then why did Paul persecute Christians before he converted. ? !

Jesus was more than just a walking torah ? . you are asking a stupid ? question especially since the Pharisees did not agree with Jesus.

Jesus was the embodiment of the spirit of the law.
  • beenwize

Jesus was more than just a walking torah ? . you are asking a stupid ? question especially since the Pharisees did not agree with Jesus.

you still not answering the question you scorned ? . he was more than a walking torah, but if he was all for the torah as was Paul then what provoked Paul to ? Christians? that's the question dummbass.
  • zombie

you still not answering the question you scorned ? . he was more than a walking torah, but if he was all for the torah as was Paul then what provoked Paul to ? Christians? that's the question dummbass.

I answered your question. Paul and his type followed the law by detail . Jesus focused on the spirit of the law . thus there was a conflict. as the Pharisees used the law to control people.
  • beenwize

I answered your question. Paul and his type followed the law by detail . Jesus focused on the spirit of the law . thus there was a conflict. as the Pharisees used the law to control people.

So if Jesus was all about Torah and bringing spirit to the law then that provoking Paul to ? Christians still does not make ? sense you fool. I mean why behead ppl if they are following Torah and showing love? lol
  • zombie

So if Jesus was all about Torah and bringing spirit to the law then that provoking Paul to ? Christians still does not make ? sense you fool. I mean why behead ppl if they are following Torah and showing love? lol

you cannot be this ? dense. Paul killed because he thought Christian broke the law.

he placed blind obedience above love and spirit. that is what the people got wrong. and Jesus tried to get them to see that.
  • beenwize

you cannot be this ? dense. Paul killed because he thought Christian broke the law.

he placed blind obedience above love and spirit. that is what the people got wrong. and Jesus tried to get them to see that.

"he thought Christians broke the law" they either did break the law or they did not break the law. if they did not break the law then what provoked him to ? Christians that were following the law still goes unanswered.
  • waterproof

Paul didn't ? Christians you fool, he killed hebrews who followed christ..

Those hebrews just like Christ still followed the laws and commandments of Yah
  • waterproof

You unlearned fool, Paul didn't persecute hebrews who followed Christ because they broke hebrew laws, u heathen he did the ? work of those Roman appointed pharisees who was not hebrews who seated in moses seat because Yahushua was a threat to the pharisees and roman authority.

See you fool israel and Jerusalem was a conquered nation and was under Roman control they knew that the Messiah was going to free hebrews and unite the whole tribe of Israel, but they was unlearned like you and forgot that the lamb was coming first before the conquering lion of judah who's coming back with a sword.

• beenwize
    edited November 2013
    waterproof wrote: »

You unlearned fool, Paul didn't persecute hebrews who followed Christ because they broke hebrew laws, u heathen he did the ? work of those Roman appointed pharisees who was not hebrews who seated in moses seat because Yahushua was a threat to the pharisees and roman authority.

See you fool israel and Jerusalem was a conquered nation and was under Roman control they knew that the Messiah was going to free hebrews and unite the whole tribe of Israel, but they was unlearned like you and forgot that the lamb was coming first before the conquering lion of judah who's coming back with a sword.

lol im not here to have your dumb demonic religious ass give any answers. for a ? to not know ? I always see your ? ass flocking to my threads. you just cant stay your ? ass out my threads you delueded twisted in the head with screws missing fool. go lick your wounds you dumb ? . ? you . now what?
  • beenwize
    @waterproof you can stay your hyper emotional ? ass out my threads.
This discussion has been closed.