Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    No wonder why the forum is dead. only a no life having mod would ne so caught up in his feelings on a forum that he goes on a post flagging spree lol.
    because repeating the same thing over and over rather than discussing a topic is a hell of a way to keep threads going, right?
    beenwize wrote: »
    Who started Sunday worship once again?
    long since asked and answered. but this is what i am talking about.
    Oceanic wrote: »
    sarcastically to me because I flagged him for his b.s.
    of course, i am being pissy about ? posting, so there's that. but since you're still mad about this, perhaps i was correct? seems that way.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    but since you're still mad about this, perhaps i was correct? seems that way.

Nah, I'm not mad. I'm just calling out the facts. You can't see me but I've been laughing at you for a while.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »
    interesting enough

Spanish (aka Moorish Latin)

Saturday = sábado

Sabbath = sábado

Also, Saturday is the 7th day of the week. If He rested on the 7th day, why do we say Sunday is the holy day? Blind tradition? That's the only answer.

The English language, which is best described as equivocal and deceptive, named Saturday after Saturn. The first definition for Saturn (before they identify the planet with it) is an ancient Roman ? , Cronus, who is their ? for agriculture. Lines up with Scripture (in a perverted way of course), LORD ? cursed Adam to till the ground after he ate the fruit.

From naming Yeshua, Jesus (which is pronounced "Hey Zeus!" in romantic languages) to modeling Jesus Christ after Julius Caeser, it's obvious Rome has not fallen but is in disguise and still controls the world

I'm just saying.

cronos was the greek name for the ? of agriculture and the planet, romans changed it to saturnus
  • janklow
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Nah, I'm not mad. I'm just calling out the facts. You can't see me but I've been laughing at you for a while.
    yes, yes, truly you are the coolest of dudes posting on the internet. and not mad at all!

• Bodhi
    Options
    truly you are the coolest of dudes posting on the internet.

thanks.
  • janklow
    Options
    truly you are the coolest of dudes posting on the internet.

thanks.
    hey, no problem
  • CracceR
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od2vfHSv6sk

havnt watched it yet but this documentary was shown at the symposium is guess
  • CracceR
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

watched it, made some interesting points what do you think about this ? @DoUwant2go2Heaven? @zombie
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

watched it, made some interesting points what do you think about this ? @DoUwant2go2Heaven? @zombie

I'll watch the vid later today and chime in.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol satan hard at work.

you think this deception will fool the faithful?

its only "validation" to the non-believers.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stuff like this can easily fool people that haven't taken the time out to actually read the Bible cover to cover... Which includes people that just go to church every week and let the Pastor go on and on about a couple verses and say Amen.

Anyway, I thought this was gonna be something big but apparently not. Aint heard ? about it since it dropped
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So no proof what a ? ? . Anyway, I read the bible cover to cover and I still regard it as myth and lore
  • Premeer
    Options
    So no proof what a ? ? . Anyway, I read the bible cover to cover and I still regard it as myth and lore

if only what you thought made a difference in the truth.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give me proof and I'll believe.
  • Premeer
    Options

alllllllllllllll around YOU.. YOU. me. everybody. everything.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/506160/gods-creations-appreciation-thread#latest
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/506160/gods-creations-appreciation-thread#latest

You haven't proven anything other than there's something rather than nothing. That does nothing to prove the existence of ? . You would need to prove that "something" requires a creator to exist.
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013
    Options

You haven't proven anything other than there's something rather than nothing. That does nothing to prove the existence of ? . You would need to prove that "something" requires a creator to exist.

technically, i dont NEED to prove anything to you. your lack of belief / faith does nothing to me. its not me thats getting judged by what you do / believe.

common sense is ? is creator... it takes a lot of twisting to argue something so obvious. you have to really want to believe He is NOT real to not believe.. why would you want to NOT believe? dont know. but whatever the reason aint a good 1. prove ? aint real.

cuz im all for the common sense argument.

@oceanic
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013
    Options
    @oceanic

honestly.... i really dont even believe that you dont believe ? is not real.. you just have a lot of conflicion in you that wont allow you to accept the truth.. although you KNOW in your heart that ? is real... but you reason with yourself to not believe... for whatever reason/s.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    technically, i dont NEED to prove anything to you

In other words, you don't know.

common sense is ? is creator...

Then it should be easy for you to prove it.
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013
    Options
    technically, i dont NEED to prove anything to you

In other words, you don't know.

common sense is ? is creator...

Then it should be easy for you to prove it.

No. In other words, I don't have to waste my time with you.
    But I see you can't even prove He not real. You can continue to attack me instead.of explaining.. that's fine by me. Don't matter either way. I'm not.obsessed with proving He's.real like.you are obsessed with TRYING to prove He's not. That's the difference between me and you.

I know what I know and that's enough. Whatever.you feel beyond that is irrelevant to me... this is what you and every.other atheist out there fails to realise.
  • Premeer
    Options
    I tell him proof.then I show him proof.. then he says prove it.. am I.missing something???

If I have to explain beyond that then there's.no reason to cuz.you wont get.it anyway. I'm not fond of arguing just.for.the.sake of arguing and there's.nothing I can say to change.your mind and if.you think.you will change my heart then you are just delusional. denial is.already a problem for you. Don't need to.add to.it.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Could you prove the universe is not an infestation in an alien laboratory?
  • Premeer
    Options

can you prove you are not a troll thats in denial?

@oceanic

[side note: i really dont care.]
  • Bodhi
    Options

can you prove you are not a troll thats in denial?

@oceanic

[side note: i really dont care.]

Didn't think so.

? is the same way. It's not up to me to disprove someone else's claims.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Oceanic what will you do when (or "if" I guess) the powers to be require ppl to have implanted the mark of the beast (or "rfid chip or sumthn similar) into their body in order to make transactions/trade and be apart of the new society? Will that be proof to you that the Bible is Truth? would you capitulate to the beast? I'm intrigued...