28mo8yo.jpg
    5ww7m9.jpg
    167mu1h.jpg
    300bdb4.jpg
    29b0ncz.jpg
    i3fh8n.jpg
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if the world that WE LIVE IN is this beautiful.. imagine how beautiful heaven is. WE CANT!!! thats how beautiful it is!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those were awesome! Thanks for your contribution!
  • Ron Swanson
    Ron Swanson Members Posts: 5
    Crying: acceptable at funerals and the Grand Canyon
  • Premeer
    Those were awesome! Thanks for your contribution!
    thanks and ill post more later.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dope thread.bro
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013
    mkyu1c.jpg
    2hmgahd.jpg
    20j6339.jpg
    33d9qab.jpg
    2moa8ig.jpg
    2h4etcn.jpg
    Glowing sea caused by bioluminescence in Maldives
    voqyv5.jpg
    2s1x3xd.jpg
    34689iu.jpg
    2vsq491.jpg
    meteor shower, wyoming
    2qxyk5f.jpg
    359ww9u.jpg
    natural jacuzzi, italy
    28hfqc3.jpg
  • Premeer
    wlreq0.jpg
    2moqmfc.jpg
    28qwwgh.jpg
    1z3vt77.jpg
    snow tunnel in russia
    2upwrde.jpg
    30cufzt.jpg
    tulip nebula
    w6zkp5.jpg
    23vap3s.jpg
    glow worm caves, new zealand
    28jicr4.jpg
  • Premeer
    Ziryab wrote: »
    dope thread.bro

preciate it, brah. just appreciating Gods work! of course, none of this just magically happened by accident for no reason.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Premeer wrote: »
    if the world that WE LIVE IN is this beautiful.. imagine how beautiful heaven is. WE CANT!!! thats how beautiful it is!

Amen. And what's even more amazing is that the world we live in is fallen. But yet there is still abundant beauty to be found throughout it. What a glorious ? we serve!

Speaking of heaven, it's beauty is inexpressible. Even Paul said so himself.

"I must go on boasting. Although there is nothing to be gained, I will go on to visions and revelations from the Lord. I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—? knows. And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but ? knows— was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell." 2 Corinthians 12:1-4

? is clothed in beauty, majesty, and glory. All Power and might is His! He is an awesome ? ! And He is preparing a place for all those who love Him, in order that we might behold His glory forever and ever and ever! The new Jerusalem will be the dwelling place of ? for all eternity and all those who love Him will be the citizens of the heavenly city for the ages to come! What a wonderful prospect awaits the saints of ? ! You just can't lose when you put your faith, trust, and hope in the King of the universe! What a day of glorfication it will be when ? is revealed from heaven and all those who knew that He was true will be caught up to meet Him in the air, and so shall we ever be with Him for eternity! Hallelujah to the King of kings and Lord of lords. Amen and Amen.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Premeer wrote: »

Amen. And what's even more amazing is that the world we live in is fallen. But yet there is still abundant beauty to be found throughout it. What a glorious ? we serve!

Speaking of heaven, it's beauty is inexpressible. Even Paul said so himself.

"I must go on boasting. Although there is nothing to be gained, I will go on to visions and revelations from the Lord. I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—? knows. And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but ? knows— was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell." 2 Corinthians 12:1-4

? is clothed in beauty, majesty, and glory. All Power and might is His! He is an awesome ? ! And He is preparing a place for all those who love Him, in order that we might behold His glory forever and ever and ever! The new Jerusalem will be the dwelling place of ? for all eternity and all those who love Him will be the citizens of the heavenly city for the ages to come! What a wonderful prospect awaits the saints of ? ! You just can't lose when you put your faith, trust, and hope in the King of the universe! What a day of glorfication it will be when ? is revealed from heaven and all those who knew that He was true will be caught up to meet Him in the air, and so shall we ever be with Him for eternity! Hallelujah to the King of kings and Lord of lords. Amen and Amen.

mileygif1.gif