Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

Comments

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Could you prove the universe is not an infestation in an alien laboratory?

can you prove you are not a troll thats in denial?

@oceanic

[side note: i really dont care.]

Didn't think so.

? is the same way. It's not up to me to disprove someone else's claims.

neither is it mine. so what are you doing in here questioning every christian like you the FBI or some. beat it.

@oceanic
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

@oceanic

Didn't think so.

neither is it mine. so what are you doing in here questioning every christian like you the FBI or some. beat it.

@oceanic

Because if it isn't up to me, it's up to you. Prove your own claims.
  • Bodhi
    Ziryab wrote: »
    @Oceanic what will you do when (or "if" I guess) the powers to be require ppl to have implanted the mark of the beast (or "rfid chip or sumthn similar) into their body in order to make transactions/trade and be apart of the new society? Will that be proof to you that the Bible is Truth? would you capitulate to the beast? I'm intrigued...

I'll guess we'll find out when (or if, I guess) that happens.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Oceanic what will you do when (or "if" I guess) the powers to be require ppl to have implanted the mark of the beast (or "rfid chip or sumthn similar) into their body in order to make transactions/trade and be apart of the new society? Will that be proof to you that the Bible is Truth? would you capitulate to the beast? I'm intrigued...

what do you think you would do?
  • Bodhi

Ultimately whatever I feel should be done given whatever choices are available to me at that time.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All around me and how do we know that sentience is required for something to exist? Maybe existence requires no thought.
  • Black Boy King

Ultimately whatever I feel should be done given whatever choices are available to me at that time.

only 2 choices lol according to the Bible. the choice is get the rfid chip in the name of "peace and safety" and convenience (you know the whole govt spill) so they can keep an eye on everyone

OR say no to it and get persecuted and jailed/killed because you must be a terrorist tryna hide something or a radical Christian that have now been labeled terror threats as well
  • Premeer

@oceanic

Didn't think so.

@oceanic

This, again, is what you fail to realize.. I don't have to explain. Who are you that I need to.explain anything to. Get over yourself.
  • Bodhi
    only 2 choices lol according to the Bible.

According to the Bible huh?
  • Bodhi

@oceanic

Didn't think so.

@oceanic

This, again, is what you fail to realize.. I don't have to explain. Who are you that I need to.explain anything to. Get over yourself.

If you can't prove him, just say so. I won't make fun of you.
  • Bodhi
    @ziryab
    You don't even believe what the Bible says. The bible says it will happen but when you first addressed me, you said "if" it happens. If you really believed that stuff, there would be no doubt in your mind about that happening. Why should I believe something that you don't even believe?
  • Black Boy King
    @oceanic -_______________-

I tried to avoid you wigglin ur way out of answering the question by sayin somethin like "well I dont believe in the Bible" or "how do you know that will happen" or somethin. notice I put "if" in quotation marks. I actually know it will happen. but I know you don't believe so I made it hypothetical. duh...............

and while I'm flattered that you base your belief on what you think I believe, I have to tell you that's the wrong way to go about things.

back to the original question... what will you do when you have to choose between the 2?
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013

@oceanic

Didn't think so.

@oceanic

If you can't prove him, just say so. I won't make fun of you.

oh i can prove him.. but that would be beating a dead horse and a dead end conversation.. like this 1.

tho i must say... your obsession is quite weird.

"prove it!!!!!!! PROVE IT!!!!!... its ok if you cant!" like .. what?? why do i have to explain? this is what you greatly fail to realize. no explanation is needed. and because i dont explain does nothing for you. and if i explain does nothing for you.

now stop with the childish antics.

EDIT: and i see you cant prove He doesnt exist.

all this harassing you doing in here you cant even live up to your own argument. silly boy.
  • Black Boy King

just as you did here lol.... that's why I put "if" for you

sometimes I feel like I know an atheists move before they even think it
  • Premeer

just as you did here lol.... that's why I put "if" for you

sometimes I feel like I know an atheists move before they even think it

this weird guy asks a whole bunch of question and wants a whole bunch of answers trying to be a smart guy.. but yet, he cant even explain how ? is not real.. its a dumb conversation with a dumb troll. i cant believe i even got sucked into his trolling as much as i did. best to ignore this troll from now on.
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013

@oceanic

Didn't think so.

@oceanic

I tell him proof.then I show him proof.. then he says prove it.. am I.missing something???

If I have to explain beyond that then there's.no reason to cuz.you wont get.it anyway. I'm not fond of arguing just.for.the.sake of arguing and there's.nothing I can say to change.your mind and if.you think.you will change my heart then you are just delusional. denial is.already a problem for you. Don't need to.add to.it.
    @oceanic

now go jump off a bridge. you will find your answers quicker.
  • Ajackson17
    Right here is the difference between religious and spiritual people.
  • Premeer
    right here is an example of somebody who doesnt know what hes talking about.
  • Ajackson17

I guessed I fooled myself into believing I knew such things. :>

@oceanic for one isn't attacking he is a debater for one and loves debating from what I have seen. He is asking sound questions and you won't answer him and then you give him a question on something he doesn't believe in. I wouldn't take the mark because it abuses human rights, not because it's Satan.
  • Premeer

@oceanic for one isn't attacking he is a debater for one and loves debating from what I have seen. He is asking sound questions and you won't answer him and then you give him a question on something he doesn't believe in. I wouldn't take the mark because it abuses human rights, not because it's Satan.

1- im not religious. im a christian.
    2- debating and proving has nothing to do with being a christian. thats a atheist thing. so let the atheists debate and prove. but hes trying to change the roles like he forgot, or just doesnt know.
    3- being a christian is spiritual.
    4- again, just stop with the insinuations.
  • Ajackson17

1- im not religious. im a christian.
    2- debating and proving has nothing to do with being a christian. thats a atheist thing. so let the atheists debate and prove. but hes trying to change the roles like he forgot, or just doesnt know.
    3- being a christian is spiritual.
    4- again, just stop with the insinuations.

I have met spiritual christians and yes you are right they do not debate at all, because they are solid in their beliefs. But you are debating with him and I have seen you debate multiple times on this subject. Atheists are not here to prove nothing to no one, especially agnostic atheists. I honestly belief there is not enough evidence for verification a deity exists. Just keep it real.
  • Premeer
    i debated foolishly.. i smartened up.

we dont need to prove anything. theres really nothing to prove. debating and "proving" is what atheists do. but they havnt proven anything since they started. bottom line.
  • Ajackson17
    Well, you if you are not recruiting people to join your churches or to believe in Jesus, then yes you do not need to prove nothing. If you are, than you better show some proof and such. That is the question of agnostics why is your ? and there ? better and different, cause at the end of the day, it just looks like a human creation.
  • Premeer
    Well, you if you are not recruiting people to join your churches or to believe in Jesus, then yes you do not need to prove nothing. If you are, than you better show some proof and such. That is the question of agnostics why is your ? and there ? better and different, cause at the end of the day, it just looks like a human creation.

all we have to do is preach the word. let them know... thats laying the seed. from there, its up in the air and depends on the individuals heart / stubborness. arguing is not encouraged.
  • Ajackson17

all we have to do is preach the word. let them know... thats laying the seed. from there, its up in the air and depends on the individuals heart / stubborness. arguing is not encouraged.

Then I'll lay the seed that maybe the bible isn't real and there needs to be evidence. But to me if that's all there is, I'll leave it alone, but sometimes it's just not that, it's more and it's an agenda at the end of the day.