Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Why didn't the Aztecs or Mayans have a Bible?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Adam and Eve were the first, who says the native Americans, Aztecs, Incas and mayans didn't meet ? ?
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Premeer wrote: »
    Well, you if you are not recruiting people to join your churches or to believe in Jesus, then yes you do not need to prove nothing. If you are, than you better show some proof and such. That is the question of agnostics why is your ? and there ? better and different, cause at the end of the day, it just looks like a human creation.

all we have to do is preach the word. let them know... thats laying the seed. from there, its up in the air and depends on the individuals heart / stubborness. arguing is not encouraged.

Then I'll lay the seed that maybe the bible isn't real and there needs to be evidence. But to me if that's all there is, I'll leave it alone, but sometimes it's just not that, it's more and it's an agenda at the end of the day.

well then, that would put you in a position to have to explain and prove why.. other than, not understanding.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    and while I'm flattered that you base your belief on what you think I believe, I have to tell you that's the wrong way to go about things.

I don't.. or else I would be whatever you are now. I'm just pointing out the irony of you wanting me to believe something that you yourself don't believe in.

I feel like you put fast "if" In there because you, deep down, have doubts about biblical prophecy being real.
    back to the original question... what will you do when you have to choose between the 2?

I'm choosing neither.
  • Bodhi
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Could you prove the universe is not an infestation in an alien laboratory?

can you prove you are not a troll thats in denial?

@oceanic

[side note: i really dont care.]

Didn't think so.

? is the same way. It's not up to me to disprove someone else's claims.

neither is it mine. so what are you doing in here questioning every christian like you the FBI or some. beat it.

@oceanic

Because if it isn't up to me, it's up to you. Prove your own claims.

This, again, is what you fail to realize.. I don't have to explain. Who are you that I need to.explain anything to. Get over yourself.

If you can't prove him, just say so. I won't make fun of you.

oh i can prove him.. but that would be beating a dead horse and a dead end conversation.. like this 1.

tho i must say... your obsession is quite weird.

"prove it!!!!!!! PROVE IT!!!!!... its ok if you cant!" like .. what?? why do i have to explain? this is what you greatly fail to realize. no explanation is needed. and because i dont explain does nothing for you. and if i explain does nothing for you.

now stop with the childish antics.

EDIT: and i see you cant prove He doesnt exist.

all this harassing you doing in here you cant even live up to your own argument. silly boy.

Yeah, you can prove ? but instead choose not to because that would be beating a dead horse? Although you seem to have plenty of time typing all of those words that have no proof of gods existence in them.
  • Premeer
    Its not a dead horse.. that's exactly how I know talking to.you is a waste of time... how long has the IC been talking about this? And how long have YOU been talking with Christians on here... further proving its a waste of time.

But you can't prove He doesn't exist, I see. The ? in your court. Not mine.
    Could you prove the universe is not an infestation in an alien laboratory?

can you prove you are not a troll thats in denial?

@oceanic

[side note: i really dont care.]

Didn't think so.

? is the same way. It's not up to me to disprove someone else's claims.

neither is it mine. so what are you doing in here questioning every christian like you the FBI or some. beat it.

@oceanic

Because if it isn't up to me, it's up to you. Prove your own claims.

This, again, is what you fail to realize.. I don't have to explain. Who are you that I need to.explain anything to. Get over yourself.

If you can't prove him, just say so. I won't make fun of you.

oh i can prove him.. but that would be beating a dead horse and a dead end conversation.. like this 1.

tho i must say... your obsession is quite weird.

"prove it!!!!!!! PROVE IT!!!!!... its ok if you cant!" like .. what?? why do i have to explain? this is what you greatly fail to realize. no explanation is needed. and because i dont explain does nothing for you. and if i explain does nothing for you.

now stop with the childish antics.

EDIT: and i see you cant prove He doesnt exist.

all this harassing you doing in here you cant even live up to your own argument. silly boy.

Yeah, you can prove ? but instead choose not to because that would be beating a dead horse? Although you seem to have plenty of time typing all of those words that have no proof of gods existence in them.

• Bodhi
    Any supreme being cannot exist because the complexity of such a being including the ability to think requires a progenitor of some sort and not necessarily the sentient kind but at least some sort of existence that does not require a creator. In other words, it would be an endless cycle.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like you put fast "if" In there because you, deep down, have doubts about biblical prophecy being real.

lol. you clearly don't know me then

anyway, I know the biblical prophecies are real. Everything Blacks are going through today were prophesied in the Old Testament by Moses (see Deutoronemy 28 beginning at verse 15 if you will). We are the real Israelites/Hebrews/Jews

from the 400 years of slavery, to being brought again to Egypt on ships with iron yokes on our necks(Egypt representing captivity), to not ever being able to prosper as a people no matter how hard we try, to being the most disease stricken people in the land yet the minority, to worshipping gods our forefathers never knew, of wood and stone (which includes fake Christianity that the Roman Catholic Church has bestowed on our people), its all written...

its all written... its all written.. everything happening to present-day "Israel" (now i'm referring to the land, where fake ass Israelis wander) was written thousands of years ago... All that talk about the nations turning against them.. It was written.

I know them crackers got you hating the book that your ancestors wrote (i think i seen a photo of you in ur avy before, u are black) because they put their faces on all the pictures and gave the book a bad name by totally misinterpretting it... But it was written in the Apocrypha books (the 14 that the Roman Catholic Church took out the Bible) that they would do that very thing...

You gonna see soon though. I'm saying within the next... 5 years? I'd be surprised if it took that long seeing how things are going now. But you gon see.. Maybe when you walkin outta Walmart one day and you see a few ? get taken up into the sky. I could only hope you'd get to witness that because I believe that would make you a believer. If not... i dont know.
  • Premeer
    Any supreme being cannot exist because the complexity of such a being including the ability to think requires a progenitor of some sort and not necessarily the sentient kind but at least some sort of existence that does not require a creator. In other words, it would be an endless cycle.

This is the biggest pile of rubbish I ever read. I'm impressed you have the ability to fit so much junk in such limited text. Very impressive.

That Alone proves higher powers.. except you are speaking from the wrong power.
  • Black Boy King
    back to the original question... what will you do when you have to choose between the 2?

I'm choosing neither.

as expected.. just as @beenwize doesn't want to answer whether or not Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of the people.. you nonbelievers dodge the critical questions that could fck up your whole mojo.

its funny
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013

I'm choosing neither.

as expected.. just as @beenwize doesn't want to answer whether or not Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of the people.. you nonbelievers dodge the critical questions that could fck up your whole mojo.

its funny

according to the Bible Jesus is the savior of the world. that's all I know. I can't confirm whether or not because even your book is based on faith in things unseen with no evidence. It's belief so ofcourse I can't make a statement that he is when I wasn't there to see it happen or to see the book being written and compiled. Now if myself or someone is to have faith in those things that's another story.

For the record I believe in a Creator or higher power. I just don't blindly believe every word of any man made religious text.
  • Bodhi

This is the biggest pile of rubbish I ever read. I'm impressed you have the ability to fit so much junk in such limited text. Very impressive.

Exactly. We've been down this road before when you were posting as 100 prime. Anything I say, you just dismiss because of your inability to think for yourself. Which is why I assume you need something like the Bible to do all of that for you. Also why you cannot prove that your ? exists.
  • Bodhi

I'm choosing neither.

its funny

I answered the question. You must've missed that. But I'll tell you again: I choose neither of those options. In other words, I'm doing my best to avoid both. If I were to succumb to either, it would be by force and not personal choice.
  • Bodhi

anyway, I know the biblical prophecies are real. Everything Blacks are going through today were prophesied in the Old Testament by Moses (see Deutoronemy 28 beginning at verse 15 if you will). We are the real Israelites/Hebrews/Jews

from the 400 years of slavery, to being brought again to Egypt on ships with iron yokes on our necks(Egypt representing captivity), to not ever being able to prosper as a people no matter how hard we try, to being the most disease stricken people in the land yet the minority, to worshipping gods our forefathers never knew, of wood and stone (which includes fake Christianity that the Roman Catholic Church has bestowed on our people), its all written...

its all written... its all written.. everything happening to present-day "Israel" (now i'm referring to the land, where fake ass Israelis wander) was written thousands of years ago... All that talk about the nations turning against them.. It was written.

I know them crackers got you hating the book that your ancestors wrote (i think i seen a photo of you in ur avy before, u are black) because they put their faces on all the pictures and gave the book a bad name by totally misinterpretting it... But it was written in the Apocrypha books (the 14 that the Roman Catholic Church took out the Bible) that they would do that very thing...

You gonna see soon though. I'm saying within the next... 5 years? I'd be surprised if it took that long seeing how things are going now. But you gon see.. Maybe when you walkin outta Walmart one day and you see a few ? get taken up into the sky. I could only hope you'd get to witness that because I believe that would make you a believer. If not... i dont know.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy2HkGs1-e9iJLZ482MSdpeujc08dcKU-9y4rlCotowKAYERlkxpGiSLUE2g
  • Premeer

Exactly. We've been down this road before when you were posting as 100 prime. Anything I say, you just dismiss because of your inability to think for yourself. Which is why I assume you need something like the Bible to do all of that for you. Also why you cannot prove that your ? exists.

assumptions.. like 100% of your posting material.
  • Bodhi

It's far from an assumption. You have yet to prove your ? exists.
  • beenwize

prophecy? how can we really know the nature of this reality? we don't know if there are many entities in this world that exist or not. we don't know if this is from the Creator or another higher entity that is here controlling events on this planet during this age with another agenda. that's just something to think about instead of blindly believing whats been given to you.
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013

It's far from an assumption. You have yet to prove your ? exists.

are you slow or just selective in what you read and comprehend...

@oceanic
  • Black Boy King
    beenwize wrote: »

I'm choosing neither.

its funny

according to the Bible Jesus is the savior of the world. that's all I know. I can't confirm whether or not because even your book is based on faith in things unseen with no evidence. It's belief so ofcourse I can't make a statement that he is when I wasn't there to see it happen or to see the book being written and compiled. Now if myself or someone is to have faith in those things that's another story.

For the record I believe in a Creator or higher power. I just don't blindly believe every word of any man made religious text.
    "According to the Bible..." Everyone knows what the Bible says. I'm not asking you what the Bible says. I'm asking do YOU believe that Christ is the Savior?

My question now is, why are you afraid to answer the question with a simple yes or no? Just say what you believe about Christ, is He the Savior or is He not the Savior.
  • beenwize

I'm choosing neither.

its funny

"According to the Bible..." Everyone knows what the Bible says. I'm not asking you what the Bible says. I'm asking do YOU believe that Christ is the Savior?

My question now is, why are you afraid to answer the question with a simple yes or no? Just say what you believe about Christ, is He the Savior or is He not the Savior.

honestly, I will say yes I do believe and one of the reasons for that is so that if all that is the truth then at least I did believe.
  • Black Boy King

I'm choosing neither.

its funny

I answered the question. You must've missed that. But I'll tell you again: I choose neither of those options. In other words, I'm doing my best to avoid both. If I were to succumb to either, it would be by force and not personal choice.

DA: so for this ticket, do you wanna pay the fine or go to jail?
    You: neither
    DA: ......

That's the nature of your answer. You clearly would have to choose. lol... this ? was checkmate when you initially chose to respond.
  • Black Boy King

I'm choosing neither.

its funny

honestly, I will say yes I do believe and one of the reasons for that is so that if all that is the truth then at least I did believe.

In order for Him to be the Messiah, He had to fulfilled prophecies of the Old Testament. Period.

How can you make a thread targeted at making a mockery of the Old Testament, yet say you believe in Christ as the coming Messiah? Is that not a blatant contradiction?
  • Black Boy King

I'm choosing neither.

its funny

Where do you get the idea of Him being the Messiah if you don't believe in the Word? Does not the Bible say that Jesus Christ was/is the Word of ? in flesh form? If you believe in Jesus Christ, then how can you say anything against the Old Testament?

Doesn't this statement completely contradict everything you've said as of late?
  • beenwize
    +\7869/7\\quote="Ziryab;6494237"]

I'm choosing neither.

its funny

In order for Him to be the Messiah, He had to fulfilled prophecies of the Old Testament. Period.

How can you make a thread targeted at making a mockery of the Old Testament, yet say you believe in Christ as the coming Messiah? Is that not a blatant contradiction?[/quote]

first of all ? even going back to the 1st century not all Christians believed that Christ was the son Of Yahweh. Christ being the son of Yahweh is what King James "version" followers believe. In other versions of Christanity the Father of Christ is not Yahweh. And just to throw it out there it is many people who have studied that Bible and even Old Testament believers say that Christ or the New Testament does not fit the Old Testament so called prophecy.

2nd your own BIble says that it is the "version" of an individual. King James "version" BIble.