Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    You would be the religious nut aka pharisee that was pyschopath in killing Jesus for not being a religious nut. i have no idea how you figure to call me a phrisee

Phar·i·see /ˈfarəsē/

noun a member of an ancient Jewish sect, distinguished by strict observance of the traditional and written law, and commonly held to have pretensions to superior sanctity.

Look at this fool he claim he reads scripture, if you was learned you would of known that the pharisee wasn't even from the nation of israel, the wasn't Hebrews

Lol

You a damn lie.

1)Paul was a Israelite

2)Paul was a Hebrew

3)Paul was a PHARISEE.

Acts 23:6
    But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

PAUL SPEAKING

Romans 9
    9 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 2 that I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: 4 who are Israelites; to

obviously your ? religious delueded in the head ass don't know ? you dumb fool. I teach your ? ass about your own book. now run your ? ass home and cry.
  • beenwize
    Options
    this ? @waterproof been posting on this forum 10 years straight. every time I come back to this forum after been gone years this ? ? is always here lol. if you want to teach some Hebrew ? then go on the corner in a public setting and teach ppl. your ? ass hide behind a keyboard on a rap website and teach ? that you yourself don't even ? know about. One minute you say Paul is a FALSE APOSTLE and half the New Testament written by Paul is false. get your ? ass off the internet you old fool and go teach ppl in real life and instead of behind a keyboard. punk ass ? .
  • beenwize
    Options
    what makes no sense is if Jesus was a walking torah then what reason was Paul/Saul killing Christians if Paul was all about following Torah or Mosaic law?

Paul didn't ? Christians you fool, he killed hebrews who followed christ..

Those hebrews just like Christ still followed the laws and commandments of Yah

? ? jus said that the Hebrews followed the laws and commandments. If you know what a Pharisee is you would know that they also followed the laws and commandments. now If Hebrews were following the laws and commandments too then why would he ? them was the question u dumb fool and I don't want your ? to answer my question because you don't know ? anyway u deluded bastard. you can stay the ? out my threads you ? living in your mothers basement.
  • beenwize
    Options
    @waterproof aka ? boy and @zombie aka ? how about y'all sign up to religiouforumsdotcom and we can debate our views in a more diverse and lively environment? if you are too ? then I'm sure you won't sign up and stay your ? hiding on this rap forum's dead religious subform. so if you really about debating go sign your ? ass up there now.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what makes no sense is if Jesus was a walking torah then what reason was Paul/Saul killing Christians if Paul was all about following Torah or Mosaic law?

Paul didn't ? Christians you fool, he killed hebrews who followed christ..

Those hebrews just like Christ still followed the laws and commandments of Yah

? ? jus said that the Hebrews followed the laws and commandments. If you know what a Pharisee is you would know that they also followed the laws and commandments. now If Hebrews were following the laws and commandments too then why would he ? them was the question u dumb fool and I don't want your ? to answer my question because you don't know ? anyway u deluded bastard. you can stay the ? out my threads you ? living in your mothers basement.

Are u really that stupid, you is really slow....did i just answered your question last page....

One more time for your slow ass.

The pharisees sent shaul out to hunt down hebrews who followed Christ because they was a threat to Rome and the pharisees becaude they knew that the Messiah job was to bring the 12 tribes together and free israel from ? , they knew what Christ was going to bring that sword. But he like prophecy said is coming as a lamb first before he comes back as a lion with the sword to free israel from their oppressors.

Christ came as revolutionary to return israel back to the laws of the father, he was a leader and when you are under control u
  • waterproof
    Options
    And also yahshua spoke against the oral law and laws the pharisee try to give to israel, which can be found in the Talmud, hebrews who followed christ did not obey the pharisees oral law but of the written laws that was handed down to Moses
  • beenwize
    Options
    @waterproof how about signing up to religiousforumsdotcom or another diverse religious forum of your choice and lets debate there.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Black Boy King
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ziryab wrote:
    Do you believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah?

honestly, I will say yes I do
    Ziryab wrote:
    Where do you get the idea of Him being the Messiah if you don't believe in the Word? Does not the Bible say that Jesus Christ was/is the Word of ? in flesh form? If you believe in Jesus Christ, then how can you say anything against the Old Testament?

Doesn't this statement completely contradict everything you've said as of late?

popcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gif
  • beenwize
    Options
    @ziryab I keep my mind open and not closed. I'm not simple and I don't believe every word. what if the entity that asked Abraham to sacrifice his son was not the Creator? What if it was an another entity that asked him to do that and what if the angel of the true ? is the one who stopped Abraham from sacrificing his own son? I keep my mind open because according to that Bible there are many gods or many entities that exist. With that Bible being in the control of their publishers (Europeans) you don't know what was revised or changed.
  • beenwize
    Options
    In the New Testament Jesus says there is no darkness at all in the Creator and in my own opinion I don't think that the true Creator is the one that asked Abraham to sacrifice his own son to see if he was faithful. I don't believe that one bit.
  • Black Boy King
    edited November 2013
    Options
    @ziryab I keep my mind open and not closed. I'm not simple and I don't believe every word. what if the entity that asked Abraham to sacrifice his son was not the Creator? What if it was an another entity that asked him to do that and what if the angel of the true ? is the one who stopped Abraham from sacrificing his own son? I keep my mind open because according to that Bible there are many gods or many entities that exist. With that Bible being in the control of their publishers (Europeans) you don't know what was revised or changed.
    Titus 3

9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law (Ziryab: the law being the Torah); for they are unprofitable and vain.

10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

Whose this messiah you talkin about though? The one you say aint got nothin to do with the Old Testament

tell us about him

popcorn_2.gif
  • beenwize
    Options
    I also don't believe the true ? is of animal sacrifice of any kind.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    We got @beenwize the Baptist in here about point out the real messiah! and I got front row seats!

popcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gif
  • beenwize
    Options
    lol @ this ? ziryab spamming the thread @janklow
  • beenwize
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »
    We got @beenwize the Baptist in here about point out the real messiah! and I got front row seats!

popcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gif

@janklow spam
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    LMAO stand up for yourself bruh...!

This thread is straight trollin in itself! You made this thread to slander the Old Testament but you clearly said in the other thread you believe in Christ, who was the fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecy! That's what made them believe He was the Messiah!

If @janklow really was tryna mod this joint, he's gonna see you are a troll and this thread deserves to be deleted

@beenwize ? YOU the troll
    Ziryab wrote:

Ziryab wrote:
    Where do you get the idea of Him being the Messiah if you don't believe in the Word? Does not the Bible say that Jesus Christ was/is the Word of ? in flesh form? If you believe in Jesus Christ, then how can you say anything against the Old Testament?

• Black Boy King
    Options
    tell us about Jesus Christ @beenwize since you don't think He died on the cross to fulfill the prophecy of the Old Testament that you created this thread to slander

while I free post in this bishhhhhh

popcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gifpopcorn_2.gif
  • beenwize
    Options
    LMAO stand up for yourself bruh...!

This thread is straight trollin in itself! You made this thread to slander the Old Testament but you clearly said in the other thread you believe in Christ, who was the fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecy! That's what made them believe He was the Messiah!

If @janklow really was tryna mod this joint, he's gonna see you are a troll and this thread deserves to be deleted

@beenwize ? YOU the troll
    Ziryab wrote:

Ziryab wrote:

lmao @ this ? crying about a thread about the old testament.
  • Black Boy King
    Options

Smfh ? those arent the ionly gospels that mention Chruist as a savior. king james is not the only version of Christ thats why your bible is called king james version
    Ziryab wrote:
    Tell us about the Christ that you believe in bro, I thought we were talking about the Man that died on the cross, fulfilling the prophecies of the Old Testament

tell us bro

popcorn_2.gif

gimme de liiight!
  • beenwize
    Options
    ANY ? THAT KILLS 1, 2 AND 3 YR OLD INNOCENT BABIES AND THEY MAMA IN A FLOOD IS A MURDEROUS ? WHO IS NOT KIND, MERCIFUL OR CARING. NOT JUST A FEW MOTHERS AND CHILDREN BUT ALL OF THE MOTHERS AND CHILDREN ON THE WHOLE DAMN FUCKN PLANET. I WOULD NEVER CLAIM A ? LIKE THAT AND I QUESTION THE INTELLIGENCE OF A PERSON WHO DOES. YOU MEAN THIS BIG BAD MERCIFUL ? WIPED OUT EVERY LIVING THING ON THE PLANET EXCEPT NOAH AND HIS PETS????? YOU MEAN 5 MONTH OLD BABIES WAS WICKED AND NOT WORTH THE BREATH THEY BREATH?? HUH?? SICK ASS ?

-Varian
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Religious banter always leads to insults and name-calling smfh
  • waterproof
    Options

Snitch
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    i sort of think that neither of these arguments warrants me really giving a ? , you know?
    ...but this thread is pretty much ruined at this point. let it be closed!

This discussion has been closed.