R.I.P YOUTUBE(it's on it's way out)

2»

Comments

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? lookin like uncle charles off the bone thugs video tryna listen to this ?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont like or comment on the videos anyway
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    This ? been happened. I was like this some ? ? . Mutherfuckas wouldn't let me do ? on YouTube not even sign in without accepting google + in my life.

I didn't like that feeling but I did it anyway cause I watch a decent amount of YouTube.

I let nas Malcolm x down that day.

I still watch vids on there and I aint got google plus..

u can watch vids all day long u just cant comment without +
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youtube has been on it's way out since they forced that cosmic panda ? in the beginning of the year....

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Cs on what someone else said, its like that if you have a gmail account. My youtube has been like that for a long ass time cause I accepted the change a long time ago.. I got used to it now an I stay signed into my email so I can always comment anyways even though I never do..

Google is taking ? too far though, I read some months ago that they were teaming up with some organization in order to give everyone in the world free internet through them.

They've had free internet in mountain view ca where they're headquartered for years but it's usually slow as ? . It reaches out to a few surrounding cities like east Palo Alto, Palo Alto, etc,..It's more of a if your AT&T or comcast stop working then switch over to that kinda thing. But whatever, google+ was justa project they had that their trying to force everyone into, to justify that project. If nobody uses it then they wasted their time and all the stakeholders money in that project so they're forcing a win through the YouTube user base.
    Data mining been going on. Everything you do been tracked, and can be compiled if needbe. On that note it Doesn't matter at this point all the choices are flawed so you basically just choosing who ? you over.

• B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    BoldChild wrote: »
    It's a good thing I signed up using a fake name, and birthday.

but im sure the computer you are using is registered under your real name...
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would you "register" a computer under your real name?
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YouTube is going anywhere. People have to remember all they are to Google, FB, and Twitter are numbers. They don't see John Smith, they see 1000100. If 1000100 likes Macy's.... Then they want to have 1000100 have Macy and other shopping ads.

All G+ does is organize the information for them. People really think they care about them and their cat pictures...
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youtube is wack as ? now.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    It's a good thing I signed up using a fake name, and birthday.

but im sure the computer you are using is registered under your real name...
    If you're talking about the computer name you assign to your PC when using windows, it doesn't use me name, nor anything referring to a human name, and even if I did, it wouldn't matter because it's mainly use to identify the PC among local connections.

If you're talking about registering your product you purchased (computer from a brand name), you don't have to do that if you don't want to, and it would be irrelevant to me anyway, because I built my PC.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? been happened. I was like this some ? ? . Mutherfuckas wouldn't let me do ? on YouTube not even sign in without accepting google + in my life.

I didn't like that feeling but I did it anyway cause I watch a decent amount of YouTube.

I let nas Malcolm x down that day.

I still watch vids on there and I aint got google plus..

u can watch vids all day long u just cant comment without +

lol i dont give a damn... if i wanna talk about a vid i will jus post the video/make a thread on here...
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ? with Vevo doe
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they're just trying to zone in on the racist people on youtube with their comments.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cs on what someone else said, its like that if you have a gmail account. My youtube has been like that for a long ass time cause I accepted the change a long time ago.. I got used to it now and I stay signed into my email so I can always comment anyways even though I never do..

Google is taking ? too far though, I read some months ago that they were teaming up with some organization in order to give everyone in the world free internet through them.

It's called Google Fiber, but they will work in conjuction w/ another company to offer cable @ dumb low prices...... I'm trying to do my research now so I can get a jump on these (penny) stocks so a nicca These cable corporations will be extinct in the not so distant future. Belee dat.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

Facebook is the company planning on giving free Internet access to the world not google...unless google wants to team up with them but I haven't heard anything about that.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/08/130821-facebook-internet-mark-zuckerberg-digital-divide-technology/
  • Gold_Certificate
    Nah Google is also giving away free internet with "Project Loon".
  • Zigefresh
    Zigefresh Members Posts: 233 ✭✭
    Personally I think Google has wayyyy too much influence on the flow of the internet on what sites we have access to and our information. YouTube was supposed to be integrated a long time go since Google bought it years back but they didn't do it. But NOW that everybody has established their channels on youtube in present day is where we all get upset because of this change.
  • Gold_Certificate
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's kind of annoying, but my ? been connected for like over a yr

it's really Google's way of competing w/ FB and forcing you to join their FB like social network

It's not a big deal, once you sign into your google acct you can youtube,gmail,or G+
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can tell you that it's not on its way out they are catching too many killing shootings and murderers on the tube, and thats one of the real plans for it existing. Guy get shot in the nuts during bus shootout I felt sorry for him but everybody treated him cold.

http://youtu.be/b-qZFJUELEE
  • Pr0n
    Pr0n Members Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    Word. I signed up for youtube with a non-Google email, so I haven't seen anything asking me to use a Google+ account.

You ? should join the army:
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army.
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ ­­­­­      ­­­­­­­­­­­­­  ☻/ This tank & Bob are against Google+
    Il███████████████████]. /▌ Copy and Paste this all over
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..      / \ Youtube if you are with us

qpTIqUt.png

Skrillex is woat