Seriously why do y'all still watch wwe/tna?

Options
TheBoyRo
TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
I read in the news thread that some of y'all are seriously gonna stop watching wwe and/or tna, I don't blame y'all, with tna losing tons of money and wwe ? up good storylines, I've thought about tuning it out too, but why won't i? Cause y'all make it fun as hell, some of the comments I see as raw and tna going on are epic! From saying cena walking like tommy pickles to saying miz dad look like he beats his wife and drinks jim bean, ? got me dying, this broad the main reason why I still watch wwe/tna even if ? don't seen that entertaining

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ion even ? know sometimes lol, i guess as a somewhat diehard fan ima at least check and see is one week is better than the last, ion know if ill ever be into the indies as much as i was as a kid tho
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have classes monday nights this semester. by time i get home raw is over
    i stopped watching smackdown 2 years ago

and i never gave a ? about TNA
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Entertainment really. Right now I still find some entertainment value with Impact so I stay tuned when I can. I'm bored to tears with WWE though so I've stopped watching their product altogether. I'm even avoiding NXT now that Enzo is out with a broken leg and Chris Hero was fired. I never take any of this ? to the artery like most of the IWC nor do I let what others think influence my opinions. It's a simple as if they no longer entertain me I just don't tune in. That is my right as a viewer.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i guess im so use to seeing raw on Mondays that ? just stuck with me
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's still fun and a very unique brand of entertainment. Nothing can do what wrestling does.

I'm an addict, I took off a few years from 2002-2005 because of HHH an no access but I missed it when I wasn't watching.

It's also not hard to follow or understand, it's like candy for the brain. It's simple and fun, there's no point in taking it to heart because you only ruin it for yourself.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Personally never been a fan of either, but I can understand why someone else would.
    I feel like ? is the equivalent to why these ? watch these hoe-ass reality shows.

Difference is ? know ? is just pure, loud entertainment. These hoes use these shows as the blueprint to learn life.
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stopped watching right after SS. I cant watch what Paul Levesque has done to WWE.

Tired of seeing him bury people for his own ego and seeing the same matches week in and week out....Cant wait for the cruiserwight show they're gonna start up....
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm so used to watching it has become apart of me but, if Raw keeps going the way it is I'm done.
    I stopped watching Smackdown 2 months ago and I stopped watching TNA last month.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stop looking at wwe since Grand theft auto 5 dropped and I've been to some ppv's like Wrestlemania 29,TLC 2012, and Survivor series 2011.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only watch Raw, those other wrestling shows I haven't watched in a while
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I figured it out, only reason I dont quit is because when Im about to they do some ? to make me keep watchin... Michael Corelone ? "just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in..."
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't watched regularly in over ten years, but this forum does keep making me flip past the station if I'm home or in the gym. Sometimes roasting sessions are the best promotion.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Nope once Rock left again it was a wrap.. all these wrestlers suck and not entertaining from a character/promo or even wrestling standpoint. If I watch it only be for the divas to get a nut off before bed.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
  • Mr. Sanford
    Mr. Sanford Members Posts: 12
    Options
    shieet! sometimes ol' fred dont even know why tha ? i still watch dis ? !
    but it only cause errytime i miss an episode,wwe decides to put on some trill ? !
    but ima watch just to see anything good happens in da episode!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have classes monday nights this semester. by time i get home raw is over
    i stopped watching smackdown 2 years ago

and i never gave a ? about TNA

This.

My work schedule prevents me from watching Raw. I go online and read the updates. But even if I was able to watch it, I probably wouldn't. The talent pool imo is too weak. The storyline son longer capture my interest.

You know things are bad when you got a big azzz giant ballin his eyes out every week for no dog gone reason.

As for TNA...BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Right.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still looking for the next Austin, Rock, HBK, Taker, Goldberg, Bret Hart, I guess.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the wife and i loved when the shield and the wyatts was fighting in the ring. we been slippin but that moment gave us chills. wwe will drop the ball.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i gotta disagree on the talent pool being weak, its definitely not that imo

its the usage of said talent pool
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep. The talent today is much better than in 1997-1998 there isn't any Mideons or Visceras on the roster now, no Godwinns, no Kai En Tai none of that nonsense.

Problem is the booking. WWE & TNA could be killing ? with better booking and more emphasis on characters. There's no vignettes anymore, no special segments for different characters etc.