Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

Comments

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    edit: meh, whatever
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Lol you dumb. the story of a serpent on the rod healed the israelites and it was a symbolic story. when kundalini energy is activated in your body its usually symbolized by a serpent traveling up the spine. do research. smh. why do medical centers use the symbol of a serpent on a rod? Its not literal u fool..
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    The Masonic Bible is nearly the same is a KIng James Bible. Presidents of the United States swear in on it because the ? they serve is the Jewish ? YHWH who is the synagogue of Satan. They don't serve the true creator.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013

Israel = IsIs Ra EL

Matthew 10:16
    Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

tutankhamun.jpg
  • beenwize
    In the Gospel of John 3:14–15, Jesus makes direct comparison between the raising up of the Son of Man and the act of Moses in raising up the serpent as a sign, using it as a symbol associated with salvation: "As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life
  • beenwize
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    If i thought i was better off then i would leave you all dumb deaf and blind. at least im trying to open your eyes and not take advange of you being ignorant like your church leaders do.

Maybe if you knew what "church" is, you would have a clearer understanding who the leaders are instead of assuming everyone believes the way you think they do. I can take being dumb, deaf and blind if it is a chance I might live to have these defects taken away. But, a dead man is neither smart or dumb. If you can provide life...I might listen to you.
  • beenwize
    alissowack wrote: »
    If i thought i was better off then i would leave you all dumb deaf and blind. at least im trying to open your eyes and not take advange of you being ignorant like your church leaders do.

Maybe if you knew what "church" is, you would have a clearer understanding who the leaders are instead of assuming everyone believes the way you think they do. I can take being dumb, deaf and blind if it is a chance I might live to have these defects taken away. But, a dead man is neither smart or dumb. If you can provide life...I might listen to you.

you can only provide yourself life.
  • beenwize
    Jesus said the kingdom of ? is within you. stop looking outside yourself and look within.
  • alissowack

you can only provide yourself life.

But, I'm not the reason why I have life. I have parents you know...and my parents had parents...and on and on. What reasons would you have to provide life everlasting?
  • alissowack
    Jesus said the kingdom of ? is within you. stop looking outside yourself and look within.

You must not be familiar with Jeremiah 17:9.
  • beenwize

You must not be familiar with Jeremiah 17:9.

you still stuck in side religion. Jesus was not speaking religion. religion is a lie. it means to hold back and restrain. the bible is encoded with spiritual truths.

Luke 17:20-21
    King James Version (KJV)

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of ? should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of ? cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of ? is within you.
  • alissowack
    @beenwise. It funny how on one end you blame the Bible for people's arrogance and on the other you point to verses that could provoke it if not properly understood. Jeremiah 17:9 says that the heart is deceitful and beyond cure...meaning nothing within ourselves is worthy.

The people of the day was looking for the Kingdom of ? to be established like a nation forms a government. The Pharisees were looking for actual buildings to be built and Jesus was saying pretty much that it doesn't work that way. The Kingdom of ? is going to be established within the people he calls to himself.
  • beenwize
    You still brainwashed by religion. religion was put in place by the demiurge aka ? of the jews aka Yahweh aka Allah aka Satan to keep you in spiritual ? looking outside yourself when the true creator is within you. that message is taught in all spiritual systems and its veiled aka hidden in religion.
  • alissowack
    You still brainwashed by religion. religion was put in place by the demiurge aka ? of the jews aka Yahweh aka Allah aka Satan to keep you in spiritual ? looking outside yourself when the true creator is within you. that message is taught in all spiritual systems and its veiled aka hidden in religion.

I don't see how telling you what is meant by what the Bible is saying means that I am brainwashed. You don't have to accept what the Bible has to say. But I share the concern of posters that you don't understand Christianity nor do you care to get it right. You're in this..."I'm the enlightened one" phase where anybody that has anything to say about Christianity is brainwashed. That locked thread is full of stuff to learn from and yet you are closed to them.
  • beenwize
    Why listen to me just do your own research.
  • alissowack
    edited November 2013

I should hear what you have to say. But I should also want to hear what people contrary to you have to say as well. That locked thread of yours was exactly what I hoped a person who is concerned with truth would have done...present both sides. You should have known what the arguments was going to be and have a counter for it. It was nothing like that and posters called you on it and your response was more like..."don't listen to them, they are brainwashing you"...or "who is going to believe that"...or "just look at the video".
  • beenwize

I should hear what you have to say. But I should also want to hear what people contrary to you have to say as well. That locked thread of yours was exactly what I hoped a person who is concerned with truth would have done...present both sides. You should have known what the arguments was going to be and have a counter for it. It was nothing like that and posters called you on it and your response was more like..."don't listen to them, they are brainwashing you"...or "who is going to believe that"...or "just look at the video".

Lets start here in the old testament when the israelites were bitten by serpents and they were told to look upon a serpent on a rod to be healed. now when you go to a medical instiution aka a institution for healing we see a symbol of a serpent on a rod. what a coincidence. there is a deeper meaning in this. now i know we aren't healed by looking at a serpent on a rod so this story is symbolic
  • beenwize
    @beenwise. It funny how on one end you blame the Bible for people's arrogance and on the other you point to verses that could provoke it if not properly understood. Jeremiah 17:9 says that the heart is deceitful and beyond cure...meaning nothing within ourselves is worthy.

The people of the day was looking for the Kingdom of ? to be established like a nation forms a government. The Pharisees were looking for actual buildings to be built and Jesus was saying pretty much that it doesn't work that way. The Kingdom of ? is going to be established within the people he calls to himself.

Bs if they were told the kingdom of ? was within them why would that only apply to them and not everyone? They only had it in them?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope my ? , he was referring to the spirit which he breathed into you is part of the kingdom of ? .
  • Sour-Cream
    The Masonic Bible is nearly the same is a KIng James Bible. Presidents of the United States swear in on it because the ? they serve is the Jewish ? YHWH who is the synagogue of Satan. They don't serve the true creator.

I don't read the "masonic" bible. That ? don't even call him ? , they just call him the word.In fact, it's the corruption and an abomination of the bible. The masons believe in one religion and accept all religions and spiritual lifestyles into their lodge. They reference the bible as the word excluding Jesus/? and replacing him with the word because a lot of the passages appeal to all religions hence NWO.
  • Sour-Cream

Lets start here in the old testament when the israelites were bitten by serpents and they were told to look upon a serpent on a rod to be healed. now when you go to a medical instiution aka a institution for healing we see a symbol of a serpent on a rod. what a coincidence. there is a deeper meaning in this. now i know we aren't healed by looking at a serpent on a rod so this story is symbolic

Eh bruh, how's your paps satan doing? I know that ? must be proud as ? for you. I don't believe in serpents and dumb ? like that. ? I wanna get bitten by a serpent for? Your logic is about as deep as dog ? .
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

49af6c4e558a7569d80eee2e035e2bd7-2.jpg
  • alissowack

I don't particularly see the context in which you are pointing out this similarity. There are deeper meanings to a lot of things, but it doesn't suggest that everything deep can be sought. There are boundaries to consider.
  • alissowack

Bs if they were told the kingdom of ? was within them why would that only apply to them and not everyone? They only had it in them?

Jesus didn't say that as some pep talk like..."You can do it!!! The Kingdom of ? is inside you!!!" He said it to the Pharisees as way of saying that the kingdom is not going to be some physical place to go to...which is what they had in mind.