hold my phone

Drake-Worst-Behavior22.gif

Drake-Worst-Behavior16.gif
    Remember?

?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    So Weezy and Stunna are ya only role models? When you see Chris Brown in the club yall gonna throw bottles?
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlamagne has a crush on Drake.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Charlamagne has a crush on Drake.
    I wouldntbe surprised if he posts on the IC. That being said he has a point.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Racoon faced ? loving ? stay with Drake name in his mouth. ? is getting old. ? this ? boy ass ? . ? sucks Wendy Williams ? and now thinks he's relevant. ? this ? .
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    this 3 skin tone ? is sayin some real ? tho
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if Charlamagne keeps this up he'll be known more as the Drake hater than as a radio personality/whateva the ? else he does
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are these Vlad videos one cut up interview or do this ? keep putting a camera in this guys face every other day

Would love to know the answer to this

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    ? this ? Charlamagne even though Drake is a cancer to hiphop, the only times i've ever heard of Charlamagne is whenever this blabbermouth says some ? about Drake.

explain how drake is cancer to hiphop?
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this ? Charlamagne even though Drake is a cancer to hiphop, the only times i've ever heard of Charlamagne is whenever this blabbermouth says some ? about Drake.

because he's a soft ? with that stupid "diss me you'll never hear a reply" weak ? . this hip hop, somebody got your name in they mouth you address it. he is a perfect example of putting the business before the art. he afraid of losing business rather than defending himself. its ? made and his simp ass brand of music is the icing on the sweet ass cake. he aint wettin nothin he canada dry. quit capin.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ ? still using rappers as some sort of role model. I swear hip hop is the only genre where stagnation and staying in a box your entire career is viewed as a good thing.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    Options

because he's a soft ? with that stupid "diss me you'll never hear a reply" weak ? . this hip hop, somebody got your name in they mouth you address it. he is a perfect example of putting the business before the art. he afraid of losing business rather than defending himself. its ? made and his simp ass brand of music is the icing on the sweet ass cake. he aint wettin nothin he canada dry. quit capin.

so you give other ? shine for free?
    you lose money to talk talk when talk is cheap.
    you sir are a ? and could never make it as a rapper
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C tha ? is the ? , never heard this ? back down from nothing he said bout a anybody when theyre in his face
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Lmao @ ? still using rappers as some sort of role model. I swear hip hop is the only genre where stagnation and staying in a box your entire career is viewed as a good thing.

lol
    u never heard of kiss? guns n roses? dave matthews band? limp bizkit? bruce springsteen? slipknot? phish?
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

so you give other ? shine for free?
    you lose money to talk talk when talk is cheap.
    you sir are a ? and could never make it as a rapper

and you sir will never understand the hip hop culture and apparently neither does your idol Drake. yall are just visitors. yall just usin the ? to make a quick buck when people actually live and die for this ? . its ? disgusting and you ? should be workin at burger king.

now take your bisexual ass the ? on and go listen to "hold on Im goin home" while prancing around in a rainbow colored thong ? .
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Point being, all these dudes either need to put in some bars, or put it on some gloves....and I vote more for a few punches to the chest.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "? any ? that talk that ? to get a response" - Drake

? Charlamange he wishes he can have the same amount of fame as Drake has and the class and swag. He wants to be like him so bad, but he knows he is too bitchmade to be ever like Drake the King of Rap and Hip Hop. He has no talent, skills, creativity, lyrical finnesse, intelligence, emotional depth, content and etc to even be on the same level as Drake. Boo hoo ? and you all the above a chump ? who is needs to be ignored and sent to a sand island with no edible food and perish. I have no hope for fools like him, who desire to tear another great man down in hopes of becoming dope or having hope for a career when no one is checking out his corny ? . Drake is Nas's ? , Nas is regretting giving that crown to J.Cole(he cool though) because he knows Drake deserves it and been taking hip hop to higher heights. Just listen to the motion, every real ? who gots it, knows how the motion goes with this ? . Now eat on that ? ? ? !!
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? Charlamange he wishes he can have the same amount of fame as Drake has and the class and swag. He wants to be like him so bad, but he knows he is too bitchmade to be ever like Drake the King of Rap and Hip Hop. He has no talent, skills, creativity, lyrical finnesse, intelligence, emotional depth, content and etc to even be on the same level as Drake. Boo hoo ? and you all the above a chump ? who is needs to be ignored and sent to a sand island with no edible food and perish. I have no hope for fools like him, who desire to tear another great man down in hopes of becoming dope or having hope for a career when no one is checking out his corny ? . Drake is Nas's ? , Nas is regretting giving that crown to J.Cole(he cool though) because he knows Drake deserves it and been taking hip hop to higher heights. Just listen to the motion, every real ? who gots it, knows how the motion goes with this ? . Now eat on that ? ? ? !!

Alot of Carl Thomas just came out in this post.

carlthomasemotional.jpg

Yo, calm that down.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't read clicked feelings
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now, I know you just some lame fake ? , cause that was the realest ? ever posted in the reason.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

Charlamange isn't even a rapper and doesn't give a ? about fame our anyone's opinion of him.......ya'll are acting more emotional about Drake than Drake is right now...lmao

• mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's a bunch of onsie pajama wearing ? up in here lmao
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Im Drake

Yes you are a groupie

mfw+Lil+Wayne+is+actually+Justin+Biebah+_d7e5ed18bf58191408265e205702d6ef.jpg