Planet Earth Sits In The Middle Of A Graveyard

Options
indyman87
indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
Why are we the only Planet in the Solar System to substain life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko-LsLRmCwc

Comments

• indyman87
    Options
    The following was taken from a forum about Black Roots Science:

I think the Earth sits in a dead Solar System because it's literally a place designated to be a type of hell and or a temporary holding place where we get a chance; a last chance to repent and accept the Black Man and Woman as ? . In this world everybody upholds and accepts White Supremacy. According to Black Roots Science when you die and go to heaven if you reject ? as the Black Man and the Black Woman you will be cast into a very dark pit 'for which there is no turning back'. Just recently I came across a you tube video that says Earth and this solar system might live inside a Black Hole. And I believe that to be true. I think that all the people here today on Earth rejected the Black Man and Woman as ? and has been cast here as punishment but hopefully we will get one last chance to accept the Black Man and Woman as ? and avoid a second permanent death.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black men and women aren't ? . The first settlers were dark skinned. ? isn't a man but he created man in the image of Jesus, his son.

We share the same spirit that comes from ? which is why he put us above the angels which hold his secrets.

One corrupt secret created pride in Lucifers heart which turned him into hating the men that ? created which share His spirit. Animals have souls but our spirit is where our knowledge to speak and think on our own comes from.

Heaven was once connected only by a firmament to earth and life was eternal but once Lucifer corrupted it, ? departed earth from the heavens, more than one heaven and placed space between it once again.

That's just my philosophy, might be wrong.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , I'm being too deep, I need some weed.
  • indyman87
    Options
    I think it could very well be possible that the clouds you and your co-workers saw in the sky after you prayed was angels. According to this video which they say is based on scientific fact the brain converts every thing that we see, feel and touch into and electrical copy and what our eyes are seeing is only a copy and that copy maybe false or deceptive.

The World that we are living in is not real.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2_f_LDtyaw
    The holographic universe proves that the physical world we believe is real is in fact illusion. Energy fields are decoded by our brains into a 3D picture, to give the illusion of a physical world.

All the things that we experience in life are experience in a dark hole at the center of our brain which is only a few cubic centimeters.

When we say we see; we actually see the effect of rays coming into our eyes forming electrical signals. We actually observe the electrical signals in our brains.

The brain is sealed to light and it's interior is absolutely dark. Therefore it is not possible for the brain to contact with light itself.

Our senses sound, touch, smell are all experienced in our brain as electrical signals.

We do not experience matter of any kind but only an electrical copy of matter. We are mislead in assuming that this copy are instances of real matter outside our brain.

All the images that we view in our lives and all of the things that we experience are actually experienced in this tiny and dark space.

• indyman87
    Options
    From birth everyone is taught that what you see is what you get. Maybe we should try and flip that and reprogram our brains to see things from a different perspective. Look at this article from 2011 that gave the results of a survey that said that Black Women are the less attractive Women on the planet. http://www.salon.com/2011/05/17/psychology_today_racist_black_women_attractive/ That statement is totally ridiculous and totally false. The Black Man and Woman were the first people on the planet and the prototype for all of the other races. Every feature that the White races have we have also. Asians have slanted eyes there is a tribe in Southern African that have slanted eyes. And here are the reasons that was listed for Black Women being less attractive...He suggests that black people have more testosterone than other races, and so possess “more masculine features.” He states too that women are “objectively” more attractive than men, so if black women have more masculine features, this explains why they are rated less attractive.

More ridiculousness. This just proves how we as a society are programed from birth to see whiteness as the ideal model for beauty and everything else. I wonder if Yahweh and the Elohim programed the White Races a certain way and maybe us a certain way also. Maybe Whites are programed to see us as ugly and maybe Blacks are programed to see Whites as beautiful. If so then we need to reprogram our selves with positive affirmations.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • indyman87
    Options
    LOL. I'm not into numerology. But I noticed this...November 13
    6 replies
  • indyman87
    Options
    that's strange. The message board says November the 13 but today is the 14th and I know I created this thread today not yesterday. I guess it's just a glitch.
  • indyman87
    Options
    And this crazy site I just found called http://whitegirlswantblackmen.com/ confirms what most if not all White Woman think and perceive about the Black Woman and it's not good.

Both Black men and women have been psychologially program to accept this fable (that white women are more loving) as a reality. A reality that has become true for them. For, whatever one chooses to believe, becomes their truth, and thus, their reality. But it doesn’t mean that it is factual. It is only factual to the person who believes it.

The Black man is so turned off by Black women, that his positive energy is now directed toward the non-Black woman; and forthcoming, his negative energy and beliefs are reserved for all the Black women that he encounters.

The Black man doesn’t actually address the Black woman’s needs, desires, or what abuse she has suffered with/by the Black man; in fact, he never makes any mention of the fact that Black women are turning to non-Black men as well, because honestly, he doesn’t care. No mention is ever made of the matter.

• indyman87
    Options
  • indyman87
    Options
    If Yahweh and the Elohim changed our brains/visions during the time that they created the White Races maybe he made it so that Whites appear to be more attractive than they really are and Blacks/Africans to be less attractive than what we really are. after all the Whites races are born/made from the recessive less dominate part of our genes.

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    If Yahweh and the Elohim changed our brains/visions during the time that they created the White Races maybe he made it so that Whites appear to be more attractive than they really are and Blacks/Africans to be less attractive than what we really are. after all the Whites races are born/made from the recessive less dominate part of our genes.

you mean by manipulating our dna?

• indyman87
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »

I have no idea how they did it. These are just my thoughts inspired by Black Roots Science, the Nation of Islam and the 5 percent nation. All of these organization say that Yahweh and the Elohim created the White Races ( Asians, Caucasians, Mongolians etc.. ) from the recessive gene in our bodies. I'm sure you know that Blacks/Africans have both a dominate dark gene and a recessive less dominate gene. It's not uncommon for a Black family to have some light skin kids as well as some dark skin kids.

If what Black Roots Science say is true, and I believe it to be so, if the White Races were made to conquer us; dominate us for a period of time then this could very well be a component of that plan manipulating our brains to make it seem that we are less attractive through the White people eyes and through our eyes make the White races more attractive that what they're really are.

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options

I have no idea how they did it. These are just my thoughts inspired by Black Roots Science, the Nation of Islam and the 5 percent nation. All of these organization say that Yahweh and the Elohim created the White Races ( Asians, Caucasians, Mongolians etc.. ) from the recessive gene in our bodies. I'm sure you know that Blacks/Africans have both a dominate dark gene and a recessive less dominate gene. It's not uncommon for a Black family to have some light skin kids as well as some dark skin kids.

If what Black Roots Science say is true, and I believe it to be so, if the White Races were made to conquer us; dominate us for a period of time then this could very well be a component of that plan manipulating our brains to make it seem that we are less attractive through the White people eyes and through our eyes make the White races more attractive that what they're really are.

Cool. well, if you look in the Biblical story of Jacob & Esau (who is said to be the father of whites) he was blessed to rule the world for a time.
  • indyman87
    Options

Cool. well, if you look in the Biblical story of Jacob & Esau (who is said to be the father of whites) he was blessed to rule the world for a time.

Thanks I will study that in more detail.
  • indyman87
    Options
    The pineal Gland is located right above the dark spot where we experience everything in our brain according to this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2_f_LDtyaw

Pineal-gland.jpg

Of course right now everybody's' pineal gland is decalcified and is not working. maybe turning on our pineal gland and activating the '3rd eye' would help us see things as they really are.
    Some people take trips to Thailand and spend 14 days in total darkness to activate their pineal gland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLMF2bWpKEQ
  • indyman87
    Options
    http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover../pc/dmt.html

This is interesting. Just came upon an DMT experience hosting site and one poster said this about the changing of DNA- The sun is just a small source of the GAMMA rays. According to my readings the paradox arises from GAMMA rays needing to have a massive energy source yet they have not been able to locate this source. The GAMMA rays are able to ? the atmosphere and can mutate genetic material. Isn’t evolution random genetic mutation and natural selection? It can be romanticized in the idea that a higher intelligence is directing the course of evolution. So that is how the album “They Changed our DNA with GAMMA Rays” was created. It is my auto pilot journey during that period translated to music. The album is a complete thought that represents my interpretation of what I heard with my mind.

The evolutionary sequence 1, 1, 4, 13, 43, is defined by the equation:
    a(n) = 3*a(n-1) + a(n-2). (Ref OEIS id A003688)
    and
    The interactive sequence 1, 18, 1944, 524880, 264539520, (214277011200, , ,) is defined by the equation:
    a(n)=-1/b(2n) where 1/(e^y-e^(y/3))= sum(i=-1,inf,b(i)*y^i) (Ref OEIS id A068181)
    These two sequences pair up so that the evolutionary and interactive sequences form the pairs 1:1 - 4:18 - 13:1944 - 43:524,880 – 142:214,277,011,200.
    I may have the second sequence wrong.. but it's a neural net.. I think it's the way consciousness works or rather the pathways between neurons. I similarly think it may be something you understand better than me.
    There is more information on this (including the actual journey) on lulu.com (the gardens of Gaia)
    I've been largely unable to get any feed back from anyone (Scientific or religious) but feel your interest and intellect may be more receptive. If it's not, no worries but if this does interest you then please do download the pdfs from the link below and please give me some feed back.. it's likely I will take the works off line in the next few weeks (too much walking this road alone)
    Similarly the visions messages have long stopped.. (much to my regret)
    if you are interested the works can be downloaded.
    When I described the reptile with water gushing out of his mouth, they exchanged glances, reached for their Bible, and read to me the following line from Chapter 12 in the Book of Revelation:
    'And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood'
    They explained to me that the word "serpent" was synonymous in the Bible with the words "dragon" and "Satan." I went on with my narrative.

DMT in the pineal glands of Biblical prophets gave ? to humanity and let ordinary ... In my book The Science of Aliens, I write about some of Whitley Strieber's ..... the same old data and processing it with a new factor in the base algorithm.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its a miracle b we should all be happy to live on this beautiful planet
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Harun Yahya has some decent videos on YT. Nice drop! The footage of earth, animals etc etc was well done. Really puts things into perspective.. at least for the moment till we say step outside and see some BS in the street. But like Craccer said, people need to awaken to just how beautiful this planet is.