evolution is illogical.

2»

Comments

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    kai_valya wrote: »
    did you even graduate from high school meekins?

weren't you just bragging about your foodstamps thanksgiving the other day?

you sure do exemplify everything that is 'murican

oh and clicking feelings on everyone that disagrees with your ? , just shows your hoemotions
    no hope for humanity. none.

dont you have some more 30 second awkward braless pokie youtube clips to make for the IC?
  • Premeer
    Premeer wrote: »
    did you even graduate from high school meekins?

weren't you just bragging about your foodstamps thanksgiving the other day?

you sure do exemplify everything that is 'murican

oh and clicking feelings on everyone that disagrees with your ? , just shows your hoemotions
    no hope for humanity. none.

dont you have some more 30 second awkward braless pokie youtube clips to make for the IC?

your existence is exactly what proves the bolded

and just a heads up, i'm a mod, your pathetic reactions trolling won't work on me

you think i care if your a mod?

your insults are pebbles to a castle. move on with your awkward self. you intimidate nobody.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    If you've seen someone have a kid, you've seen biological change over time; which is evolution.

If you deny that people have kids, you're delusional.

Words like "illogical" don't apply to objectively-observable phenomenon like biological evolution.
  • Premeer
    iF only what you say even made sense I might believe you. But what you say is illogical.

And its already been proven talking to you is a waste of time.
  • Premeer
    What you say proves creation.not evoultion lol.
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    DafuqYo wrote: »
    Why do Christians believe something came from nothing?

thats the atheist way of thinking. oh my bad, all this, and the whole universe, came from 1 cell.. and they claim "energy always existed"...

? always existed.. talk about how all this sophistication came from nothing.

so your whole belief system is based on something that you can physically see tough and feel because believing ? is foolish because "you cant physically see Him"... so you are basically saying you are closed minded..

So where did ? come from?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iF only what you say even made sense I might believe you. But what you say is illogical.

And its already been proven talking to you is a waste of time.
    Here's the definition of "biological evolution" in the context that I'm using it:
    Evolution is the change in the inherited characteristics of biological populations over successive generations.

In my example, the parents are one generation, and their child is a successive generation.

Hope that helps you understand it.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I didn't know Premeer was meekins. I should have recognized that no one else could have a phaggot level over 9000
  • Premeer
    Only a "phaggot" would spell ? like "phaggot".

Atheists keep the explaining coming. That's why I made the thread. For y'all to vent.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    It would help to present a case for evolution being illogical instead of this..."I'm just saying it is."
  • Premeer
    alissowack wrote: »
    It would help to present a case for evolution being illogical instead of this..."I'm just saying it is."

so you want me to reiterate everything that ive already been on record saying?

this is why i dont waste my time lol.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alissowack wrote: »

so you want me to reiterate everything that ive already been on record saying?

this is why i dont waste my time lol.

if you didn't waste time you wouldn't have made this thread in the first place
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013
    i dont know what zombie just said... but i see he posted in my thread. i dont think he understands hes on ignore lol.

too bad you cant block people from your threads.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhhhhh.....

Where was I???????

Oh Yes........

Drew_Ali wrote: »
    How does this involve Darwin?

This.....

New_Scientist_cover.jpg

"For much of the past 150 years, biology has largely concerned itself
    with filling in the details of the tree. "For a long time the holy
    grail was to build a tree of life," says Eric Bapteste, an
    evolutionary biologist at the Pierre and Marie Curie University in
    Paris, France. A few years ago it looked as though the grail was
    within reach. But today the project lies in tatters, torn to pieces
    by an onslaught of negative evidence. Many biologists now argue that
    the tree concept is obsolete and needs to be discarded. "We have no
    evidence at all that the tree of life is a reality," says Bapteste.
    That bombshell has even persuaded some that our fundamental view of
    biology needs to change."
    http://postbiota.org/pipermail/tt/2009-February/004416.html

On The Origin of Species 22 years later, Darwin's spindly tree had grown into a mighty oak. The book contains numerous references to the tree and its only diagram is of a branching structure showing how one species can evolve into many.

1859_Origin_F373_fig02.jpg

The tree-of-life concept was absolutely central to Darwin's thinking, equal in importance to natural to natural selection, according to biologist W. Ford Doolittle of Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Without it the theory of evolution would never have happened. The tree also helped carry the day for evolution. Darwin argued successfully that the tree of life was a fact of nature, plain for all to see though in need of explanation. The explanation he came up with was evolution by natural selection. ...

From tree to web

"As it became clear that HGT was a major factor, biologists started to realise the implications for the tree concept. As early as 1993, some were proposing that for bacteria and archaea the tree of life was more like a web. In 1999, Doolittle made the provocative claim that "the history of life cannot properly be represented as a tree" (Science, vol 284, p 2124). "The tree of life is not something that exists in nature, it's a way that humans classify nature," he says."

http://youtu.be/SDZzaYaLhXU
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    looks like we didn't make this one for actual debate or anything
This discussion has been closed.