is Kyrie Irving a star or does he still have more to prove?

Options
2»

Comments

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one of my favorite players; homie plays like he's still in aau
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He has all the talent just needs to refine/polish them.. Side Note as a #1 overall pick it comes with expectations to me John Wall is looking like a bust..
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's highly talented but that And 1 style of basketball he tends to play wont lead his team anywhere.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    He has all the talent just needs to refine/polish them.. Side Note as a #1 overall pick it comes with expectations to me John Wall is looking like a bust..

He's 23 years old..career avg of 17 & 8 , not even close to a bust..the jumper is broken yes but "bust" ? not even.A lot of teams that need a pg would love to have him.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

He's 23 years old..career avg of 17 & 8 , not even close to a bust..the jumper is broken yes but "bust" ? not even.A lot of teams that need a pg would love to have him.

You the #1 overall pick 4 years in, no all star appearances and not even close to sniffing playoffs with no jumper. Nor is he a top 5 player at his position imo.

• Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bust, no. But overrated possibly.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wall nowhere near a bust, thats ridiculous, kwame brown, thats a bust

wall may not be a top 5 pg, but he's young and on the rise, he was ballin like a muhfucka last season and has lately as well, sure the jumper weak but still gets buckets and 7+ assists consistently

4 years in and dude 22-23, there will be plenty of all star berths in the future