What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Xbox One: Disc Tray Issues

2»

Replies

• ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 energy drinks though
    (Really though?)
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

Xbox One Early Adopters Reporting Hardware Problems
    Though there may be solutions for you.

With today’s launch of Xbox One, some owners are discovering various problems with their next-gen console.

An IGN reader's system is in an endless cycle of crashing and rebooting. Another has issues with his headset outputting nothing but static. Others have seen the "E100" notification, indicating a total hardware failure caused by an update error. The Xbox One troubleshooting page notes that this error requires you submit your Xbox One for repair.

You can do so via the Xbox Online Service Center.

Other new Xbox One owners have reported numerous issues to the Xbox support message board, including concerning issues with disc drives, unusual sounds coming from the machine, more spontaneous system shutdowns, missing pixels, and blank or frozen screens. Others can't get their systems to start in the first place.

In the video below, you can see the Xbox One making a horrifying grinding noise as the owner inserts a disc.

Of course, these are anecdotal instances of hardware malfunction rather than a representation of a larger, Red Ring of Death-level problem. That said, we've contacted Microsoft about solutions to these problems and any others. In the meantime, the IGN Xbox One Problems wiki page may have explanations for problems you may encounter.

If you're having any problems of your own, be sure to share them in the comments below, or contact IGN directly.

Bcotton5ZydecoShawty
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    xbox one discs be like

on some real shit anyone who bought a launch console for either console stupid shit im waiting a bit to cop either. early adopter fanboys ass niggas need to get off their high horse regardless of if they rep MS or Sony.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    ZydecoShawtykanggoodieAlready Home_17
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why people keep on calling those that bought systems stupid. Somebody had to buy them. It ain't like either company would produce a bunch of new units if there are old ones languishing on the shelves, and it it would have taken that much longer to discover most problems. So its good that people took that dive and bought them, and better that it wasn't me.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    CJkanggoodie
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why people keep on calling those that bought systems stupid. Somebody had to buy them. It ain't like either company would produce a bunch of new units if there are old ones languishing on the shelves, and it it would have taken that much longer to discover most problems. So its good that people took that dive and bought them, and better that it wasn't me.

LOL #Truth
    CJthemadlionsfan#1hiphopjunki3VisionBOasis
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deemula420 wrote: »
    ANNNNNNND

THIS is why you wait a good 6 months to a year to get a next gen console

Seems like yall forgot about them red rings of death that plagued 360 when it dropped

This. Plus, the price will be slashed, come with a free game/controller, limited edition design etc etc.

I'll cop an Xbox One and a PS4 next year.
    03-029-A-Pulled-Pork-Sandwich-Homemade-Coleslaw_xl.jpg

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif
  • [Trillmatic][Trillmatic] Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait...XBOX still uses a disc tray? Lmfao
    jamalcrawfordpattymillsproposal.gif?w=650
    CJkanggoodieVulcanRavenfocusBuilt 4 cuban linx
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

but you still can't point out how it makes them smart. Yes early adopters are great for any product but it is still not smart to be that test dummy. Likewise my point is cats be online like they are superior to the average joe just cause they copped first day and let it go to their head. No nigga just cause you bought the console day one doesn't make you a better gamer or a more "loyal" customer. That is all i am saying about them cats who cop day 1.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    willhustle
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well yea, people who act like they are special because they were the first to get something are stupid. That said, I'm not going to say that people who are anxious to have a new toy are stupid especially them being so anxious is what assures that the toy will be as its supposed to be when I get it.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can tell who plays the console and who doesn't all they do is hate from the sideline
    kanggoodieJohn_Blazinifocus
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can tell who plays the console and who doesn't all they do is hate from the sideline

You never stop being a hypocrite.
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

You never stop being a hypocrite.

Look at the mirror bruh you out of all people saying this? Lol ok
    CJ
2»