Perspective

Premeer
Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
-the earth is 3,959 miles in radius. or 196.9 million square miles.

-the sun is 864,400 miles across.. in other words, 1,300,000 earths can fit in the sun.

-the largest star known to man is called the "Pistol Star".. it is 100 times as big as the sun and 10,000,000 times as bright.

-theres approximately 50 BILLION stars in our galaxy alone.

-there is an estimated HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of galaxies in the universe..

not only did ? MAKE ALL OF THIS, but He knows EVERY star / planet by name. let that sink in for a minute... ok. now, think about how big you are in this universe.... now tell me your problems are too big for ? .

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno, all I know is that according to this article, the Hebrews were lightskinned and the Egyptians were darkskinned so they were hating on us lightskinned ? for being more advanced than them.

http://sarabe3.tripod.com/israeliteimages.html

With the exception of Drake, lightskins won. :-D
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013
    I dunno, all I know is that according to this article, the Hebrews were lightskinned and the Egyptians were darkskinned so they were hating on us lightskinned ? for being more advanced than them.

this picture is approx. 3,453 years old... not a bad picture considering the time and what they had to draw on...
    2j68s54.jpg

this pic is approx. 3,890 years old..
    2rw81vr.jpg

sure look like "todays version of humans".. just thought that, maybe, if evolution was real, that maybe, these humans would look more ape-ish .... or something...

i understand it supposedly, by theory, takes a couple million years for these type a things to happen.. but you would think 3.5 & 3.9 thousand years, there would be some obvious changes..

damn... evolution, once again, triumphed by common sense.
  • whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    "this pic is approx. 3,890 years old.."

"just thought that, maybe, if evolution was real, that maybe, these humans would look more ape-ish"

Massive misunderstanding of evolution revealed. The picture is only 155 or so generation removed from today. Since we diverged from apes ~6,000,000 years ago they should look .06% more apeish. (This assume evolutionary changes occur at an even speed over time.) In other words people from 4,000 years ago should look just like us.

Only someone stunningly ignorant in the process of evolution would expect something else.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whar wrote: »

"just thought that, maybe, if evolution was real, that maybe, these humans would look more ape-ish"

Massive misunderstanding of evolution revealed. The picture is only 155 or so generation removed from today. Since we diverged from apes ~6,000,000 years ago they should look .06% more apeish. (This assume evolutionary changes occur at an even speed over time.) In other words people from 4,000 years ago should look just like us.

Only someone stunningly ignorant in the process of evolution would expect something else.

Kindof like this??????

med_fish_face_1.jpg
  • whar
    Also in 99.99999999999999999999% of this universe a human would die almost instantly.

In Chad, Mali, Congo, and Sierra-Leone, along with a half dozen other African countries, 1 in 5 children will die before the age of 5. The leading causes are Malaria, Dysentery, respiratory infections, measles, and malnutrition. Only the last can be laid at the feet of mankind all the rest are ? 's responsibility. Yet believers never seem to question this massacre of life.

? , why did you create Malaria?

Why did you create Measles?

Why do you disproportional ? the poor?
  • Premeer

your evolution theory is constructed funny.... dont you think?
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013

you dont understand so ill put it like this,

evolution is under the belief that we evolved from an ape breed.. so if evolution is real, that would mean everything would have to constantly be changing.

for instance if, a childs birth date is the 1st human of the ape tree, and a 40 year old is to the humans we have today... then that means we are growing and changing every day... and the 155 generations would be PLENTY of time for evolution to be seen.. but there IS NO changes...

a child doesnt go from a day old to 40 years old over night... theres growth every day in his life....

so how does a ape grow to a human without growing at all during the 155 generations? if theres not growth / change, then that right there, logically, proves evolution is not real.

im sorry, but you believe a elaborated lie.

@whar
  • whar
    Its construct is quite sound.
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013
    Its construct is quite sound.
    all good lies are if you really get into the heart of it. thats where lies are sold.
    @whar
  • Premeer
    Premeer wrote: »

evolution is under the belief that we evolved from an ape breed.. so if evolution is real, that would mean everything would have to constantly be changing.

for instance if, a childs birth date is the 1st human of the ape tree, and a 40 year old is to the humans we have today... then that means we are growing and changing every day... and the 155 generations would be PLENTY of time for evolution to be seen.. but there IS NO changes...

a child doesnt go from a day old to 40 years old over night... theres growth every day in his life....

so how does a ape grow to a human without growing at all during the 155 generations? if theres not growth / change, then that right there, logically, proves evolution is not real.

@whar

@whar
    @whar
    @whar
    @whar
    @whar
    @whar
    @whar
    @whar
  • Premeer
    @whar.. dont act like you dont know or see what im saying. dont come in here with that trash.
  • whar
    edited November 2013
    "your evolution theory is constructed funny.... dont you think?" - Premeer

"Its construct is quite sound. " - Whar

"all good lies are if you really get into the heart of it. thats where lies are sold." - Premeer

Either it is constructed oddly or it is not. Pick one and stick with it.
  • whar

@whar

If a child's birth is the first divergence from the ape tree and a 40 year old is today then the folks from 3900 years should look like the 40 year old .... 8.76 days ago.

• Premeer
    edited November 2013

"all good lies are if you really get into the heart of it. thats where lies are sold." - Premeer

its constructed funny because it makes sure the "evolution" goes back before any type of documentation to prevent from being "debunked". its a method to protect itself. thats what i mean by constructed funny.. conveniently goes back too far on purpose. lies are easy to pass off if you claim the lie took place a long enough time ago. maybe you should ask why i say its funny before drawing conclusions.

@whar

If a child's birth is the first divergence from the ape tree and a 40 year old is today then the folks from 3900 years should look like the 40 year old .... 8.76 days ago.

you dont get it. obviously.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

this picture is approx. 3,453 years old... not a bad picture considering the time and what they had to draw on...
    2j68s54.jpg

2rw81vr.jpg

sure look like "todays version of humans".. just thought that, maybe, if evolution was real, that maybe, these humans would look more ape-ish .... or something...

i understand it supposedly, by theory, takes a couple million years for these type a things to happen.. but you would think 3.5 & 3.9 thousand years, there would be some obvious changes..

Common sense goes out the window when you talk to people who actually believe that intelligence can come from non-intelligence. I mean these folks believe that all of life originated in some primordial ooze billions of years ago. How senseless can you be?

If it takes intelligence to design and make a car, a computer, a plane, a refrigerator, a space shuttle, etc., than how can it be possible for some primordial ooze to suddenly pop out of nowhere and start to make living creatures who are all far more complex than even the most advanced super computer? Riddle me that please!

That is why I refer to the scriptures when dealing with people who believe in Macro-Evolution. ? calls them all FOOLS! Yeah, let ? be true and all men Liars. Amen.

"The fool hath said in his heart, there is no ? ." Psalm 14:1
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

Who saw the humans "diverge from apes ~6,000,000 years ago"? Who was there to observe the phenomenon take place? Please enlighten me all knowing one!
  • Premeer

2j68s54.jpg

2rw81vr.jpg

Common sense goes out the window when you talk to people who actually believe that intelligence can come from non-intelligence. I mean these folks believe that all of life originated in some primordial ooze billions of years ago. How senseless can you be?

If it takes intelligence to design and make a car, a computer, a plane, a refrigerator, a space shuttle, etc., than how can it be possible for some primordial ooze to suddenly pop out of nowhere and start to make living creatures who are all far more complex than even the most advanced super computer? Riddle me that please!

That is why I refer to the scriptures when dealing with people who believe in Macro-Evolution. ? calls them all FOOLS! Yeah, let ? be true and all men Liars. Amen.

"The fool hath said in his heart, there is no ? ." Psalm 14:1
    they dont hear you tho.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    evolution does not disprove ? so i don't see what the problem is, if evolution is real then ? created it.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    evolution does not disprove ? so i don't see what the problem is, if evolution is real then ? created it.

? disproves evolution.....

Man was created.....

By a creator......

Not from a coincidental gene split that diverged from apes.....

• DoUwant2go2Heaven

How do you explain Jesus words in Matthew 19? When discussing the issues of divorce, Jesus plainly states that ? created man and woman in the beginning.

"Haven’t you read the Scriptures?” Jesus replied. “They record that from the beginning ‘? made them male and female." Matthew 19:4

This is ? in human flesh asking you if you have read the scriptures. If you have, Jesus says that they record that in the beginning ? made male and female. This account is recorded in Genesis 1 and 2.

You either have to deny what Jesus is saying, therefore calling ? a liar or your going to have to accept what Jesus is saying, therefore believing that ? is true. Amen.
  • zombie
    edited November 2013

How do you explain Jesus words in Matthew 19? When discussing the issues of divorce, Jesus plainly states that ? created man and woman in the beginning.

"Haven’t you read the Scriptures?” Jesus replied. “They record that from the beginning ‘? made them male and female." Matthew 19:4

This is ? in human flesh asking you if you have read the scriptures. If you have, Jesus says that they record that in the beginning ? made male and female. This account is recorded in Genesis 1 and 2.

You either have to deny what Jesus is saying, therefore calling ? a liar or your going to have to accept what Jesus is saying, therefore believing that ? is true. Amen.

You don't have to deny anything the bible says ? made HUMANS but it does not say how, it gives no details on exactly how he did it. ? being omnipotent he can guide the biological changes in his creatures according to his will simply by changing the environment ? can change and shape our biology. Afterall ? invented the physics that govern biology. Evolution explains biology but not human conscious, the human spirit and soul came directly from ? .

The bible says adam was made from the dust of the ground dust is not alive. YET thanks to ? LIFE came from it Science says the chemical reactions of minerals birth to life to the modern mind this sounds alot like abiogenesis. science also says that all physical matter came from star dust.
  • zombie
    bambu wrote: »

? disproves evolution.....

Man was created.....

By a creator......

Not from a coincidental gene split that diverged from apes.....

EVOLUTION only looks coincidental to us but ? would knows the result of every gene split and what genes he would want to survive.
  • whar
    Two lines of evidence point to the 6,000,000 years ago us diverging from our nearest ancestor with the Chimps.

The first is the molecular clock ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecular_clock ). This works with neutral mutations, those mutations which do not effect reproductive success, and can establish a timeline between two species.

The second is anthropological evidence. Tim White and several others are currently working to find early hominid fossils. These fossils currently support the 6mya divergence with Lucy about 3.2mya, A Anamensis about 4 mya, and A ramidus going about 4.5mya. The oldest hominid every found is Toumai from Chad which dates to about 6.5mya. Quite a bit of dispute exists regarding this fossil since it is extremely similar to to other apes and the hominid indications are just beginning to show.
  • whar

its constructed funny because it makes sure the "evolution" goes back before any type of documentation to prevent from being "debunked". its a method to protect itself. thats what i mean by constructed funny.. conveniently goes back too far on purpose. lies are easy to pass off if you claim the lie took place a long enough time ago. maybe you should ask why i say its funny before drawing conclusions.

@whar

you dont get it. obviously.

You don't get it. The vast amount of evolution that goes on is not visible to the eye. In the last 5,000 years humans have evolved to digest milk, evolved half a dozen genetic improvements to stop or slow malaria, and produced a new blood type the Duffy Antigen group.

The only physical difference that has evolved over the last 5,000 years has been a shrinking of our cranium size and this has been very slight.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

You don't have to deny anything the bible says ? made HUMANS but it does not say how, it gives no details on exactly how he did it. ? being omnipotent he can guide the biological changes in his creatures according to his will simply by changing the environment ? can change and shape our biology. Afterall ? invented the physics that govern biology. Evolution explains biology but not human conscious, the human spirit and soul came directly from ? .

The bible says adam was made from the dust of the ground dust is not alive. YET thanks to ? LIFE came from it Science says the chemical reactions of minerals birth to life to the modern mind this sounds alot like abiogenesis. science also says that all physical matter came from star dust.

You forgot a major part of the creation story my friend. Let me refresh your memory.

"Then the LORD ? formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being." Genesis 2:7

So actually ? tells us how man became alive. After ? formed man from the dust, ? breahted into his nostrils the breath of life and man became alive. ? is the life giver. He is the one who sustains us. His breath of life is what allows us to live.

If Genesis 2:7 still doesn't convince you (which it should, but ? also says that out of the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses every matter is established) there are many other verses in the Bible that confirm that it is the breath of ? that gives life.

"For the life of every living thing is in his hand, and the breath of every human being." Job 12:10

"All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of ? is in my nostrils;" Job 27:3

"The Spirit of ? has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life." Job 33:4

"If it were his intention and he withdrew his spirit and breath, all humanity would perish together and mankind would return to the dust." Job 34:15

"When you hide your face, they are terrified; when you take away their breath, they die and return to the dust. When you send your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the ground."
    Psalm 104:30

“The ? who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. ? did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. ‘For in him we live and move and have our being. As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring."
    Acts 17:24-28

So actually the Bible confirms itself, which it always does. And it tells us that ? made man and woman as distinct creatures in His image and after His likeness. When ? formed man from the dust, man didn't become a living soul until ? animated the dust with His life giving spirit. The moment that ? takes away mans breath, man dies and returns to back to the dust. Scripture confirms this fact as well as the graveyard. Amen.