What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

How many 2nd graders do u think u can fight at once?

Max.Max. Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ima say 6-7 after that they gonna jump me

For the euro posters a 2nd grader= 7 year old kid

IfcWBuf.jpg
Ajackson17purpngoldTheEyeronic1Bender RodriguezIgot5onitunspoken_respectDirty SanchezMzKBnujerz84TonyDubbzCashmoneyDuxSplackavelli

Replies

• MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pedophile thread. Kill yourself.
    Ajackson17iron man1Idiopathic Jokernujerz84
  • Max.Max. Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pedophile thread. Kill yourself.

You kill coons #selfhate
    Just imagine the movie children of the corn
  • BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all of them
    acv3md.jpg

2gse8vd.jpg
  • DafuqYoDafuqYo Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Just think. That hand full of white kids there will be rule over your kids........... by your kids logic because that's what you'll teach them.
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...waits for @Du_Du.
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Do I get a weapon (excluding firearms) of choice?

With my bare hands, I could probably knock about 60 something of them the fuck out. Give or take, that's about 2 classrooms including the bitch ass teacher.

If it's white kids, about 90 or so... (I can bob and weave helicopter punches with ease)
    What doesn't kill you simply makes you....sour!!

Bg76EfA.gif

TonyDubbzMr.LV
    ...waits for @Du_Du.

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be knocking rows of'em over like Popeye on spinach
    rocket-2.gif
    Max.MzKBsoul rattler
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this would basically come down to endurance. i'd probably demolish the first 10 or so and then my knuckles would start to hurt so i'd end up kicking more and going for more body shots. i just started smoking again so i'd probably start getting winded after about 16-20 especially if they're really hyperactive. at that point i'm sure they'd be able to overtake me (np) and i'd go into fetal position and get rabbit punched to death for the next hour or so. i'm sure the first 10 minutes would be more like a deep tissue massage and i'd be thinking "hey this isn't so bad" but then eventually the pain would become unbearable and i'd have the remaining time to ask myself "why the fuck was i trying to fight 30 2nd graders?"
    Max.
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the whole damn class
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Max.
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaPosts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO what?
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

Max.
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    first of all this is a top 5 thread of all time.

second of all i'd knock atleast 25 out within 30 minutes
    MzKBnujerz84Sour-CreamTonyDubbzsoul rattler
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,689 Regulator
    What about ghetto 2nd graders?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadass I wish I had the opportunity to fuck up a bunch of 2nd graders.

I think I could take about 12 at once. One hitter quitters all day But some you could just pick up and just toss over your shoulders and that automatically puts them out the fight.

I might wanna hike that number to 15
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

soul rattler
  • Bulletproof WalletsBulletproof Wallets Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would deliver so many "Stone Cold Stunners" and I would do it with my dickies and "Grass Cutting Timberland" all while drinking a Milwaukeees Best Crusher.
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them
    (Really though?)