Studies show mostly people complaining about xbox 1 and ps4, cant afford them

2»

Comments

• txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo son them ? gave me an extra copy of Dead Rising 3. I took that ? Back to Gamestop and traded it in for 2K14.

Now I get the Always on Slogan. That ? dope as ? . Running my cable TV through my Xbox. My only complain is the voice command. If your tv is too loud then that ? aint responding. They should incorporate the voice command in the headset as well or they did and I haven't tried it yet.

When you ran that sound optimization thing at the beginning make sure you have your tv really ? loud. I was having issues with the voice command until I did that. It helped a whole lot
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rather let y'all test subjects 1st in line buyers like y'all spend 400+ bucks on a system we all know is gonna have hellafied issues when it comes out.

Hey, somebody gotta be the lab rats.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    Yo son them ? gave me an extra copy of Dead Rising 3. I took that ? Back to Gamestop and traded it in for 2K14.

Now I get the Always on Slogan. That ? dope as ? . Running my cable TV through my Xbox. My only complain is the voice command. If your tv is too loud then that ? aint responding. They should incorporate the voice command in the headset as well or they did and I haven't tried it yet.

When you ran that sound optimization thing at the beginning make sure you have your tv really ? loud. I was having issues with the voice command until I did that. It helped a whole lot

Prolly why I have to scream to get a ? response.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »
    I rather let y'all test subjects 1st in line buyers like y'all spend 400+ bucks on a system we all know is gonna have hellafied issues when it comes out.

Hey, somebody gotta be the lab rats.

Don't worry my console will still work like my 60gb PS3 does and I'll be a year in while you'll be catching up
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Elrawd wrote: »
    That's not true. Many of them are PC gamers who have systems that ? on those consoles.

And this ^ If yall ? thought xbox/sony fanboys are a problem, go check out any ? pc gamer forum, them ? be extra serious.