If Danny Granger comes back 100% healthy, do you favor the Pacers over the Heat...

13»

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    I dnt see Wade gettin better b/c, technically, he's not even injured. The same exact thing has happened 2 yrs in a row: his knee(s) fatigued come playoffs.

The fact that he can will his way to the occaisional big game is proof its a wear n tear/fatigue thing-no fixin that

W/ the front line, they've already watched jj hickson get signed for a reasonable 3yr/15 mill, Kirilenko 2 yrs 3 mil, basically Oden is all thats left. Didnt they just try a similar project w/ eddy curry??

Check, and check.

Like I said Dwayne Wade is not injured. His knees are old. Hence them givin him the Spurs regular season 'rest' treatment.

And Oden is deja vu to Edy Cury. He's not gonna go from 0 minutes to contributor.

Are you really trying to big up yourself on some ? that everyone has been saying? Let me guess, if the Clippers improve their defense they'll be able to challenge the Spurs in the West?

You're wrong. On page1 you'll see someone say 'it all depends on if Wade geta healthy'. Everybody co-signed.

Hence my point that he cant 'get healthy' b/c he has no fixable injury. He's just old.

And re: Oden dude before me just said 'there's still time'