"If you like to watch tv or skype with grandma the xbox one has a lot of potential" - Adam Sessler

124»

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why I Returned The Xbox One

http://youtu.be/txbrwfVilNc

He made some interesting points, especially about Kinect. He confirmed what i have been saying. Then Windows 8 is horrible and cluttered and he mentioned how cluttered it is on X1. The change of the controller buttons is interesting too. This is his opinion, but I find it funny how everyone on this site are ignoring obvious flaws.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

He made some interesting points, especially about Kinect. He confirmed what i have been saying. Then Windows 8 is horrible and cluttered and he mentioned how cluttered it is on X1. The change of the controller buttons is interesting too. This is his opinion, but I find it funny how everyone on this site are ignoring obvious flaws.

LOL this ? is hating for no damn reason. ? said cable tv is done. I shut it off after that.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL this ? is hating for no damn reason. ? said cable tv is done. I shut it off after that.
    It is...
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah sure by the time you ? hit 70 cable TV is done.. it will not be done during the shelf life of this console lol. man you ? make me sick... how many of you work for MS or Sony? I feel like im posting with employees
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cable ain't nowhere near dead
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ehhh, I like Windows 8. I can understand people saying that it's better with Touch functionality, but it's not as bad as some people say. I do understand why people say cable is done though. Between Hulu Plus, Netflix, and various other internet programs and sites, you can get everything you get from cable cheaper. It's not dead though because people still like the simplicity of simply ordering cable.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "cable aint dead, ? just scared"
  • John_Blazini
    Ms took away some basic ? that worked and i really don't understand ...voice messages..come on b who the ? wants to type everything..and party chat requiring to be turned on Smh
  • The Prodigalson
    Ms took away some basic ? that worked and i really don't understand ...voice messages..come on b who the ? wants to type everything..and party chat requiring to be turned on Smh

Yeah they did make some of the ? a little difficult. And some ? could work better unless IDK WTF I'm doing. Like when I snap the TV. THe volume take over the game and strictly defaul to the tv rather than staying on the game. Then I have ro exit the snap in order to gain control of the Game. Maybe they'll send an update to fix this.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah they did make some of the ? a little difficult. And some ? could work better unless IDK WTF I'm doing. Like when I snap the TV. THe volume take over the game and strictly defaul to the tv rather than staying on the game. Then I have ro exit the snap in order to gain control of the Game. Maybe they'll send an update to fix this.

That sounds like something that could be adjusted in settings or something. Have you checked?
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah they did make some of the ? a little difficult. And some ? could work better unless IDK WTF I'm doing. Like when I snap the TV. THe volume take over the game and strictly defaul to the tv rather than staying on the game. Then I have ro exit the snap in order to gain control of the Game.

Just say "XBOX Switch". The volume priority will switch back to the game and your snap will remain open. That's how you alternate back and forth.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this will be the last generation of x box
  • The Prodigalson
    focus wrote: »

Yeah they did make some of the ? a little difficult. And some ? could work better unless IDK WTF I'm doing. Like when I snap the TV. THe volume take over the game and strictly defaul to the tv rather than staying on the game. Then I have ro exit the snap in order to gain control of the Game.

Just say "XBOX Switch". The volume priority will switch back to the game and your snap will remain open. That's how you alternate back and forth.

wee-bey-gif.gif
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »

you know damn well ? don't read instructions
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

Reviewtechusa returns 50-75% of the ? he buys.

Lost respect for the dude when he e-begged for money to get a camera then bought a 400 dollar graphics card the next week.
  • John_Blazini
    Walked in crib putting away my groceries and said"xbox on..xbox..go to battlefield 4...I love this ? b
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when Xbox one flops and Microsoft decides to call it quits I want an apology from all of you who gave me a nosign
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just went to wal mart to get my folks some bread and saw someone get a xbox one... I had the shocked face bc I thought that ? would be sold out
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol^^ same way I felt when I got my ps4. I stated at it for a minute.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭