So we go to the strip club

2»

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DafuqYo wrote: »
    We go to the strip club because we hate tricking our money off on hoes in regular clubs with out ? afterwards.

Wait a minute!
    Werd these ? be going to clubs where the ? are fully dressed the ? , a real club they have little to no clothes on.

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    You don't have to throw money you know.

But you do have to spend money regardless

You have to spend money to go anywhere.

Maybe you have to but I don't
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's because we don't love these hoes and to prove it we'll throw money at them.

How does that prove that you don't love them tho? If anything I would think that they would be getting gassed up even more by ? throwing cash at them. I mean look at how snobby some of the strippers are on IG
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all might b overthinking it
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill maybe bring 20 bucks to a strip club.

Lap dances cost 35 most places here.

I aint trying to pay to get a ? .
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? a strip club. I can never get past that i feel like the girls should be paying me to see my ? , not the other way around
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Maybe it's because we don't love these hoes and to prove it we'll throw money at them.

How does that prove that you don't love them tho? If anything I would think that they would be getting gassed up even more by ? throwing cash at them. I mean look at how snobby some of the strippers are on IG
    Some of the hoes be thinking they are supermodels who have done covers for sports illustrated and walked the catwalk for Dior out in Paris or something lol.

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To buy overpriced drinks and throw cash a "pretty" women even though there's minimal contact? Just throwing money at 'em because they got a nice body and sometimes face? What's your reason?

Yeah, they got played out when my teens ended. Once upon a blue moon its cool. Maybe every several years. But i aint gonna down it but i reached that point where i thought about it and realized what it was. But i have no opinion of others goin. Its all good.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Ill maybe bring 20 bucks to a strip club.

Lap dances cost 35 most places here.

I aint trying to pay to get a ? .

35 what? Dollars? What city is that?? Sheeeit
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not trying to knock anyone, I asked this question with sincerity. I could go to a regular club and leave with girls. But these strippers have this false sense of entitlement that because they feel they look good, people should come thru and throw money at them. No one should be obligated to support you off of a choice YOU made. You're the one that decided to dance on that pole. I could at least tolerate it if they were humble about it....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a stripper with no soul on stage. You could look at her and see the emptiness.

And the fake ? these days are horrible.

Strip clubs are wack though. Waste of time and money. I've been enough times to never go again. Won't knock others for going though.
  • Meta_Conscious
    how can recreation be a "waste" if it brings about the desired results?
    is PS3/4 a waste?
    is buying a basketball a waste?
    is going to the movies a waste?
    maybe...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont go, the times i went i spent 20 on drinks..
  • 1of1
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    how can recreation be a "waste" if it brings about the desired results?
    is PS3/4 a waste?
    is buying a basketball a waste?
    is going to the movies a waste?
    maybe...

Waste, when it comes to the exchange of money for a service/experience, is determined by value. One may not get the desired result from the experience (feeling of satisfaction or fulfillment). A lot of factors on any given night can affect this (wack non-performing hoes, restrictive rules, bad atmosphere, etc.).

Furthermore, one may decide that the concept of a strip club in general is a waste if the bottom line is money exchanged for a tease...especially when backpage and eros exist.

Going to the movies is a waste as well, though I know that question was not meant to be answered.

Basically, what is and isn't a "waste of time/resources" is relative to what each individual is trying to accomplish or experience. Which is why I have no problem with others going to strip clubs.
  • Meta_Conscious
    one could argue that every form of recreation/entertainment is a waste in some way.
    lets b honest, this is about giving ? money. ? want to act like they are above that transaction in any form.
    if u look at it as entertainment/recreation, aint no need to single it out as some extra waste that is worse than any other.
  • 1of1
    From a personal standpoint that's how you decide what you're willing to do vs what you're not willing to do. And again, as an individual you make VALUE determinations all the time.

What you categorize as a waste is up to you.
  • playmaker88
    and you cant replicate the experience of those things you listed.. as you can a strip club... you can replicate the strip club with 100 less ? .. 100 more dollars in your pocket and that ? will be personalized
  • Meta_Conscious
    right...
    this is what I'm eluding to. strip clubs are the worst way to waste time and money according to some. its not that serious.
  • playmaker88
    right...
    this is what I'm eluding to. strip clubs are the worst way to waste time and money according to some. its not that serious.

but you havent been eluding you have been attending strip clubs....
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not super big on the strip club, but I totally get the charm

You might go to a regular club buy a chick a drink or buy a few drinks if you do that and spend 20 bucks on chick and never get her

You can go to a strip club and see women......naked

This ? ain't nothing new,women was dancing naked for men in Africa,greece,Asia etc etc

if that's what you want to do w/ your doe it's your right
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome.

Another thread where broke men cry about how other men spend their money.

LOL@throwing money on a broad out of sympathy, thats new.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is digressing.

The argument is not anti-strip club, its anti-tipping at strip clubs.

Like, the allure of tipping is supposed to be 'ooh, its my dollar I can put it wherever I want! Ima slide it against her ? !' foh

Here bytch take this $20 and give me 4, 5 lapdances. Thats what im talkin bout. That aint tippin thats payin for services rendered.

If u at the strup club n all u do is throw ones u at the wrong strip club or watched too many rap videos.
  • Meta_Conscious
    right...

my point is that its no different than any other diversion. as far as the tipping goes, who cares. its gonna ? ? to give a yamp $20?
    I get it, u cats r just frugal. ok.
  • playmaker88
    right...

my point is that its no different than any other diversion. as far as the tipping goes, who cares. its gonna ? ? to give a yamp $20?
    I get it, u cats r just frugal. ok.

i think what i said has eluded you and went over your head