The Truth Shall Set You Free....

Options
2»

Comments

• Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Old head told me If you can't save money your useless and you'll only ever have excuses-Jadakiss
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was the best of times It was the worst of times-Charles Dickens
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “Education develops the intellect; and the intellect distinguishes man from other creatures. It is education that enables man to harness nature and utilize her resources for the well-being and improvement of his life. The key for the betterment and completeness of modern living is education. But, ' Man cannot live by bread alone '. Man, after all, is also composed of intellect and soul. Therefore, education in general, and higher education in particular, must aim to provide, beyond the physical, food for the intellect and soul. That education which ignores man's intrinsic nature, and neglects his intellect and reasoning power can not be considered true education.”

~ Haile Selassie
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Look what the bloods did to Weezy
    Look what the crips did to Jeezy
    This gang bangin ? ain't nothing to play with
    Me and Snoop Dogg just made it look easy

The Game
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "in order to be successful u have to be selfish.. and when u become successful u have to be selfless..."

im kind of mad i jus dropped that gem on yall.. but i jus recently ran across it and the quote still moves me.. so there u go..

that was by none other then Michael Jordan by the way..
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options
    My thoughts don't differ that much from ? 's body. -Jay Z
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience. Our problem is that people all over the world have obeyed the dictates of leaders…and millions have been killed because of this obedience…Our problem is that people are obedient allover the world in the face of poverty and starvation and stupidity, and war, and cruelty. Our problem is that people are obedient while the jails are full of petty thieves… (and) the grand thieves are running the country. That’s our problem."

~ Howard Zinn
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    “This thing of ours. Some guys stay a while, some don't last. Sometimes it's politics, sometimes not. But the bottom line is, not one of us is promised tomorrow. Not even the big man. This ain't no ? movie, look at Castellano or Gigante. Then ? got greedy, and their own families got rid of them. Always show respect, always stay on your toes, and always look over your shoulder. Maybe one day, I'll get sent for you, or you for me. That's just the way this thing of ours work."

Unknown Bonnano Family Soldier. FBI tapes, 1995.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options
    “If you win, you need not have to explain...If you lose, you should not be there to explain!” ― Adolf ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    On April 8th, 2006, two men entered the Johnston home of Patriarca crime family capo regime Anthony "The Saint" St. Laurent. Taking part in the conversation; Ricky Silva, a longtime mob associate currently in federal prison for attempted extortion, Anthony Nardolillo, who the feds wired with a hidden microphone, and St. Laurent.

St. Laurent: "Alright, what's up, Tone?"

Right off the bat, the tape reveals St. Laurent is interested in talking about one thing; hiring the pair to gun down his arch-enemy, fellow mob captain Robert "Bobby" Deluca.

St. Laurent: "You interested in that other thing he told you?"

Silva: "Excuse me?"

St. Laurent: "You told him, right?"

Nardolillo: "Yeah."

St. Laurent: "You interested in that?"

Silva: "I'm going to have to talk about it."

St. Laurent: "Why?"

Silva: "I'm just ah..."

St. Laurent: "Tell me why though."

According to the wiretap, the two men are worried about killing a made member of the Patriarca crime family.

Nardolillo: "Like Ricky says, Bobby Deluca's a made guy."

St. Laurent: "No repercussions."

Nardolillo: "In other words, we don't want to have a problem."

St. Laurent: "It ain't going to be a problem one way or another."

Nardolillo: "We understand that. We don't want to have a problem with Louie after, either."

"Louie," according to federal prosecutors, is the reputed head of the New England crime family; Luigi "Baby Shacks" Manocchio.

St. Laurent tries to reassure Silva and Nardolillo.

St. Laurent: "No repercussions. If you want, after it's done, I'll take you to him."

Silva: "What?"

Nardolillo: "One of us to Louie. He can take you, I'm not going."

St. Laurent: "I'll take you right to him."

Nardolillo: "To make sure we don't have repercussions."

St. Laurent: "And my word should be good enough."

Nardolillo: "No! Your word is good."

St. Laurent is in poor health, something he admits in the wiretap.

St. Laurent: "Everything is fine. I just can't walk, I can't walk... If I could be walking we wouldn't be here talking about it. You know what I mean?"

Investigators say St. Laurent wanted the hit to go down at Deluca's workplace, Sidebar and Grille, in Providence. But the tape reveals the men were worried about the location because of the steps that go down to the restaurant.

Nardolillo: "I don't want to get him in the joint; you have to get upstairs afterward. I'd rather get him outside. You know what I mean? I'd rather get him outside like walking to a car something like that where it's a lot easier."

What St. Laurent didn't know was that Silva wasn't going to take the job. It's clear he didn't want any part of killing a ranking member of the crime family. This is Silva and Nardolillo in the car, on the way to see St. Laurent.

Silva: "You can't ? a made guy and not have justification. [Expletive] that, Tony. That's playing with [expletive] fire, man... $20,000 ain't worth me doing a life [expletive] bid in jail."

The informant was wired up by FBI agent Joseph Degnan, a veteran organized crime fighter. His boss, supervisory special agent Jeffrey Sallet says there is a risk when informants go into these situations wearing a wire.

"We're not going to put an informant in harm's way without making sure that we have taken every single precaution to protect that informant's life," Sallet said.

One way to do that is through technology. But Sallet won't talk about the FBI secrets behind hidden wires.

Tim White: "With all the years that you've had with this agency, have you watched the technology improve?"

Jeffrey Sallet: "Absolutely."

Tim White: "Considerably?"

Jeffrey Sallet: "Absolutely."

Mobsters never found the wire on Nardolillo. He's scheduled to testify at St. Laurent's trial.

These recordings were also used in an extortion case that landed Ricky Silva in prison for five years. Ironically, listen to Silva tell the very man who's wearing an FBI wire that he doesn't trust wiseguys.

Silva: "Let's hope these mother [expletive] ain't trying to trap us... I tell you what if they do, I hope they're not their mother's only children."
  • Kliimaxx
    Kliimaxx Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "lol I'm goin' ta sleep"

~ Chris Brown

p.s, response to the haters'